Bestselling Medical Clamping Tools in 2020
HTS 161S2 2 Pc 8" Locking Straight & Curved Hemostat Set
- 100% stainless steel construction makes these fully autoclavable, easy to sanitize
- Self locking ratchet provides adjustable tension
- Serrated jaws for improved grip
- Each hemostat is 8" in length
- Don't trust imitations, order only from Hobby Tool Supply for genuine HTS branded products
SE 660FS 6-¼" Stainless Steel Self-Locking Straight Forceps
9-1/2" Locking Sponge Forceps - Stainless Steel - Four-Stage Locking Jaw
- Hemostats make a great multi-purpose clamping tool for sponges, hook removal, soldering & more
- 4-stage locking jaw varies grip tightness, quick release; serrated teeth for non-slip hold
- Mirror-polished stainless steel has superior rust and corrosion resistance
- 9-1/2" length with straight rounded tip, 4mm (3/16") width; jaw capacity (throat) 2-1/2", 3 oz
- For hobby/hardware use - not for medical use
MABIS Kelly Forceps, Medical Forceps, Locking Forceps, Silver, 5.5"
- LONG LASTING STAINLESS STEEL KELLY FORCEPS have a dependable locking mechanism that is great for clamping small items.
- PRECISION TIP MEDICAL FORCEPS ARE SERRATED giving you more accurate control during use.
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE LOCKING FORCEPS ARE MADE OF HIGH QUALITY stainless steel and won't bend when you apply force.
- GREAT KELLY FORCEPS for crafts and repairs on small objects with their small 5.5 by 0.1 by 2.5 inches size.
- WARRANTY AND GUARANTEE: Amazon Exclusive Limited warranty may apply. Please see product for additional details. NOTE: we can only guarantee the quality of this product when sold through Amazon.com or Brazos Walking Sticks.
Gorilla Super Glue Gel, 20 Gram, Clear
- No run control gel formula; great for use on vertical surfaces
- Anti clog cap: keeps glue from drying out, its Gorilla tough use after use
- Impact tough: unique rubber particles increase impact resistance and strength
- Fast-setting: dries in 10-30 seconds, no clamping required
- Versatile: bonds plastic, wood, metal, ceramic, rubber, leather, paper and more
Wit Yellow Anti-Static Tweezers Super Sharp for Repairing Clamping Tools W-14
- Features:Anti-Static,Corrosion Resistant
Eagles(TM)100 Pcs Leather Polishing Head, Oval Bullet Taper Rubber Set, Buff Wheel Rotary Tools,3mm Shank for Various Mould, Glass, Medical Equipment, Metal - Free Finger Cots
- 1. Make polished goods clean and bright, best used for various mould, glass, medical equipment, metal and so on, has good elasticity and cutting force, wear-resistant. Applicable to throw light on the fine polishing, the effect is very good
- 2. 50 cylinder shaped grinding heads, 50 bullet shaped, different sizes of heads - Diameter of the clamping lever: 3mm. Cylindrical Head diameter: 10mm ,8mm ,6mm,5mm,4mm. Bullet Head diameter, respectively: 10mm ,8mm ,6mm,5mm,4mm
- 3. Leather grinding head Whetstone has other irreplaceable throw light performance, is ideal for fine grinding and polishing abrasive bright, throw light performance than rubber grinding
- 4. No dust pollution, the service life equivalent to hundreds of small emery wheels, more than five times more efficient processing, grinding of various hardness HRC70 the following metal and non-metallic materials, grinding surface roughness up Ral.6 master convenient, easy to use, safe and reliable, greatly reducing the heavy manual labor, can reduce the cost of processing
- 5. Material: Cowhide polishing wheels - Leather wheel is mold manufacturing, tool repair and deal with various artifacts bend over the abrasive surface of the hole and ordinary abrasive difficult to reach, is the other stone can not be replaced
Briggs Precision Kelly Forceps Locking Tweezers Clamp, Silver, Curved, 5-1/2 Inch
Ear O Clip Pliers Clamping Tool / CV Boot Coolant Air Hydraulic Hose Pincers
- Mikalor Double Ear Hose Clips.
- Pack of 25.
- For sealing hoses against loss of liquid, air or gases.
- Measurement is the diameter of the clip.
