Bestselling Manual Office Staplers in 2020
Swingline Stapler, 747 Iconic Desktop Stapler, 25 Sheet Capacity, Rio Red (74736)
Swingline Heavy, Duty Stapler, 160 Sheet Capacity, Black/Gray (39005)
- DURABLE HEAVY DUTY STAPLER - Strong stapler is designed for long-lasting service, with all-metal construction. Heavy duty desktop stapler reliably stands up to the demands of a fast-paced workplace.
- SECURES 160 SHEETS - Heavy duty stapler is designed to cover your high-volume stapling needs, securely fastening an impressive 160 sheets. An excellent choice for frequent use in busy offices.
- HEAVY DUTY STAPLES - For best results, use with Swingline Heavy Duty Staples in 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" or 3/4" leg lengths. Select staples based on how many sheets of paper need to be fastened.
- EASILY CLEAR JAMS - Jams are a thing of the past, with a built-in, front end jam clearing mechanism that prevents disruptions and helps keep your office running smoothly.
- ACCURATE STAPLE PLACEMENT - Built-in precision staple alignment guide helps ensure accurate staple placement. The full, 2-5/8" throat depth delivers maximum performance and increased flexibility.
- BUILT TO LAST - Swingline stands behind this high-quality stapler with a limited lifetime warranty.
The Red Swingline Stapler
- The Red Swingline Stapler
AmazonBasics Stapler with 1000 Staples - Black
- Stapler holds up to 200 staples and offers a 10-sheet stapling capacity
- Can be opened for tacking info to a bulletin board; reverse the anvil for pinning documents
- A great choice for shared workspaces
- Full rubber base keeps stapler securely in place during use-no skidding or slipping
- Includes a convenient staple remover at the end; Matte black finish
Onotio Heavy Duty 100 Sheet High Capacity Office Desk Stapler with 1000 Box Staples
- Don't waste your time with a flimsy stapler that says it can handle more pages than it really can.
- This is the boss of office staplers.
- Truly heavy duty stapler made of 100% all-metal. Bonus points: makes your desk look a little menacing, so people will leave you alone.
- When it jams (every once in a blue moon) use the simple front-end jam-clearing mechanism.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee, so there's no reason not to try it out today!
Stapler Manual Office Sound Effects Sound Effect Sounds EFX Sfx FX Emergency Medical [Clean]
Bostitch Office B210R-ORG Ascend 3 in 1 Stapler with Integrated Remover & Staple Storage, Orange (B210-ORG)
Bostitch No-Jam Premium Desktop Stapler, Full-Strip, Black (B660-BLACK)
- Staples up to 20 sheets
- No-Jam technology for smooth stapling
- Opens for bulletin board tacking
- Dual Clinch system for temporary or standard stapling
- Uses standard staples
Bostitch B8 Heavy Duty 45 Sheet Plier Stapler, Full-Strip, Black (02245)
- No-Jam Technology eliminates frustrating staple jams
- Staples 2-45 sheets and light corrugate and plastic. Uses 1/4 Inch (B001P268MQ) or 3/8 Inch (B00006IFMR) B8 PowerCrown staples
- All metal construction for superior performance and durability
- Uses 1/4 or 3/8 Inches premium B8 PowerCrown staples. 210 staple capacity
- Fast top-load design for easy staple reloading
Swingline Stapler, Commercial Desktop Stapler, 20 Sheet Capacity, Black (44401)
Georgia Bulldogs Pro-Grip Stapler
- Sport specific styling
- Domed team logo
- Molded rubber grip
- Includes staples
(3 Pack Value Bundle) SWI54501 Standard Full Strip Desk Stapler, 15-Sheet Capacity, Black
- Save money on shipping and buy in bulk lots of 3. Specifications below refer to each item individually. If you have any questions about the listing please email Customer Service.
Office Depot Brand Half-Strip Stapler With Staples And Remover (Aqua)
The ACMI & WIMA: Working to Make Your Art Products Safer
The groups that maintain the guidelines, certification and standards of art supplies, children's craft items and general office supplies.
Thankfully there are several organizations that oversee art products, writing tools and items associated withthem. One of the largest in the United States is the Arts amp; Creative Materials Institute (ACMI). They offer certification in both child and adult art products to ensure that what you are using is free of acute and chronic hazards and dangers. If you see a seal on a product that reads "Certified Non-Toxic" with the AP logo on it, you know that is has passed through the ACMI system and is something that is non-toxic if ingested, makes contact with skin or is inhaled.
Arts amp; Creative Materials Institute
120 Main Street
Hanson, MA 02341
Writing Instrument Manufacturers Association (WIMA) offers certification in the area of pencils, erasers and ink used in writing tools. They are unique in the fact that they work with manufacturers in other countries to improve the overall quality of products that are sold in the worldwide market. They include the JWIMA, Japanese Writing Instrument Manufacturers Association and the EWIMA, European Writing Instrument Manufacturers Association.
Writing Instrument Manufacturers Association
15000 Commerce Parkway Suite C
Mount Laurel , NJ 08054
The Pencil Makers Association (PMA) joined forces with the WIMA in 1994 to provide a wider spectrum of coverage for art and writing supplies. The PMA division ensures that pencils, pencil casings, erasers, non-pencil erasers and lead are safe. While the PMA is now governed by the WIMA they are still the certification branch and you will still see their official seal on a plethora of art supplies, office products and school items.
ASTM D4236: If you look at almost any pack of crayons, glue stick, marker or package of wood cased pencils you will see some type of a seal on it with the words "Certified non-toxic" followed by the phrase, "Conforms to ASTM D4236". But what exactly does that mean? There are many ASTM certifications however the D4236 section deals with most art supplies, pencils, markers, pastels, inks, erasers and other office supplies. They are evaluated, graded and tested to ensure that they do not have immediate (acute) or long term (chronic) hazards or dangers.
"ACMI AP" Vs. "ACMI CL"
Any item stamped with the ACMI AP seal is certified non-toxic and safe for anyone to use.
Any item stamped with the ACMI CL seal is not recommended for use by children. These could be markers with an overwhelming smell to them, products with small parts that could present a choking hazard or paints that contain strong dyes.
Why is it important to check the labels? You never know when a company is going to try to ride the coattails of manufactures like PaperMate, Crayola, RoseArt and Elmer's and product a copycat item. They might look like the authentic product but they are inferior in many ways. They may have an AP logo that resembles the actual one issued to companies and manufacturers that received them but they have not been tested to make sure they are 100% safe to use.
If you want to learn more about the ACMI, their certification program, how they determine the status of a product or to receive their free booklet about the safety of arts and crafts materials you can email them with your information at email@example.com or call them toll free at (800)322-3247.