Bestselling Manganese Mineral Supplements in 2020
Pure Encapsulations - Manganese (Aspartate/Citrate) - Hypoallergenic Trace Mineral Supplement for Connective Tissue and Bones* - 60 Capsules
Genestra Brands - Manganese - Mineral Supplement - 90 Capsules
- BONES SUPPORT: Manganese formulation supports bone health.*
- METABOLISM SUPPORT: Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins, helps to prevent manganese deficiency.*
- GENESTRA BRANDS is a leading-edge line of professional grade nutraceuticals that has helped people restore, rebuild and maintain their health for 30 years.*
Trace Minerals Liquid Ionic Manganese 10 mg Supplement, 2 Ounce
- Each mineral complex is formulated in a cGMP certified facility using pharmaceutical-grade minerals to give you the highest quality liquid single mineral supplement.
- Ionic Manganese is a concentrated liquid dietary supplement that provides manganese in an ionic form-the form most widely recognized by the body
- Manganese is essential for proper enzyme activation, healthy antioxidant function in cells, metabolism, and healthy bone development
Taste N' Score | Manganese | Liquid Mineral Supplement & Assessment Kit | Easy to Mix into Drinks & Smoothies | 100% Pure Minerals, No Preservatives | 2 oz
- TASTE N' SCORE: Add 6 drops to 8 oz of water and use your natural built-in navigation system to guide your health. Taste good to mild? Take it. Not so good? Don't take it. Take the minerals your body is asking for by a simple taste test. Reassess often. Your needs change due to diet, activity and stress.
- 100% PURE: No Preservatives, No Additives, and No Sweeteners. Contains pure, highly absorbable liquid minerals essential to human health. Minerals support all metabolic processes including heart function, enzyme production, and glucose management.
- PERSONALIZED: 5 Mg per 6 drops - over 700 drops per bottle! Use more or less as needed or wanted. Create your own mix of minerals based on your taste score. Once you've found which nutrients your body is asking for, simply add recommended dose to a drink of your choice!
- HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE: Taste N' Score provides the tools needed to create a healthier lifestyle based on the minerals your body requires. Learn how to use taste to guide your health, with a simple taste. Taste N' Score often to maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
- 1 OF 9 TASTE N' SCORE LIQUID MINERAL SUPPLEMENTS: Potassium, Zinc, Magnesium, Copper, Chromium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Selenium, and Iodine.
Solaray Manganese Supplement, 50 mg, 100 Count
- Needed for healthy skin, bone and cartilage formation, as well as glucose tolerance
- Helps activate superoxide dismutase (SOD)-an important antioxidant enzyme
- Promotes collagen and cartilage synthesis
Source Naturals Manganese 100mg Amino Acid Chelate Supplement - 250 Tablets
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
BodyBio - Manganese #6 Liquid Mineral, 2oz
- CUSTOMIZABLE MINERALS - Minerals are essential, and taking only the ones you need is the most beneficial way to take them.*
- AIDS METABOLISM - Manganese is essential for carbohydrate, bone and lipid metabolism.*
- SUPERIOR ABSORPTION - Minerals taken in liquid form are more readily absorbed in the body. BodyBio minerals are also ionic and dissolve in water, whereas colloidal minerals are suspended in aqueous solution.*
- ADJUSTABLE DOSE - Our suggested dose is 7 drops per day. Measured in drops, the dosage is easily adjustable.*
- THE VITAMIN C ADVANTAGE - A pinch of Vitamin C helps make our liquid minerals more bioavailable to the body. It is also advisable to take them with an extra vitamin C boost such as juice.*
- YOUR ROADMAP TO BETTER HEALTH - Scientifically dedicated since 1995, BodyBio Inc. is one of the few organizations in the world that has been able to keep pace with the available research on the implications of nutrition on health.*
Thorne Research - Manganese Bisglycinate - Essential Mineral Support for Ligaments, Tendons, Joints, and Muscles - 60 Capsules
- TRACE MINERAL: Manganese is an important trace mineral for connective tissue health*
- LIGAMENTS/TENDONS: Manganese promotes healthy ligaments, tendons, joints, and muscles*
- ANTIOXIDANT: A component of superoxide dismutase, a natural antioxidant produced in the body
- OPTIMAL ABSORPTION: Glycinate chelate from Albion Laboratories for optimal absorption
- FREE FROM: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients - without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no dairy, soy, yeast, fish, or shellfish.
Powerful ZINC Glycinate from Albion® Boosted with 5 Extra Essential Trace Minerals to Support Metabolism, DNA and Enhanced ZMA Supplement 90 Plant-Based Vegan Capsules
Angstrom Minerals, Manganese-8 ozs.
