Bestselling Maternity Skin Care in 2020
Mama Mio Your Pregnancy Essentials Kit
- The tummy rub butter; Award-winning stretch mark protection; 30ml ,1 fluid ounce
- Gorgeous glow balancing facial wash; 30ml, 1 fluid ounce
- Pregnancy Boob tube bust protection cream to stop sagging; 30ml, 1 fluid ounce
- A mini spa treatment to relieve swollen legs and feet;
Earth Mama A Little Something For Mama-To-Be Organic Pregnancy Gift Set, 5 Piece
- Effective try-me/travel sized pregnancy comfort care
- Includes natural herbal soap, spray, lotion, oil & tea
- A naturally pampering pregnancy gift
- Safe and natural, no petroleum products, mineral oil, parabens or sulfates, no artificial fragrance or Triclosan
- Formulated by a nurse and herbalist, naturally vegan
Belli - Clearly Coconut Oil - Natural Skin Care
- NATURAL MOISTURIZER: Pure coconut oil is a multipurpose natural moisturizer
- ENJOY PEACE OF MIND: Belli is Picky for a Purpose to give you peace of mind. Every Belli product is allergy tested, free of paraben preservatives, gluten, phthalates, and artificial dyes or fragrances. For expecting and nursing moms, Belli even follows a unique safety screening process to avoid ingredients, synthetic or natural, with known links to birth defects or harmful effects while breastfeeding.
- CAN BE USED WITH OTHER BELLI PRODUCTS: For a complete pampering and spa-like experience, we suggest using our Fresh Start Pre-Treatment Scrub, followed by our Pure & Pampered Body Wash, and finally our All Day Moisture Body Lotion.
- SAFE AND ANTI-ALLERGENIC: All ingredients in Belli products are selected based upon extensive reviews of published medical studies. OB/GYN and dermatologist recommended, our products are allergy tested, and are free of artificial dyes, fragrances, phthalates, and paraben preservatives. At Belli we also follow a unique safety screening process to avoid ingredients with known links to birth defects or harmful effects while breastfeeding.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package includes (1) Belli Clearly Coconut Oil..
Body Boost Milk & Honey Stretch Mark Butter 8 oz.- Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Skin Care
- BODY BOOST STRETCH MARK BUTTER: Stop Stretch Marks Now! Stretch Mark Prevention and Repair that stops itching and heals dry skin instantly.
- INGREDIENTS THAT WORK- GOTU KOLA: Plant ingredient with a high concentration of Triterpenoids- natural compounds that strengthen core connective tissue for better skin resiliency. Shown in studies to prevent skin damage, scars and stretch marks. ROSEHIP, GRAPESEED, JOJOBA & BORAGE OILS: High in linoleic acid to fortify collagen and elastin, tone and repair. SHEA: Nutrient Rich base butter.
- FAST ABSORBING, NON GREASY: Not heavy or sticky, quickly penetrates skin to work deep where damage occurs.
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: Safe for Pregnancy and Nursing. Clinically tested for ZERO allergy and sensitivity. Paraben, Phthalate and Mineral Oil Free. All Natural Milk and Honey Aroma. Made in the USA.
Face Wash & Facial Moisturizer Set and Kit, Plus 1 Skincare Organic Maternity Skin Care Set & Kit is [100% safe & cruelty free] & Made with Organic Ingredients!
- HYDRATE & PREVENT- Moisturize dry pregnancy skin while also helping to reduce fine line and wrinkles.
- ALL NATURAL & ORGANIC INGREDIENTS - Power packed ingredients that helps moisturize skin and prevent the signs of aging during maternity including coconut oil, grapeseed oil, green tea, juniper oil, kelp, rosehip, peppermint, parsley, papaya, burdock, celery, echinacea, spirulina, ginger, honey, coenzyme Q10 and many more organic ingredients.
- SAFE FOR YOU AND YOUR BABY - Unlike many other skin care products this body butter DOES NOT Contain Harmful Alcohol, Parabens, PABAS, Sulfates, synthetic fragrance and colorants, xenoestrogens, PEGs, glycols and phthalates.
