Bestselling Managerial Chairs & Executive Chairs in 2020
NKV High Back Executive Office Chair Ergonomic Home Office Chair Managerial Bonded Leather Chair Thick Cushion Support (Black)
Flash Furniture HERCULES Series Big & Tall 500 lb. Rated Black Mesh Executive Swivel Chair with Fabric Seat and Adjustable Lumbar
- Contemporary big & tall office chair
- 500 lb. Weight capacity
- High back design. Back Size: 22.5 Inch W x 26 Inch H. Arm Height From Seat: 8.5 Inch H
- Ventilated mesh back
- Adjustable built-in lumbar support.Nominal Seat Height Range:20 inches to 24 inches
BestOffice Home Office Desk Ergonomic Compute Executive Modern Tall Student Task Adjustable Swivel High Back Wide Comfortable Leather Metal Chairs with Arms Lumbar Support for Man Women, Black
AmazonBasics High-Back Executive Chair - Black
- Comfortable executive chair upholstered in bonded black leather and PVC
- Padded seat and back for all-day comfort and support
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment; 360-degree swivel; smooth-rolling casters
- Measures 29.13 by 25.59 by 41.34 to 45.08 inches (LxWxH); 1-year limited warranty. Assembly instructions included.
- Maximum weight capacity - 250 pounds.
Mophorn Executive Office Chair with Footrest PU Leather High-Back Reclining Office Chair Adjustable Reclining Computer Chair Napping Armchair Managerial Swivel Office Chair with Foot Stool (Chair)
Furmax High Back Exectuive Office Chair,Adjustable Managerial Desk Chair,Swivel Computer PU Leather Chair Headrest and Lumbar Support (S0 Black)
- Ergonomic High back office chair with cushioned back and seat upholstered provide comfortable support and minimize pressure points and discomfort
- An excellent chair for workplaces like home, office, conference Room and reception rooms; the fine quality of the chair treats users a new level of comfort at busy work
- Explosion-proof gas spring of international standards, high-quality nylon base with smooth-rolling castors make a superb stable structure. (Maximum weight capacity: 330LB)
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment: 15.75"-19.69", Seating area dimension: 20.4" X 20.8" , Back rest size: 20.4" X 28.3"
- Free replacement or money back guarantee for any quality problem within 30 days, Free charge replacements for Installation problem, Damaged or Missing parts within 6 months
Lorell Executive High-Back Chair, Mesh Fabric, 28-1/2"x28-1/2"x45, BK
- Executive high-back chair features a mesh back chair, mesh fabric seat and ergonomically designed high back for natural curvature of a person's back
- Arms adjust in height and width. Seat Width-21 inch. Seat Depth-19.50 inch. Back Height-24 inch. Back Width-20.75 inch
- Seat height from floor adjusts from 17" to 21"
- Offers a nylon five-star base, pneumatic seat-height adjustment, 360-degree swivel, tilt and asynchronous three-lever control available
- Executive high-back chair features a mesh back chair, mesh fabric seat and ergonomically designed high back for the natural curvature of a person's back
- Arms adjust in height and width
- Offers a nylon five-star base, pneumatic seat-height adjustment, 360-degree swivel, tilt and asynchronous three-lever control Available in black frame only and meets the ca117 fire-retardant standard.
