Bestselling Medieval Dramas & Plays in 2020
Medieval and Tudor Drama: Twenty-Four Plays
Aines: Medieval Provencal Mystery Play'. (Ensemble Cantilena Antiqua/ Stefano Albarello. Re
Medieval to Modern Musical Cameos - Duets for Soprano and Alto Recorders
- Twelve charming and varied duets for soprano and alto recorders
- Includes examples of major stylistic music periods such as Medieval, Renaissance, Baroque, Classical, Romantic and 20th Century
- The parts are of equal interest, and range in difficulty from easy at the beginning, to more challenging toward the end
- Comments about interpretation and points of historical interest are provided for each piece.
The Three Theban Plays: Antigone; Oedipus the King; Oedipus at Colonus
Orfila Women Full Length Halloween Cloak Masquerade Velvet Hooded Cape Robe Drama Cosplay Costumes Witch Wizard Magician,Black
- The Holloween cloak is made of 100% polyester, soft and smooth, light weight and comfortable to wear
- Cloak approx length: 53in/135cm, cap:14.5in/37cm
- Tie at the neck,the hooded long cape is loose and stretchy, one size fits most adult
- Medieval style design and attractive colors, unearthly and mysterious, ideal for fancy dress, Vampire, Wizard, Witch ,Royalty, Magician,Count, Gothic dress up.Classic and functional Cloak
- It work perfect for Hallowmas,stage, masquerade, drama and role play , the right weight that flows in the wind; Great stitching, hooded, comfortably around your neck. One perfect surprise gift for Halloween, Christmas, Birthday ect
Three Late Medieval Morality Plays: Everyman, Mankind and Mundus et Infans: A New Mermaids Anthology: "Everyman", "Mankind" and "Mundus Et Infans"
Handtooled Handcrafted Leather Belt - Armour Costume - Medieval Knight
- Handtooled Handcrafted
- Size: Full Sized
- Made From 100% Solid Leather And Brass Accents
- Been Beautifully Created and Precision Made
- Designed in a Traditional International Style
The Play of Herod -A Medieval Musical Drama Vinyl
Girls Child's Blue Rich Tudor Princess Book Day Week Fancy Dress Age 10-12
- Blue dress in soft feel material.
- Gold trim around the front of the dress and the cuffs.
- Drop sleeves giving that authentic Tudor look. Matching headband.
- Fastens at the back of the neck with a velcro strip. Shoes not included.
Hildegard of Bingen and the Living Light
Black Medieval Renaissance Chain Mail Shirt Full Size Large Long Shirt
- Rust resistant Galvanized Steel
- Great for LARP and Cosplay
- See chart in pictures for sizing information
- Thousands of butted steel rings - full size hauberk
- European 4 in 1 chain mail weave
Theban Plays (Hackett Classics)
Korean Television Drama: Reasons I Love This Genre
Are you new to Korean TV drama? Discover the romance of this popular genre available on Netflix. The author shares three of her favorite Korean dramas and the reasons why she keeps coming back for more.
"Hello, my name is Tarissa and I am a Korean TV drama addict."
Last year, I discovered this entertaining genre of television on Netflix. I've spent many an evening crying my way through an episode of "Autumn in My Heart" or "Spring Waltz."
What is it about these sugary-sweet soap operas that have me coming back for more?
Unlike American television drama, which drags on season after season, Korean dramas run only for a limited number of episodes, with shows typically ranging between 16 and 20 episodes. This allows viewers to enjoy quick resolutions to the conflicts of their favorite characters.
Handsome Korean Heartthrobs
With heartthrobs like Hyun Bin and Song Seung-Heon, it's no wonder that many American women are falling in love with Korean drama.
Romeo and Juliet Theme
I've noticed a theme among my favorite Korean TV shows -- star-crossed lovers. She's poor and he's rich. He's bound to a loveless engagement, forced upon him by controlling parents. She's too old to get married and has resigned herself to life as a spinster. Whatever their prior circumstances, the two meet and sparks fly! It's an age old theme which has proven successful time and time again.
PG-Rated Love Scenes
Korean dramas differ from their American counterparts in their lack of graphic sexual content. I find this refreshing. The love stories are romantic without being overly explicit.
If you're new to Korean television and wondering where to start, I have a few suggestions for you. My three favorites are the dramas I can (and do) watch again and again. I won't say too much about the plot of each series. I want you to enjoy the romance as it unfolds.
Drum roll, pleaseâ€¦
1. "Secret Garden" (2020)
This is my all-time favorite Korean drama. Hard working stuntwoman, Gil Ra-Im, meets incredibly spoiled, impossibly self-centered, and filthy rich Kim Joo-Won. You see where this is going. "Secret Garden" includes several surprising twists, a touch of magic, and a fantastic supporting cast.
2. "My Princess" (2020)
Cute and quirky college student, Lee-Sul, finds herself in line for the throne. But, one man stands in her way -- Park Hae-Young -- a 31-year old diplomat who could lose everything if Lee-Sul becomes a princess. This was the first Korean TV show I ever watched and it's a great choice for teenagers and pre-teens.
3. "Scent of a Woman" (2020)
Another tearjerker, "Scent of a Woman" follows thirty-something Lee Yeon-Jae as she learns she is dying. Frustrated with her dead-end job and no prospects of love on the horizon, she throws her resignation in her boss's face and storms out. This is when her life finally begins.
If you decide to watch one of these Korean dramas or have a suggestion of another I might enjoy, I'd love to hear about it. Happy viewing!