- AMAZING FEEL- Upon initial application, you'll notice the difference right away with Plus 1. A soft, silky feel that penetrates quickly and leaves your skin feeling soft and alive during your pregnancy.
- LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK! - We are all about customer satisfaction - if for any reason you aren't satisfied, we offer a FULL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. We love our products and know you will too.
Bump Boxes 1st Trimester Pregnancy Gift Box
- 1st Trimester Pregnancy Gift Box- Perfect pregnancy gifts for Mom to be
- BumpLife "Feelin' Fly as a Mother" Water Bottle: BPA free, this water bottle is designed with a flip straw top to avoid spills and make drinking easier!
- Pearhead Mommy Belly Stickers : These adorable belly stickers are decorated with fruits and veggies to showcase how big baby is getting!
- No Mo Nausea Band : This band uses acupressure and aromatherapy in a power packed punch to knock out nausea and morning sickness.
- Glow 9 Organics Energize Bath Bomb : A refreshing mixture of lemon, white grapefruit, and orange organic essential oils will wake you up better than any cup of coffee
Belli Anti-Blemish Facial Wash – Cleanse Acne-Prone Skin – OB/GYN and Dermatologist Recommended – 6.5 oz. (6.5oz)
Mumsie Maternal Skin Care Acne Cleansing Facial Wash, 5 Fluid Ounce
- Formulated specially for women concerned with hormonal acne during and after pregnancy
- Suitable for all skin types
- Dermatologist tested
- 100% natural ingredients
Mumsie Maternal Skin Care Stretch Mark Relief Oil, 5 Fluid Ounce
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks, scars and dry skin
- Made with organic avocado oil, coconut oil and jojoba seed oil
- Hydrates skin, improves tone and texture
- Dermatologist tested
- 100% natural ingredients
Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream- Daily Moisturizer w Organic Cocoa Butter + Shea + Plant Oils + Vitamins to Prevent, Reduce and Fade Away Old or New Scars Best for Pregnancy, Men/Bodybuilders
- REDUCTION AND PREVENTION: Our body butter helps to reduce and prevent the appearance of scars / stretch marks by firming and moisturizing your skin with a customized blend of high quality and natural ingredients. This lotion was formulated to deliver intense hydration and provide protection to help smooth rough skin / marks, and provide your skin with relief. This is a gentle and powerful remedy for the prevention of keloids, dark marks, surgery scars or stretch marks.
- PACKED IN AN AMPLE 4 oz JAR: Just a little bit goes a long way with this unscented butter - don't let the rich texture fool you, this cream spreads quickly and easily on the body, absorbing in seconds! Massage this onto potentially problem areas like your stomach or thighs (preferably twice a day: Morning & Night). Whether you're looking for prenatal / maternity care, working out at the gym, or just living your life, you can combat against rough skin, marks, and blemishes in a couple of minutes.
- TEEMING WITH VITAMINS AND ANTIOXIDANTS: this body butter is crammed with prime ingredients like Vitamins E, C, B3 + B5, not to mention plant stem cells, seaweed, & rich oils. All of them working towards the same goal: Tightening and lightening the appearance of any dark mark or stretch marks and delivering maximum care and nutrients. With no added fragrances, you can smell the rich cocoa and shea butter, giving yourself the luxury treatment while getting your confidence back to live your life.
- CRUELTY FREE & SAFE: Our products are vigorously tested to ensure that they are safe and free from irritation for all skin types and hair types, but we would never test on animals - we love our furry (and scaly) friends & to show that, we are LEAPING BUNNY CERTIFIED! Our products use wholesome, all natural ingredients & gentle formulas designed for every skin type (sensitive, normal, oily) & hair color (blonde, brunette, redheads, etc) to give you only the best experience possible.
- 90-DAY MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: We love our products and we know you will too! All of our products are lovingly manufactured in the USA and if you ever have any questions or if you're not satisfied with your purchase, just drop us a line and we'll see what we can do to help you Get Happy with your skin - This product is also vegan friendly!