Homall Task Chair Office Chair Adjustable Swivel Chair, Leather Computer Desk Chair Ribbed and Armless (White)
- Mid back and armless design can save lot of room space especially in small and narrow places
- Small and light office chair, easy to shift and move. Swivel, adjustable height and reliable support for most comfort
- Modern fashionable style thickly padded chair suit for any home office conference libraries or reception areas
- Size of seat: 15.4"X17.3"(LXW), Size of back: 14.3"X16.5"(LXW), Adjustable height: 17.3" to 23"
- Warranty: Risk-free 30 Days for replacement or money back, and provide free charge replacements for Installation problem, damaged or Missing parts within 6 months
HON Managerial Office Chair- High-Back Computer Desk Chair with Loop Arms, Brown (VL402)
- STYLE AND COMFORT: This stylish office chair lives where comfort and style intersect--neutral vinyl upholstery matching every environment and supportive seat and back cushions provide an upscale look while staying comfy
- ERGONOMIC ADJUSTMENTS: Let this comfortable computer chair take care of your body while you work with an ergonomic, adjustable recline that keeps your back aligned plus an integrated headrest and armrests for additional upper body support
- BUDGET FRIENDLY: These office chairs offer excellence without expense so you can stretch your furniture dollar while working in comfort
- ON THE MOVE: Pull up to your computer desk, swivel around to collaborate with your teammate, or wheel over to the snack area for a quick break with this five-star base and durable wheels
- DURABLE HIGH BACK CHAIR: We use only high-quality materials to keep your chair rolling for years but keep you covered with the HON 5-year Limited Warranty just in case something goes wrong
LCH Big & Tall High Back Bonded Leather Executive Office Chair - Adjustable Recline, Thick Padding and Ergonomic Design for Lumbar Support-400lbs (Wood Base)
OneSpace Roosevelt High Back Two-Tone Executive Chair with Padded Armrests, Black & Gray
- Unique two-toned executive waveform design; extra padded cushioning and matching PU padded armrests
- Cushion density designed for individual proper alignment and optimum working comfort
- Two-toned upholstery finished in PU leather with distinctive upper level appeal
- Simple pneumatic lift with butterfly mechanism that multi-adjusts seat height, tilt, and tilt lock
- 250 Pound weight capacity; measures 26.5 inches wide by 30 inches deep by 43 to 46.5 inches high
PTO Furniture Executive Office Chair Ergonomic Thick Cushion Bonded PU Leather High Back Padded Armrests Swivel Desk Chair (Black)
- Bonded Leather Executive Office Chair-Soft cushion bonded leather chair make you stay comfortable even 24 hours. High density upholstered can provide ultimate comfort sitting experience.
- Ergonomic Design-High back and large seat. The high back design gives you extra lumbar support for comfort.Ergonomic Backrest and 360 degree swivel, adjustable seat height with reclining.
- Soft PU CASTORS-The Executive office chair made of high quality BIFMA certificate PU casters. The casters suitable for hard floors like parquet, laminate, ceramic tile, PVC etc.
- Easy Assembly-No extra tools needed for assembly. All the screws have extra backup in the package for your convenience.
- Warranty Policy- We provide free replacement or money back guarantee for any quality problem within 30 days. Free replacements for damage parts and missing parts within 12 months after purchasing.
Norwood Commercial Furniture Executive Chair with Flip-Up Arms, Champagne, NOR-OUG104CP-SO
- Features a tall back and overstuffed padded seat to support almost any body type.
- Padded armrests keep you comfortable all day; simply flip them up and out of the way when you need extra space.
- Adjust the seat using the pneumatic height lever; locking-tilt mechanism.
- Rolling casters offer maneuverability.
Hotel Chocolat: A Case Study in Global Corporate Citizenship Practices
Global Corporate Citizenship is the brainchild of Klaus Schwab, founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum.
The true concept of global corporate citizenship has far more depth, and requires a company to fully integrate its operations with the 'stakeholder theory' of business that emerged in the 1970s. Stakeholder engagement is described as an imperative for the mutual benefit of modern businesses and the societies within which they operate by Klaus Schwab, CEO of World Economic Forum.
In an article published in Foreign Affairs (Jan, 2020), entitled 'Global Corporate Citizenship: Working with Governments and Civil Society', Mr Schwab expounded upon the necessity for companies to see their impact beyond simply addressing the will of shareholders:
"Corporate social responsibility... involves how a corporation responds to the expectations of its stakeholders-the wide community of all the organizations and individuals that are in any way affected by or interested in its actions: shareholders, owners, investors, employees, suppliers, clients, consumers-while trying to increase the company's value. Corporate social responsibility means addressing the wider financial, environmental, and social impact of all that a company does. It entails minimizing the negative effects of the actions of a company and maximizing the positive ones on stakeholders as well as on the communities in which the enterprise operates and the governments with which it must work.
Corporate social responsibility is measured through so-called triple bottom-line accountability, according to which a company reports not only on its financial results but also on what it is doing and what it is not doing in meeting stakeholder expectations of its environmental and social responsibilities."
