Bestselling Meat & Seafood Gifts in 2021
3.5 lb "Tour of Italy" Gourmet Italian Meat Sampler Gift Box
- Specially selected dry-cured Italian meats representing 5 different regions of Old World Italy Includes Italian classic
- 3.5 lb of meat ready to slice and pair with your favorite wine and cheese, or put on pizza, etc
- Includes 12oz classic pepperoni, 10oz Hot Salami, 10oz Sweet Salami with Wine, 10oz Hard Salami, 7oz Mild Chorizo, 7oz Hot Chorizo
- Certified gluten free
Season's Best Gourmet Meat and Cheese Fall Thanksgiving Gift Basket
- Send your warmest wishes this autumn with this beautiful gourmet gift basket!
- If they love gourmet tasty foods, they'll love this gourmet gift basket
- Who would not love this wonderful fall gift basket filled with an all-time favorite combination, Wisconsin cheeses, sausage, crackers, nuts and more! These gourmet snacks are so good it will have them gobbling until they are wobbling!
- A wonderful Fall or Thanksgiving gift basket for friends, family, and corporate giving
- Include a FREE gift message at checkout for your family, friends or loved ones
Gourmet Holiday Gift Basket of Seafood Favorites | Lobster, Clam, Crab, Salmon, and More!
- The perfect gourmet gift basket for the occasion!
- If they love gourmet tasty foods, they'll love this gourmet gift basket!
- Seaside Snacks, Soup, Savories, Dips and more all arrive neatly packaged in this wonderful seaside themed baking dish!
- Makes a beautiful holiday, office gift basket, birthday gift basket, or thank you gift basket!
- Include a personalized gift message for your clients, friends, and loved ones
Savory Breakfast Meats from The Swiss Colony
Connoisseur's Meat and Cheese Gift Basket (4.05 pound)
- Ships expedited in a reusable insulated cooler to ensure freshness
- All igourmet.com Gift Baskets are filled with only premium quality items you will be proud to give
- Packaged in a beautiful gift basket
- Impress your friend or relative on your next gift giving opportunity
- Perfect for a housewarming gift or a gift for the gourmet foodie in your life
Hickory Farms Original Hickory Selection with Hardwood Smoked Sausage Gift Set
- Hardwood Smoked Summer Sausage .5oz
- Farmhouse Receipe Sweet Hot Mustard 1.25oz
- American Style Smooth & Sharp Cheese 2oz
- Golden Toasted Crackers 0.9oz
- Strawberry Bon Bons
Classic Smoked Salmon and Seafood Lovers Gourmet Food Gift Basket
- This arrangement is classic gift featuring our finest selection of alder-smoked Wild Alaskan Salmon.
- All of our salmon is caught in the Pacific Northwest and is shelf stable, so it does not need refrigeration until opening - making it perfect for safe shipping direct to your lucky recipient's doorstep.
- Great gift for him or for her! Any grandma, uncle, brother, friend- or even a boss or corporate client from the office will feel blessed to receive such an extravagant sampler of snacks.
- Each basket is hand crafted with attention to detail, shrink wrapped and tied with a bow for presentation, ready for gift giving.
- Add a personalized message with your order by selecting gift at check out.
- A classic gift presentation in elegant black and gold, featuring our finest selection of alder-smoked Wild Alaskan Smoked Salmon
- All of our salmon is shelf stable, so it does not need refrigeration until opening - making it perfect for safe shipping direct to your lucky recipient's doorstep.
- Include a personalized gift message by selecting GIFT during checkout, allowing you to input your own personalized best wishes
Board Of Directors - Father's Day Meat & Cheese Gift With Bamboo Cutting Board (Small)
- Everybody loves cheese & sausage gifts during the holidays and when you add a beautiful durable cutting board it only gets better.
- This classic hardwood cutting board gift with meat and cheese makes a great employee holiday gift for your valued employees.
- Keep the hardwood cutting board for use long after the holiday goodies are gone.
- Made in the USA by our talented team of professional gift basket designers.
High 5 from The Swiss Colony
Hickory Farms Double Sausage and Cheese Sampler Gift Set (1.07 Lbs)
- (2) Farmhouse Recipe Summer Sausage, 5 oz.
- Sweet Hot Mustard 1.25 oz.
- Three Cheese & Onion, 4 oz.