Organic Stretch Mark & Scar Treatment 4oz. USDA Certified Organic Nourishing Body Oil to Reduce, Remove & Prevent Pregnancy Stretch Marks For New Moms. Perfect Moisturizer For Dry, Damaged Skin.
- HEALTHIER, BEAUTIFUL SKIN OR YOUR MONEY BACK! Moisturize, nourish and repair your skin with USDA Certified Organic Ingredients before, during and after pregnancy. Reduce and prevent pregnancy stretch marks and scars the natural way.
- HELPS SKIN EXPAND DURING PREGNANCY AND RECOVER AFTER BIRTH - Rich in Vitamin B, C, D, E and K plus Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids. Perfect for your thighs, hips, tummy, breasts and more. Make your skin healthy, stronger and supple.
- IDEAL NATURAL SCAR TREATMENT- Our moisturizing body oil helps improve elasticity, strengthen skin fibers, reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks while giving your skin a healthy glow. Perfect for any dry, damaged skin that needs a boost.
- DEEP HYDRATION THAT LASTS. Our super moisturizing formula will penetrate the skin faster than most stretch mark creams thanks to our unique blend of natural oils your body will love.
- AS SAFE AS IT IS EFFECTIVE - Safe prenatal and maternity skin care with no mineral oil, petrolatum, parabens or hidden toxins. 100% natural and organic ingredients including Sunflower Oil, Orange Oil, Rosehip, Olive Oil, Apricot Seed Oil and more. Cruelty-Free, made in the USA.
ComfySure Pregnancy Full Body Pillow-U Shaped Maternity and Nursing Cushion with Removable White Cover-Back, Neck Hip Support and Relief-Firm and Plush
- MULTI PURPOSE BODY PILLOW: Though designed for expecting or breastfeeding mothers, this U shaped body pillow also helps side sleepers, offers belly, arm & neck support, and relieves pain and discomfort.
- COMFORTABLE POSITIONS: Use as a lounging or reading cushion, or to watch TV. It offers lumbar support, prevents sleep repositioning, and relieves aches associated with sciatica, gastric reflux and more.
- HYPOALLERGENIC: This pillow is made from 100% polyester, and is ideal even for people with allergies and sensitive skin or other medical conditions. It is also perfect for infants to rest on while breast feeding.
- EXTRA LONG: This extra-large full body pillow measures 39" x 59", ideal even for queen and king sized beds. This can replace all other bed cushions and pillows for you to enjoy full comfort and therapeutic benefits.
- EASY CARE: To clean, simply toss the pillow into the washing machine on a cold, delicate cycle. It also comes with a bonus replacement cover so you can enjoy longer lasting use even if the cover fades a little.
Naturally Beautiful Pregnancy Gift Set, Apothecary Skin Care for Mom To Be, Holistic Maternity Gift With Prenatal Organic Herbal Tea, Ora's Amazing Herbal
- Give the expectant mother the gift of self care from Ora's Amazing Herbal, a mother owned business!
- This set contains unscented, and mildly scented products so as not to offend the pregnant nose! (An easy thing to offend)
- Ultra Healing Body Butter 2 oz, Touchy Skin Salve 1 oz, Body Powder 0.5 oz, Lip Balms Earl Grey and Vanilla, Rejuvi C Face Mask, Lightweight Daily and Advanced Nightly Face Serums, Prenatal Nourisher Organic Herbal Tea, Stainless Steel Tea Infuser.
- When we are pregnant, we pay special attention to what we put into our body. This includes skincare! Please read our ingredients and feel free to be in touch with any questions. Free of parabens, petroleum, talc, synthetic fragrance and anything you can't pronounce!
- When Ora's baby developed eczema, she used her educational background in biology and nutrition to create her first salve. Ora's Amazing Herbal has been our family business ever since. We take pride in the effectiveness, purity and beauty of our products. We love our Naturally Beautiful Pregnancy Gift Box and know that you will too!
Ten Pregnancy Skin Care Tips for Expectant Mothers
While pregnancy is a happy time it also brings with it some skin problems. However, many skin products are unsafe during pregnancy. Here are ten useful pregnancy skin care tips for expectant mothers.