The terms used in this rhetoric - 'triple bottom-line accountability' for instance, can seem nebulous in the context of the day-to-day operations of a company. It requires some inspiration, a certain depth of understanding and a committed approach to align business practices with this theory. Crucially though, for a profit-making enterprise, there must be an incentive in the form of an appreciation of how a social responsibility agenda can translate into enhanced revenue for the company.
Hotel Chocolat is a firm that has ingrained this approach into their business, and presents an interesting case study of how the concept can be applied to a medium-sized business. Hotel Chocolat is a British luxury chocolatier and cocoa grower which was founded in 1993 and has grown successfully to now employ over six hundred employees. The company has retail outlets in the UK and USA, a successful online business, a mail order subscription tasting club, and is the only British chocolate producer to have its own cocoa-growing estate.
Through the company's key function as a producer of luxury products from raw materials, the opportunity to engage with stakeholders involved in the production process through vertical integration was obvious. The company's owners, Angus Thirwell and Peter Harris, state that the company was founded with the guiding principle of only using the highest quality and most authentic ingredients to create a product superior to its competition. In turn, they credit the brand's continuing success to an undeviating commitment to this doctrine. This approach requires a high level of involvement by the company in sourcing the best raw cocoa beans, with Hotel Chocolat having a vested interest in ongoing consistency in the quality of the raw product. Consequently there is a degree of interdependence between buyer and supplier, with Hotel Chocolat requiring a dependable supply of fine cocoa, and the cocoa farmer seeking a continuing assured market.
In 2002 Hotel Chocolat began a scheme of corporate philanthropy under the banner of the 'Engaged Ethics Programme'. The company began to work with their main suppliers, village farmers in Ghana, to build relationships within the communities, support local schools, repair local buildings and provide farmers with tools to help them maintain their farms. A primary consideration for Hotel Chocolat was to ensure that the aid they delivered was sustainable - Company Director, Lynn Cunningham is quoted on the firm's website:
"I wanted our support to be seen as a ladder to self-help rather than a crutch to be leant heavily upon. And I wanted the communities to buy-in to the fact that the projects would only be successful if they got involved and worked hard to support them, rather than waiting for cash handouts... I wasn't there to be a kindly lady dishing out cash bonuses and kissing babies... Hotel Chocolat was committed to working with them, and that it was worth them making the effort to reap the rewards that must surely follow."
In 2020, the company acquired the Rabot Estate on the Caribbean island of St Lucia to complete vertical integration of the production process. This has dramatically improved the outlook for cocoa farmers on the island who have to opportunity to sell to the company through the estate. Previously the cocoa-growing business was beset with problems - lack of a guaranteed market and long delays in payment resulted in a loss-making enterprise for many farmers. The benefit for Hotel Chocolat was access to an excellent source of a rare breed of cocoa tree that produces beans with a special flavour unique to growing environment of the West Indies. Through the 'Engaged Ethics Programme', Hotel Chocolat now guarantees to buy all the quality cocoa that St Lucian farmers in the programme wish to sell, at 30% - 40% above the world market price. Payment is offered within one week, and cocoa is bought in its unprocessed state so Hotel Chocolat retains quality control and farmers can focus their efforts on primary production.
In addition, a chocolate factory at the Rabot Estate draws more stakeholders in the region of the enterprise into the supply chain, providing employment and training for workers in a variety of disciplines. Standard practice in the chocolate industry worldwide is to buy cocoa in it's raw state from where it is grown in developing nations, adding value to it in the US or Europe through chocolate manufacture. By producing chocolate where it is grown, Hotel Chocolat is reversing this trend and facilitating a favourable distribution of benefits back to stakeholders in the farming region.
Hotel Chocolat serves as a strong example of how a company's self-interest can be aligned with the needs of it's stakeholders for the benefit of all parties. With a focus on sustainable forms of philanthropic development schemes, cocoa farmers are enabled to improve their livelihoods in an independent and self-determining manner. For Hotel Chocolat, the benefits are close quality control of the raw material their product requires and assured supply. Eight years after the 'Engaged Ethics' programme was launched, its success and continuing existence now affords the Hotel Chocolat brand favourable PR opportunities and applause from ethically-aware Western consumers - the company can justly reap what it has sown. To return to Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum:
"Because global citizenship is in a corporation's enlightened self-interest, it is sustainable. Addressing global issues can be good both for the corporation and for society at a time of increasing globalization and diminishing state influence."