Bestselling Martial Arts Kicking Shields in 2021
Star Sports Karate Taekwondo Martial Arts Thai MMA M Size Curved Kicking Shield Pad Target (Red)
- *Perfect for personal & school / Club training!
- *Handy size easy to hold and train
- *Quality Made Brand new, never used. Retails for $90!
- *8 Venting holes from 3 sides to create the Max absorption,
- *Size dimensions 24in x 12in x 6in. Weight 3.5 lbs.
OUTAD Pack of 2 Kicking Target DurableTae Kwon Do Karate Kickboxing Training Pad
- Material: quality PU leather outside and elastic compression sponge inside
- High quality PU leather fabric, Soft and comfortable, high-density, perfect veneer with thick sponge seamless integration
- Target with internal core, forming with thick material, tenacity, resistance to bending. Quality with thicker sponge. When not hitting the rebound dodily harm, softer, anti injured
- Side of the target with the use of bold solid nylon suture odd so that the inner core is not easy to burst the sponge
- Thickened with hand-held target site design, easy to bend break. Resistant to multiple blows, so that the target will more durable for long time use
Tiger Claw Shield - Super Kicking Shield
- The ultimate protection designed for advanced students using full power.
- Provide maximum protection and absorbs full contact.
Cheerwing PU Leather Punching Kick Target Pad Arm Shield Focus Training Target for Karate Muay Thai Kick Boxing UFC MMA Sanda (Red)
- Adjustable arm band and elastic wrist band suitable for different thickness of arms.
- Multi layered thick padded pad for heavy duty workouts
- Handle and straps on the pad are stitched and reinforced with rivets
- Dimension: approx. 39 x 19 x 10cm/15.4x 7.5 x 3.9inch
- Suitable for daily training of Karate, Muay Thai, Kick Boxing, UFC MMA,etc.
Farabi Quad Boxing MMA Muay Thai Martial Arts Hook & Jab Punch Kick Pads MMA Target Focus Punching Mitts Thai Strike Training Kick Shield Kicking Target mitt Kick Strike pad (Red Black)
- Farabi Quad Training kick pads are considered to be the best addition in the training equipment series. Aesthetically designed Z-Smart series these pads have the tendency to withstand the most extreme punishment. With the impact dissolution KDR-Safe tech protective arrangement these pads are widely used and praise
- Equipped with a dual KXR-Handle Gripping System safeguarded with the machine inserted GGX-core steel rivets that allows more control and stability. Ergonomically designed superior Aero build curved shape augments the training capacity.
- The RAW T-Quad angles and wider surface area these pads enhance the focus and ensure the stable kicking and punching technique. The strike pad has unique extended strike depth which is ensured throughout the pad to maintain the symmetry.
- The strike pad incorporates the EC-Gel C-Shock technologies that disseminate the impact of force equally throughout the pad and resist its transformation to the connecting surface which reduces the risk of injury to the minimum. The PX-Fiber composition makes this pad extremely lightweight and easy to carry which ensures a perfect training technique and is highly recommended by the professionals around the globe.
- The external classic hand stitched VB-tech covering provide additional durability and sturdiness. Powered by a multilayered FGR-Compressive EU-Padding offers enhanced protection and has the ability to resist the strongest blows.
Combat Sports Curved Kickboxing Muay Thai MMA Training Kick Punch Strike Shield Thai Pad Kick Shield
- The Combat Sports Thai Pad has a secured grip for easy movement
- This kick shield is excellent for your straight line attacks such as knee strikes elbows and a variety of punches
- Made of durable and easy to clean synthetic leather construction
- Shields are easy to carry at only 3.5 lbs. and measure 14" wide x 24" tall x 4.5" thick
- The Thai Pad is complete with 3 rear and 2 side nylon webbed foam padded handles for durable, comfort and endless pad positions
MaxxMMA Kick Shield
- Full size kick shield (25" x 15" x 6")
- Thick dense foam padding for heavy duty shock absorption
- Extra foam padding on all handles
Flexzion Kicking Strike Shield - Curved Pad Boxing Punching Training Mitts Arm Focus Target for Martial Arts Taekwondo Karate Muay Thai UFC MMA Sanda Drill PU Leather (Blue)
- PU leather rectangle strike punching kicking pad, suitable for any martial arts: Boxing, MMA, Thai boxing, Kickboxing, Boxercise, Karate, taekwondo, Krav maga, Wing Chun, and etc
- Made according to needs of Muay Thai, MMA professionals, Tae kwon do and larate training
- Adjustable arm band and elastic wrist band suitable for different thickness of arms.