Unfortunately, you have less freedom in using skin care products during pregnancy as some of them may be harmful to the unborn baby. There are several ways in which you can overcome this limitation. Here are ten pregnancy skin care tips for expectant mothers.
1. Acne is the most common problem that plagues pregnant women. You should avoid using any akin care products that contain salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide or any one of the retinoids. If possible, it is best to avoid using any products having chemical ingredients. If you have to use them at all, consult a dermatologist to find out what is safe for you. The natural way to avoid acne problems is to clean your face regularly because it is oilier than other parts of the body and clogged pores can bring on the acne. Use a mild soap for this. Using oil free moisturizers and cleaners and a natural sunscreen may also help. Eat healthy food and drink plenty of water. Remember that this is a temporary problem and therefore if nothing else works, just grin and bear it.
2. To prevent stretch marks and dry skin you will need to apply some oils daily. You can either use these oils by mixing them or separately or find some natural products that contain them. The oils that are helpful for the skin during pregnancy are coconut oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, castor oil, wheat germ oil and avocado oil. The mixture should be applied on your breasts, abdomen, thighs and buttocks as these are the areas prone to dry skin and stretch marks.
3. During the pregnancy period due to hormonal changes the hair goes into a dormant or resting phase and there is little hair loss. After pregnancy this hair begins to fall in greater quantities than usual. This may cause a little worry but it is natural and there is no danger of going bald. Some women experience brittle nails and their nails tend to crack or split. The nails will need regular attention during this time. However this condition is temporary and will resolve soon. If the condition gets too aggravated you can consult a specialist who may recommend safe topical nail strengtheners.
4. Some essential oils are not safe for use during pregnancy especially during the first and the second trimesters as they may bring about an abortion of the fetus. These essential oils are Cinnamon, Basil, Juniper, Lemongrass, Thyme, Sweet marjoram, Myrrh, Peppermint, Pennyroyal, Rosemary and Parsley. Some essential oils on the other hand can be put to very good use to relieve the common symptoms of pregnancy and you can consult an aromatherapist about these.
5. Moisturizing the skin often during pregnancy will be of great help. This is because the skin tends to be drier than usual during this period. If you have an oily skin then you can use a water based moisturizer and if your skin is dry then use one that is oil based. For healthy skin during pregnancy a regular routine of cleaning and moisturizing must be followed.
6. In the initial stages of breastfeeding women usually suffer form cracked nipples. Lanolin based creams can be used safely without harming you baby. They will heal and soothe the sore nipples. You can also use it as a preventive after each feed. Read instructions before use. It has been observed that leaving a small quantity of milk on the nipple also helps in bringing relief.
7. Some pregnant women suffer form varicose veins and this condition is better prevented than treated during pregnancy. The best ways to prevent occurrence of varicose veins is to take a daily gentle walk, avoid standing for long periods, whenever possible place your feet and legs in an elevated position, avoid excessive weight gain and avoid crossing your legs while sitting.
8. To avoid skin irritation during pregnancy use only natural soaps. Soaps using an extra bit of coconut oil are quite good. Use only soaps made from vegetable oils that don't contain any perfume, chemicals or dyes. You can get natural soaps at a health food store.
9. A skin pigmentation problem that affects some women during pregnancy is known as the pregnancy mask or chloasma. It affects women with darker complexions more than others. Patches of pigmented dark skin usually appear on the woman's face and also around the nipples and between the thighs. Some women also experience the 'line of pregnancy' or linea nigra which is a dark line of pigmentation that runs down the abdomen. These conditions are aggravated by exposure to sunlight. The best way to handle these pigmentation problems is to avoid sun exposure as much as possible or if necessary use a safe sunscreen made from natural products.
10. A natural, safe and cheap method for relieving itchy skin is to add a little bicarbonate of soda into your bath water. A cup of soda added to the water in your bathtub will usually do the trick. It will reduce the itching and soften your skin as an added bonus. Avoid using scented bath products and use only natural soaps while bathing.