- Closing pincers also available in the drop down menu.
EMS 72884-D Inox 08 Dumont Medical Tweezer with Clamping Ring, Style L5A, Oblique Tips, Stainless Steel, 115 mm Length
- Polished finish
- Oblique tips
- With clamping ring
Eyelash Extension Tweezers Straight Curved False Fake Eye Lashes Grafting Tool Stainless Steel 3 Types (5-SA)
- DELICATE CRAFT---With comfortable handle, beautiful structure, and good elasticity, the eyelash extension tweezers could give you excellent hand feeling. It's also rust resistant, anti-static and non magnetic
- ALIGNED TIP EDGE---The tips of the eyelash extension tweezers could be aligned firmly every time to ensure eyelash clamping, convenient to use. It is a good helper for both professionals and beginners
- PRACTICAL---Made of high quality stainless steel, the eyelash extension tweezers are durable and uneasy to deform, which can be used for a long period, practically and economically
- SAFE GUARANTEE---With high precision, long-pointed but not sharp tips, the eyelash extension tweezers are easier to clamp even the finest and smallest eyelashes without hurting your hands
- SUPERIOR AFTER SALE SUPPORT---Besides the best product we could provide, we also provide superior after sale support. You can contact us for your problems when using. It is our pleasure to service you
Mars Professional Hairpuller and Hemostat, Surgical Grade Stainless Steel and Locking Mechanism, 5.5" Length
- Curved stainless-steel hemostat is useful in both the operating room and the groomer's salon
- Made of stainless-steel shaft makes this easy to disinfect
- Features a serrated edge for better gripping
- Measures 5-1/2-inch with a 1-1/4-inch length by 3/32-width nose
- German quality & engineering; manufactured in Germany
Home Brew Ohio EV-9QG7-Q9V8 Small Clamp
- Siphon hose shut off clamp
- Adjusts rate of flow with great precision
- Very convenient
- 5/16" or 3/8" tubing
Why the Non-traditional College Student has an Advantage
College can be frightening, for adults who have been out of high school for a while, but they have unique tools for success that derive from their life experience.
Yet, going back to school can be exciting, if you use the right approach. And with the right tools, you can be quite successful. You may not realize it, but you have an advantage over the teenagers that are crowding the desks beside you: You have experience. After you spend a few years in the workforce or juggling a family budget and a hectic schedule, you gain a different world view. And that world view will help you to greater college success.
You see the big picture. You have learned the value of goal setting and have achieved some of your goals. You have learned that small steps and small accomplishments eventually add up to large accomplishments and you have acquired the patience to take it step by step.
You realize that you learn for no one but yourself and you don't blame the teacher when you make a mistake. You have learned to take responsibility for your actions and to own your successes and your failures alike. Teachers respect and appreciate that.
You understand the mystery of preparation and you know that reading ahead keeps you abreast of new material. You come to class with an idea of what will be discussed that day. You are prepared to ask questions and discuss facts and ideas. You communicate well and without undue aggressiveness. Teachers like that too.
You know that learning takes more time as you get older, so you review often and study daily. You don't wait until two days before a test to cram. When a teacher tells you that you are responsible for the material in the book, you read it. And you apply what you read to the test questions because you have learned critical thinking.
As you get older, you gain a deeper understanding of connections. You become an expert at linking facts into complex bits of information. You craft a concept of how things work and are able to put it into your own words. Rather than memorizing strings of information, you create associations and get a solid grasp on the subject matter.
You treat your college classes like a job, which means, you show up for classes and you show up on time. You dress appropriately and professionally and you keep your cell phone turned off during lectures. You take good notes and re-write them when you get home, while the information is still fresh. You take advantage of teacher office time and are unafraid to ask questions if you need clarification. You develop a friendly, but professional relationship with your teachers.
Lastly, you know how to prioritize. While your family may come first when you are at home, you know to make school your chief concern while you are in class or studying for a test. You are capable of placing your social life on a back burner. You know that your success is much more dependent upon grades and learning than upon your popularity with your classmates.
If you approach college, using your life experience as a guide, you stand a good chance at doing well, even excelling in your classes and your chosen field. Don't let age stand in your way to a better future. Yes, you may be forty or even fifty by the time you finish, but remember, if you don't go to school, you will still age, but without the benefit of a college education!