2019 Best Medical Psychology Reference
#1 in 2019.
- Inc. BarCharts
- Publisher: QuickStudy
- Edition no. 0 (12/31/2012)
- Pamphlet: 6 pages
Sale#2 in 2019.
The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President
- Bandy X. Lee
- Publisher: Thomas Dunne Books
- Edition no. 1 (10/03/2017)
- Hardcover: 384 pages
Sale#3 in 2019.
Thinking, Fast and Slow
- Thinking Fast and Slow
- Daniel Kahneman
- Publisher: Farrar, Straus and Giroux
- Edition no. 1 (04/02/2013)
- Paperback: 499 pages
Sale#4 in 2019.
The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma
- The Body Keeps the Score Brain Mind and Body in the Healing of Trauma
- Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
- Publisher: Penguin Books
- Edition no. 0 (09/08/2015)
- Paperback: 464 pages
Sale#5 in 2019.
Quick Reference to the Diagnostic Criteria from DSM-IV-TR
- American Psychiatric Association
- Publisher: Amer Psychiatric Pub Inc
- Edition no. 1 (07/01/2000)
- Paperback: 370 pages
#6 in 2019.
Barron's AP Psychology, 7th Edition
- Barron s Educational Series
- Allyson Weseley Ed.D., Robert McEntarffer
- Publisher: Barron's Educational Series
- Edition no. 7 (02/01/2016)
- Paperback: 384 pages
#7 in 2019.
MSE Quick Reference
- Mental Status Examination
- Quick Guide
Sale#8 in 2019.
On Becoming Baby Wise: Giving Your Infant the Gift of Nighttime Sleep
- #1 Bestselling Book on Infant Sleep
- Giving Your Infant the Gift of Nighttime Sleep
- On Becoming Babywise is more than an infant-management concept. It is a mindset for successful parenthood.
- Help for any parent to develop a plan that meets both the needs of a new baby and of the entire family
- Dr Robert Bucknam, M.D. and co-author Gary Ezzo are two of the world's leading experts on infant management concepts
- Robert Bucknam M.D., Gary Ezzo
- Publisher: Hawksflight & Associates, Inc.
- Edition no. 5 (02/01/2012)
- Paperback: 279 pages
Sale#9 in 2019.
Ethics in Action (Workbook With DVD and CourseMate, 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card)
- Gerald Corey, Marianne Schneider Corey, Robert Haynes
- Publisher: Cengage Learning
- Edition no. 3 (01/07/2014)
- Paperback: 96 pages
#10 in 2019.
Sale#11 in 2019.
No-Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture Your Child's Developing Mind
- No Drama Discipline The Whole Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture Your Child s Developing Mind
- Daniel J. Siegel, Tina Payne Bryson
- Publisher: Bantam
- Edition no. 0 (07/12/2016)
- Paperback: 288 pages
Sale#12 in 2019.
Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association
- 6th Edition
- 6th Edition Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association
- Publisher: American Psychological Association
- Edition no. 6 (07/15/2009)
- Paperback: 272 pages
Sale#13 in 2019.
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th Edition: DSM-5
- This new edition of the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), used by clinicians and researchers to diagnose and classify mental disorders, is the product of more than 10 years of effort by hundreds of international experts in all aspects of mental health.
- Their dedication and hard work have yielded an authoritative volume that defines and classifies mental disorders in order to improve diagnoses, treatment, and research. This manual, which creates a common language for clinicians involved in the diagnosis of mental disorders, includes concise and specific criteria intended to facilitate an objective assessment of symptom presentations in a variety of clinical settings inpatient, outpatient, partial hospital, consultation-liaison, clinical, privat
- American Psychiatric Association
- Publisher: American Psychiatric Publishing
- Edition no. 5 (05/27/2013)
- Paperback: 991 pages