- Handle and straps on the pad are stitched and reinforced with rivets; Lightweight for extra comfort, portable and compact
- Multi layered thick padded pad for heavy duty workouts; Shield allows for upper cuts, hook and jabs as you would on pad
Title Boxing TITLE Square Punch & Kick Shield
- Extra lightweight with triple reinforced
- Riveted handles
- Nylon laced covers
- Sizes: 16" x 14" x 6"
WannaBi Boxing Martial Arts Training Equipment Kick Pad Kicking Punch Shield for Kids
- Size: 15.8"x8"x4", Red. !!! [Please pay attention to the size of this item. If you are a big guy, this item will not suit you.]!!!
- Suitable For: Boxing, Kickboxing, MMA, Muay Thai, Karate, Jiu Jitsu, Taekwondo, Wing Chun, Aikido, Boxercise, Personal Protection, Martial Arts.
- Dense Unique Resistant Foam.
- Makes Pop Noise when Struck with Force
- Adjustable hook and loop strap holds pad securely in place to prevent slipping
Lionheart (1990): Rocky Meets Kickboxer
Jean-Claude Van Damme stars in this martial arts version of the "Rocky" films. A review of "Lionheart" (1990).
Directed by: Sheldon Lettich.
Released: January 11th, 1991.
Jean-Claude Van Damme plays Lyon Gaultier, a paratrooper working in the French Foreign Legion that is stationed in North Africa. Meantime, his brother in America gets severely burned in a drug deal gone bad by a bunch of kick-boxing drug team members. Upon learning of his brother's death, Lyon abandons his post when he discovers that they will not let him go and ends up battling his way through fellow soldiers and escaping via jeep, the desert, and then as a stowaway on a tramp steamer ship heading straight for the United States.
The Legion authorities are not too happy about this so they try to get the French Embassy of the United States to side with them but to no avail, the LAPD doesn't care one bit about hunting down someone like Lyon. So the Legion sends two men to track him down. Meanwhile, Lyon arrives in New York City where he then makes his way to California to meet up with his brother's family who are now in desperate need of finances, thanks to the death of Lyon's brother.
Somewhere amidst this mess, Lyon meets a man named Joshua who specializes in 'fights for money' and also a very rich woman named Cynthia who is also in the same business. Lyon decides that this would be a great opportunity to help his family out and earn the money that he needs so he agrees to participate in these no limit bare-knuckle fights. However, his brother's widow doesn't want to accept any financial help from Lyon due to old grudges.
Lyon continues to fight nevertheless but soon learns that Cynthia has been taking advantage of the victories on his belt to stack up the odds for an extremely tough fighter named Attilla the Hun. Cynthia has also arranged a deal with the Legionnaires to hand Lyon over to them after he has been thoroughly beaten and bruised by Attilla.
This is the story of "Lionheart", which could be labelled as Jean-Claude Van Damme's response to Slyvester Stallone's "Rocky" albeit in a martial arts version. The soundtrack even boasts a "Rocky"-like song called "No Mercy", but "No Mercy" certainly is no "Eye of the Tiger" or "Hearts on Fire", I can assure you of that. The plot of "Lionheart" is all too familiar but with newer surroundings. Cynthia arranges for Van Damme's character to fight in all sorts of various locations for the pleasure of some very wealthy people, these locales range from an underground garage where fighters are surrounded by the bettors themselves who sit in their expensive cars, a half-filled swimming pool behind a big house, and even a racquetball court.
The fights, along with the arenas, are great and all but when you've seen one martial arts movie, you've pretty much seen all of them. This "Rocky" angle on the martial arts film genre isn't as unique or as interesting as you would think it may be. One huge disappointment is Van Damme's main opponent, Attilla, who resembles a big fat Venezuelan ape. This guy is no Bolo Yeung, that's for sure, he looks more like that fat vampire with the little ponytail from "From Dusk Till Dawn". Van Damme has made some fairly good movies, even though a lot of them are similar, but this one is not worth the trouble.