- Mother Earth Minerals are IONIC (possessing an electrical charge, drawn to the walls of the intestines), WATER SOLUBLE (highly bio-available angstrom sized ions in an aqueous solution), and CELL-AVAILABLE (available for absorption into the human cell, not only the blood stream). Fewer milligrams are needed because absorption is much more efficient and complete. No additives, fillers, or preservatives.
- MANGANESE (MN) IS A STEEL-GRAY, HARD, BRITTLE METAL: It is a vital trace element in the breakdown of Hydrogen electrons at the cellular level & helps the body maintain optimum blood pH (% of Hydrogen) levels. Manganese also helps the cell utilize Iron efficiently.
- MANGANESE IS A COMPONENT AND VITAL CATALYST: Of several key enzyme processes and is essential in order for the body to utilize protein and carbohydrate molecules.
- MANGANESE WORKS WITH SELENIUM: To help the body dissolve and eliminate potentially harmful fatty acids and cholesterol while it helps the synthesis of red blood cells and urea in the kidney.
- MANGANESE : Like its cousin Magnesium, Manganese also regulates optimum oxygen synthesis and eliminates carbon monoxide (CO) and carbon dioxide (CO2) from the blood.
Solaray Biocitrate Manganese Supplement, 50mg, 60 Count
- Formulated with citric acid for better absorption by individuals with low stomach acid
- Helps protect the health of your bones to prevent osteoporosis
- Supports cellular energy production and supports a healthy central nervous system
Douglas Laboratories - Manganese Chelate - Essential Trace Element for Support of Bone, and Cartilage Health* - 90 Tablets
- ESSENTIAL MINERAL: Manganese is an essential trace element that supports healthy growth, reproduction, bones, cartilage, and normal glucose metabolism.*
- ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT: Manganese is also the essential cofactor of the mitochondrial form of the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD).*
- VITAMINS/MINERALS/AMINO ACIDS: Dietary supplement formulated to provide valuable support in filling important nutrient gaps in adults.*
- DOUGLAS LABORATORIES researches, develops and manufactures the right suite of rigorously designed, science-based, healthy aging supplements. With a 60-year heritage of innovating and designing nutritional products, we push the potential of active individuals to continually perform at their personal best. | *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Standard Process - Manganese B12 - Supports Normal Tissue Repair Process and Connective Tissue, Provides Antioxidant Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Gluten Free - 90 Tablets
- Supports the body's normal tissue repair process
- Promotes healthy connective tissue
- Supports normal red blood cell function
- Supports hemoglobin formation. Good source of antioxidant vitamin C
- Trained healthcare professionals have the skills and education to provide comprehensive nutrition therapy and informed treatment. Use the Standard Process website to locate a provider near you.
Six Supplements to Avoid If You're Taking a Statin Medication
Statin medications are often prescribed for lowering cholesterol levels. Unfortunately, they're also prone to interacting with supplements and even some types of food. Here are six foods and supplements to avoid if you're taking a statin.
Vitamin A interacts with statins.
Taking vitamin A in supplement form isn't a good idea if you're taking a statin medication. One study showed that people who took vitamin A supplements while taking statins experienced a rise in their vitamin A levels. Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin which isn't easily eliminated by the body '" so it's best to lay off of vitamin A supplements while taking statins.
Some fruit juices interact with statins.
Both grapefruit juice and pomegranate juice alter the levels of liver enzymes which break down statin medications - leading to higher statin levels and a greater risk of side effects. It's best to avoid both of these fruits and their juices if you're taking statin medications.
St. John's wort interacts with statins.
St. John's wort '" an herbal supplement sometimes used for depression '" has the opposite effect on the liver enzymes that break down medications. It activates them '" which can cause a reduction in statin levels. This can cause the medication to not work as well as it should.
Antacids interact with statins.
Common over-the-counter antacids taken for indigestion and heartburn can decrease absorption of statin medications '" reducing their effectiveness. If you use antiacids, don't take them within two hours of taking your daily dose of statin.
Niacin interacts with statins.
Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, is sometimes used in supplemental form to lower cholesterol levels. Although combining a statin medication with niacin can further lower cholesterol levels, the combination of the two may increase the risk of serious statin side effects such as muscle and liver inflammation. Talk to your doctor before taking niacin with statins and don't do it unless you're under medical supervision.
Red yeast rice interacts with statins.
Red yeast rice is a supplement sold at many health food stores as a natural way to lower cholesterol levels. This supplement does appear to work '" partially because it contains small amounts of natural statins. Combining a prescription statin medication with red yeast rice may elevate overall statin levels and increase the risk of side effects.
The bottom line? Talk to your doctor before using any of these six supplements if you're being treated with a statin medication for high cholesterol levels and always let your doctor know if you experience muscle pain or weakness while taking cholesterol medication.