Bestselling Medical Supplies & Equipment in 2020
Essential Medical Supply Toilet Seat Riser with Removable Arms - Standard Bowl
- Arms make it easier to get on and off
- Available in standard or elongated size to the toilet dimensions
- Installs under your toilet seat
- Wipes down easily. Assembly included
- Standard Bowl - Approximately 17.25 inches long x 13.5 inches wide x 3.5 inches tall
Essential Medical Supply Height Adjustable Hand Bed Rail with Floor Supports
- Designed to prevent falls by helping the user to get out of the bed without using a nightstand or other furniture
- Legs extend to the ground to provide extra support ,Height adjustable from 17 to 21inches
- Adjustable height to meet the need of almost any home bed
- Includes strap that secures it to the other side of the bed and prevents movement of the rail
- Will fit any size (twin, double, queen, king) bed with extendable bar that slips between the mattress and box spring
- Made Out of Aluminum with 7/8 inch diameter Tubing, Will Fit Most Beds
Essential Medical Supply Shower Bench with Arms and Back
- Feature padded removable arms for both comfort when sitting for an extended period and safety when getting out of the chair
- Height adjustable from 16" to 20" in 1" increments
- Features a large, texturized 13" x 16" seat
- Aluminum, anodized frame to prevent rust and frame turning color
- Sturdy construction will hold up to 300lbs
- The maximum recommended weight is 300 pounds
- Feature padded removable arms for both comfort and safety
- Also features a large, texturized seat and an aluminum, anodized frame to prevent rust and frame turning color
- User weight limit: 300 pounds. Height adjustable in 1 Inch increments
Essential Medical Supply Fleece Covered Wheelchair Cushion, 18 Inches X 16 Inches X 3 Inches
- Soft fleece cover for comfort and improved aeration
- Made of high density foam
- Machine washable cover
CLK MEDICAL SUPPLY ME3396B Superior X100 Ear Loop Procedure Face Masks, Easy Breathability, Light and Soft, 3-ply, 17.5 cm x 9.5 cm, Blue
- Used in: Medical, Dental, laboratory, Food Sectors, School, Household and Many More
- 3 Ply Protection, Easy Breathability
- Latex Free fiberglass Free Easy dispensing packaging
- Meets CE Standards
- 50 pieces/box; Blue Color
MTS Medical Supply Safety Sure Pivot Disc, 13" W
- Use for independent or assisted transfers
- Built in carrying handle
- Non-slip material on top and bottom of disc
- Made of three high quality polymer plates
LISH Nurse Compression Socks for Women - Graduated 15-25mmHG Knee High Sport Socks (Medical Supplies, S/M (W's 5-7.5))
- GREAT FOR NURSES, TRAVELING or PREGNANCY - Commonly used by pregnant women to soothe swelling, pain in the ankles and calve muscles, by runners who need a performance boost, and nurses who stand for long period of time.
- MINIMIZES STRESS AND RECOVERY TIME - After a long day on your feet or a strenuous workout, compression socks can reduce muscle soreness and enhance recovery from muscle damage.
- MODERATE COMPRESSION LEVEL - With a compression level of 15-25mmHG these compression socks are specially designed for running, traveling, walking and recovery.
- LONGER LENGTH - MID CALF DESIGN - These sports compression socks provide effective stability for your ankles and calves. Specially designed to promote venous blood return and with moderate compression, they are ideal for improved performance and recovery
- MATERIAL/SIZING - Made from 80% polyamide, 19% Elastic, 1% Spandex. S/M 5-7.5. M/L 8-11.
ADC 1024 Nurse/Physician Nylon Medical Equipment Instrument Bag, Dark Green
- Multi-pocketed, heavy-duty nylon medical bag. 8mm foam padded bottom
- Double zipper opening for main compartment. Two interior zippered pockets 6 1/2" x 4"
- Adjustable, removable webbed shoulder strap and two contoured handles for easy carrying. 11 interior gusseted pockets of varying sizes
- Measures 14" x 9 1/2" x 6" (closed) and weights 1 lb
Essential Medical Supply Personal Hygiene Wipe
- Works with toilet paper or pre-moistened wipes
- Extends the users reach more than 12 inches
- Features easy release button
MTS Medical Supply Safety Sure The Knee Sling, 3 lb.
- The Knee Sling is covered with water resistant fabric for easy cleaning
- The resting platform has a 2" foam pad that is both comfortable and reduces pressure sores
- Attaches easily to any walker - walker not included
- Increases mobility, makes standing easier
Essential Medical Supply Super Big Foot Cane Tip, Black
- Allows the cane to stand using six individual "feet"
- Flexes as you walk
- Two styles to choose from: pink or black
- Will work with any standard size cane
- Will support up to 250 pounds
Essential Medical Supply Pop and Glide Easy Use Walker Skis
- Can easily be added on to all 1 inch walkers
- Made of high quality, durable plastic for extended use
- Rubber tip will go over existing walker leg for secure fit
- Each pack includes 1 pair of skis
Double Modified Security Bed Rail, Support Bar Handle
- Helps with patient transfer in and out of bed
- Helps keep you safely in bed
- Reduces your risk of falling
- Helps avoid back strain/pain
- The maximum recommended weight is 300 pounds
- Made in the USA
Medical Equipment Sales Careers
Along with beds for patients, a hospital also needs X-ray machines, MRI's, mammograms, CT scanners, respirators, Oxygen Cylinders & masks and a lot more equipments ...
First of all, apply to a business as a sales agent. Go to a manufacturer, work for an authorized distributor of the medical equipment to gain experience. Thereafter a series of exams and interviews will be conducted. After that, you will have to pass through training on the medical products.
Though you will have to struggle a bit in finding new clients to supply these equipments to, since they may not need new medical equipments every once in a while.
You have to sell your clients the qualities as well as the benefits of the medical equipment that you are providing. Be ready to answer them the reason why they should prefer your products over the competitor's product. If you can handle that, they will buy the product from you though your product may be a bit expensive.
Try to sense if the person to whom you are explaining the features of your product is really interested in the product or not. Look out for various verbal as well as non verbal signs that point at this. Also, make it sure that you deliver your products on time. Failing to do so may result in the cancellation of the order.
Don't be disheartened if one person rejects your equipments as there may be many who are just waiting for the type of equipments that you are offering. Also, learn from your mistakes. Write down your mistakes and try not to repeat them again.
While leaving, always hand the representative a business card of your company irrespective of whether he did buy your equipments or not. He might be interested later on. There can be many reasons for that.
Always make it a point to check that your medical equipments are in pure working order before delivering them. If there are problems, fix them as soon as possible so that your business gets a good image.
If you think you can do these, apply in companies to gain experience. If you are good enough, you will be promoted and soon will take care of handling the people under you instead of doing the field work.