Bestselling Martial Arts Body Shields in 2020
RDX Boxing Chest Guard MMA Body Shield Martial Arts Rib Protector Armour Taekwondo Training
- RDX has taken another step further to comply with the regulation of TKD & WKF
- 'IMT' 3 layers of Gel integrated thick Foam for heavy duty shock absorption
- Designed to give freedom to use arms and base for the legs padding shell
- Wrap around design for great fit, interlaced ties for secured placement
- Gives maximum protection in vital areas while providing ultimate comfort
Multi Angled Curved Body punch and kick Shield for Muay Thai, MMA, Kickboxing, Martial Arts, Krav Maga
- Multi Angled Curved Body Punch and Kicking Shield
- Multi Angled Curved Body Striking Shield, 6 Different Fully Reinforced Grips, for the Ultimate Training Versatility.
- Multi-layered foam padding in synthetic leather shell, designed for heavy hitters
- Durable leather straps with triple stitching, Curved design provides increased strike and kick variety, as well as maneuverability
- Measures: 25" tall x 16" wide x 6" thick. Sold as one.
Contender Fight Sports Heavy Hitter Boxing Muay Thai MMA Training Chest Shield Rib Guard Body Protector
- The Contender Fight Sports Heavy Hitter Body Protector allows the coach to seamlessly incorporate body punches into mitt routines
- Made of durable and easy to clean synthetic leather and heavy nylon straps with quick-release buckles to easily put on and take off
- This training chest shield and rib guard has dense shock-absorbing foam protection built to uphold against to even the hardest hits and kicks in your home or commercial gym
- The ultimate body protection for boxing, MMA, Muay Thai, kickboxing and contact sport athletes alike to practice full power hits
- Take your coaching and sparring session to the next level and go full force with this one size fits all body protector
Curved Body Sheild for Muay Thai, MMA, Kickboxing, Martial Arts, Krav Maga
Century Brave Body Shield
- Large padded area for kicks and punches. High impact-resistant foam. Two back handles.
- Two side handles. Two side handles. Dimensions: W 12.5" x L 21" x T 5.5".
- Made in China. Model Number: 147022P.
MaxxMMA Kick Shield
- Full size kick shield (25" x 15" x 6")
- Thick dense foam padding for heavy duty shock absorption
- Extra foam padding on all handles
Boxing Chest Guard Shield Martial Arts Rib Protector Body Armor MMA Training Kickboxing Sports Black (S/M)
- MRX Lightweight chest guard. Made of Rex Leather.
- Gel integrated thick Foam for heavy duty shock absorption.
- Wrap around design for great fit, interlaced ties for secured placement Coverage of critical areas while maintaining maneuverability
- High, above-the-hip cut to reduce shifting when sparring. Ultra-light weight with excellent mobility, this chest protector provides protection and shock-resistance with high-density.
- Fast Delivery. Money Back Guarantee.
TITLE Classic Punch & Body Shield, Red/Black, Adult
- Color: Red/Black
- Sizes: Adult, Youth
- Dimensions: 29" x 14" x 6.5"
Title Boxing TITLE Square Punch & Kick Shield
- Extra lightweight with triple reinforced
- Riveted handles
- Nylon laced covers
- Sizes: 16" x 14" x 6"
RDX Boxing Belly Pad Chest Guard MMA Body Protector Martial Arts Rib Shield Armour Taekwondo Training
Ringside Fairtex Trainers Boxing Muay Thai MMA Training Chest Shield Rib Guard Body Protector Protective Vest
- Durable synthetic leather construction
- Multi-layerd foam core
- One size fits most
- Handmade in Thailand
Body Shield Pad by Tiger Claw
- Made to withstand vigorous punishment
- Dimensions are 56" wide 31" tall 5" thick.
- Sold individually
- Brand New!
Tiger Claw Training Body Shield - 68" Wide 31" tall 5" thick (+ Add 15.00 S/h)
- A thick, wrap-around pad for safe, high-impact training with mobility!
- An ingenious strap system protects the wearer from harm.
- An indispensable tool for self-defense training.
Exercises to Improve Your Kicks in Martial Arts
Do your kicks need some improvement? Here are some easy exercises to condition your legs to better deliver martial arts kicks.
Benefit: Strength, Flexibility
Lunges are one the the quickest and easiest ways to build up leg muscle strength, as well as, give your thigh muscles a good stretch. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Take a large step forward with your right leg while keeping your left leg planted. Hold this position for five seconds before returning to the starting position. Continue switching legs until you have done at least twenty lunges with each leg. Over time, you will want to increase the distance of your lunge, number of reps, and amount of time that you hold the position.
Tip - Remember your posture when doing this exercise. Keep your back straight while doing each lunge.
Benefit: Flexibility, Balance
This is probably one of my favorite leg conditioning exercises. Take a chair from your dining room table and place it directly in front of you. While facing the chair, lift your leg and place it on top of the chair back as if you are frozen in mid-kick. Hold this position for thirty seconds and switch legs. You should aim to do ten reps with each leg. While a chair works fine for beginners, you will likely see your stamina increase and the exercise will become less challenging over time. For this reason, I prefer to use a book shelf for this exercise to help mix up the level of difficulty. You can use a book shelf the same way that you used the chair. Start out with a low shelf. As you become comfortable with that shelf, challenge yourself by moving up a shelf.
Running is a great way to improve your kicks. Not only will this increase your overall stamina, it will also help build up the speed and strength of your legs. This will help you deliver fast, powerful blows to your opponent.
Sit with your the soles of your feet touching each other. Pull your feet as close to your body and bouncy your knees up and down like the wings of a butterfly to relax the muscles in your legs. After a minute or two, place your hands on your knees and press down firmly to give your inner thighs a good stretch. Hold for twenty seconds and repeat.