- Golden Toasted Crackers, 1 oz.
- (4)Strawberry Bon Bons, .25 oz.
Ultimate Gift Basket with Features Smoked Summer Sausages, 100% Wisconsin Cheese, Crackers, Pretzels and Mustard
- NATIONALLY KNOWN WISCONSIN'S BEST & WISCONSIN CHEESE COMPANY - Known Nationwide for our Quality, Wisconsin Cheese | Cheddar Cheese | Pepper Jack Cheese | Naturally Smoked Summer Sausage | See Our Full Selection by entering our search into Amazon - Wisconsin's Best and Wisconsin Cheese Company
- READY TO SERVE - All of our Value Gourmet Cheese and Sausage Gift Baskets, Gift Boxes and Single Products are ready to serve and only require refrigeration after opening | Each unique gift is Hand Packed with quality and care | MADE IN THE USA
- GIFT IDEAS - Perfect for Every Holiday Gift Basket or Personal Event, Birthday, Thank You or Appreciation, Get Well, Graduation, Anniversary, Congratulations, Friendship, Summer, New Home and for Gift Giving Holidays; Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, Labor Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Memorial Day, Veterans Day, 4th of July and others
- EASY TO SEND - Delivered from your online order by Amazon |Fast and Easy Delivery to your Home or sent as a Gift | Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
- THIS GOURMET FOOD GIFT INCLUDES - (3) 12 oz packages of our Naturally Hickory Smoked Summer Sausages featuring Original, Garlic and Jalapeno with 100% Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese, (2) 4 oz 100% Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese (1) 4 oz 100% Wisconsin Pepper Jack Cheese (1) 2.2 oz Water Crackers (1) 2 oz Dipping Pretzels (1) 1.4 oz Sweet & Tangy Mustard
Hillshire Farm Holiday Classic Collection Sausage, Cheese, Mustard & Crackers Gift Set, 35 Ounces
- We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Hickory Farms Sausage & Cheese Collection Deluxe Gift Set (1.4 lbs)
Myth: Vegetarian Meals Cannot Be Enjoyed by Meat Lovers
Even the most convinced meat lover can enjoy vegetarian meals and take advantage of the benefits of following a low-meat or meat-free diet.
First, fake meat products. Many companies in an effort to reach meat lovers, have come out with products claiming to taste like meat. Usually burgers, ribs, and fake chicken patties, these meatless products are designed to imitate the taste of meat. The short answer is that they don't. Duplicating the taste of meat is almost impossible, and the products are usually bland and chewy, although a good source of protein. It's better to stay away from these fake meat products. They're expensive and usually are not a great addition to a vegetarian diet.
Leaving fake meats behind, a vegetarian diet is a delicious and healthy choice for many people. Researchers from the Mayo Clinic have released several papers stating that "individuals who eat plant-based foods...generally consume fewer calories and less saturated and total fat, weigh less, as well as having a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease than nonvegetarians do." While a vegetarian diet must be planned carefully in order to get proper nutrition, a conscientious individual will have a decreased risk of heart disease, stroke, and type II diabetes.
When trying to find foods that are good sources of protein and nutrients to replace meat, look for recipes that emphasize flavor and variety. Eggplant parmesan is a great vegetarian meal that emphasizes flavor and nutrition at the same time. Popular with vegetarians and those that do eat meat, it's hard to find a more popular Italian dish. When understanding the role of meat in dishes, it's important to realize that most meats do not have a lot of flavor themselves. Rather the flavor in a dish comes from the seasoning, the cheese, or the vegetables cooked with the meat. Vegetarian meals still contain all of these elements and can have the same punch as a steak. Try cooking a meatless chili and with the right spices and ingredients, it will soon become a family favorite. Other dishes like pizza, roasted and stuffed red peppers, are favorites with people of all ages and can easily be enjoyed by those that are not on a vegetarian diet.
Anyone switching to a vegetarian diet or just trying to eat more meat-free meals may have some challenges at first. It is difficult to make a lifestyle change, and becoming a vegetarian takes time. Take the time to enjoy food by exploring new tastes, new foods, and new recipes. These are ways to enjoy the natural flavors in many fruits and vegetables that are often lost. Most people find that they actually begin to enjoy food more as they try vegetarian dishes. The next time you're at a restaurant, try the vegetarian entree. Chances are, it will be a delicious surprise!