Bestselling Medical Instruments References in 2020
Pictorial Encyclopedia of Civil War Medical Instruments and Equipment, Vol. 2 (Pictorial Encyclopedia of Civil War Medical Instruments & Eq)
- Used Book in Good Condition
Scrubcheats 56 Heavy Duty Laminated Nursing Reference Cards by NRSNG (4X6 Fits in Scrub Pocket) (MedSurg, Critical Care, Pharmacology, OB/Peds, Respiratory, Cardiac) WATERPROOF, SPLASH PROOF
- 56 FULL COLOR: Pocket size reference cards packed full of vital information, with a table of contents, 7 sections color coded for your ease of use, and premium educational videos.
- EXPANDABLE: If you only want to bring a particular section with you to clinicals, no problem. Each Scrubcheat comes with a loose leaf ring to keep your cards organized. Also include is a storage box to keep them safe when not in use!
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Our products our designed, tested, and built with care. That is why we offer a lifetime warranty no questions asked.
- LONG LASTING: Heavy Duty laminated, high resolution color printing, elegant finish, pre punched with ring to allow you to study what you need, each section is NUMBERED and COLOR CODED to keep you organized.
- NURSING GIFT: We promise this will make the perfect gift for nurses, medical professionals, nursing students, medical students, and residents. Take the most important CLINICAL knowledge with you on the floor. Quick reference sheets with beautiful printing.
Pictorial Encyclopedia of Civil War Medical Instruments and Equipment, Vol. 3
- A Pictorial Encyclopedia of Civil War Medical Instruments
- begins with the men of healing and continues with their education, uniforms and personal equipment, the removal of the wounded, the wounded themselves, the Sanitary Commission, the Christian Commission, medical artifacts in relic condition and ends with a chapter titled "Buyers Beware." 8 1/2"x11", 132 pages, 350 photo
Elite Medical Instruments EKG-100 EMI Deluxe EKG ECG Caliper
- Brand: Elite Medical Instruments (Model # EKG-100)
- Made with hardened steel.
- Sturdy arms for accurate measurement of tracing intervals
- Complete with protective plastic end cap molded ruler for easy reference
- Chrome-plated caliper measures ECG wave sections with radius up to 7 in.
Surgical Instruments - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card): A Pocket Guide
Self-Discipline 101: Get Things Done By Learning How To Use Habits, Routines and Mental Toughness to Achieve Your Goals (Master Productivity Series Book 1)
EMI Medical Ruler with Wound Measuring and Pupil Gauge Reference Guide
- Features imprinted wound diameter gauge and pupil dilation gauge
- Brand: Elite Medical Instruments
- Medical ruler has both inches and centimeters
Keep Journey Life KJL First Aid Medical Kit - Hard Carry Case Perfect for Survival Emergency,Hiking,Travelling,Sporting,Camping School Outdoor Activities and Home
- FDA Approved, this kit meets OSHA/ANSI requirements. Staying Ready, since you never know when there is an emergency happens.In the event of emergency, Dressing to stop the bleeding will reduce the death rate for a seriously injured person.
- Feels attentively happily from your life and journey(KJL). Popularizing first-aid knowledge, it is responsible for oneself, and also for the family members and friends.
- When you are during a traveling, a camping trip and more, injuries can happen by some accidents . Our first aid kit the place is reasonable make users easy to find target. KJL kit supplies to freshman of camp,outdoor enthusiasts and worker.We suggest using it:Car, Home, Office, School, Road Trips, Camping, Hiking, Travel, Sports, Workplace and more.
- High quality& Portable Carry Case. Made with EVA material(EVA characteristics:light ,strong and waterproof ) Ps takes a look on description to see what inside of the kit. FDA Certificate With 100% satisfaction Guarantee.
- Alcohol, iodine is valid for 2 years , so our first aid kit expiration date is 2 year from factory shipment.We wanna be responsible to our customers, please keep in touch with us,send feedback on us.
SAFETY FIRST Emergency Doctor Nurse Ambulance Logo Tab Jacket Uniform Patch Sew Iron on Embroidered Sign Badge Costume
- Size: 2.5" wide x 2.5" tall
- High quality patch able iron on with heat for jacket pants vest suit Hat backpack or repair your favorite clothes
- Shipping from Thailand please wait about 2-3 weeks for received.
MyCare Necessities Personal Healthcare Journal Medical History Journal, 2 Pound
- EASY-TO-USE JOURNAL to record medications, appointment details, test results and more
- USERS WILL HAVE ALL THEIR HEALTH INFORMATION IN ONE PLACE in-case of emergency
- QUICK AND EASY REFERENCE TOOL. This healthcare journal is divided into six convenient sections so you can have your information neatly organized.
- 50 APPOINTMENT FORMS help to organize details from doctor visits
- TWO VINYL POCKETS to store notes or business cards
MDF® LUMINIX® ILLUMINATOR Medical Professional Diagnostic Penlight (MDF611-29)
Blue Things 4 Strings CelloPhant Award-Winning Cello / (French-style bow) Bass Bow Hold Teaching Aid
- Flexes thumb to touch intersection of frog and stick
- Softly rounds and relaxes index and middle fingers
- Postions index finger to rest on bow
- Adds a touch of weight for fuller tone
- Universal Fit -- for child to adult hand sizes
Finding a Career in Medical Assistance
Medical Assistants do a vary of tasks. They are trained specialists for medical offices, hospitals, and clinics.
I have always wanted to get a job in the medical office field and did not know how to start. I knew it was a career that will always be around. I like helping people and love the environment of a doctor's office and the hospital. Medical Assistant does a lot in his/her career. Medical assistants perform routine administrative and clinical tasks to keep the offices of physicians, podiatrists, chiropractors, and other health practitioners running smoothly. The duties of medical assistant are paperwork, assisting with patients, they handle both clinical and administrative duties. All offices are different so they all do different tasks. Medical assistants perform many administrative duties, including answering telephones, weighing patients, greeting patients, getting personal information down from the patient, updating and filing patients' medical records, filling out insurance forms, handling correspondence, scheduling appointments, arranging for hospital admission and laboratory services, and handling billing and bookkeeping. Clinical duties vary according to State law and include taking medical histories and recording vital signs, explaining treatment procedures to patients, preparing patients for examination, and assisting the physician during the examination. Most medical assistants work full-time and love it. If this is not something you want to do full-time than try it part-time. You can get a job in clinics, offices, and hospitals. Medical assistants collect and prepare laboratory specimens or perform basic laboratory tests on the premises, dispose of contaminated supplies, and sterilize medical instruments.
How to become a medical assistant
*If you find a job volunteering in a medical office this will give you some practice. Some medical assistants are trained on the job, although this practice is less common than in the past. Volunteer experience in the healthcare field also is helpful.
*Applicants usually need a high school diploma or the equivalent. Recommended high school courses include mathematics, health, biology, typing, bookkeeping, computers, and office skills.
*Take a course at your local community college or university. They have classes morning till night find one that will fit your schedule.
Medical Assistants do not need a license. They do need a certificate though. Employers prefer to hire experienced workers or certified applicants who have passed a national examination, indicating that the medical assistant meets certain standards of competence.