Bestselling Mac Game Music Controllers in 2022
Lavalier Lapel Microphone for iPhone X 8 7 Plus 6 6s 5 5s / iOS/Android | Mini Lav Mic with Clip on Youmic
- Lavalier microphone gives CLEAR SOUND in comparison with built-in android or iphone mic. Increase the distance between iphone and vlogger, reduce the noise of recording
- Microphone for iphone are PLUG&PLAY no drivers, batteries needed for to record great video interview. Adapter for PC and Camera included
- Lapel microphone COMPATIBLE with iPhone X, 8 plus, 8, 7 plus, 7, 6s, 6, 5s, 5, SE. iOs, Android and Windows
- COMPACT lavalier lapel microphone fits in your pocket with the mini deluxe pouch included
- 2 YEARS WARRANTY on any issue with the lavalier microphone for iphone - just contact YouMic support
BENGOO Stereo PC Gaming Headset 7 Colors Breathing LED Light Over-ear Headphones with Microphone Inflected for Comtuper Games
Flight Aviation Simulator Game FlightGear 2017 Software PC Computer Windows Mac
- A sophisticated and open flight simulator framework for use in research or academic environments, pilot training, as an industry engineering tool, for DIY-ers to pursue their favorite interesting flight simulation idea.
- A fun, realistic, and challenging desktop flight simulator
- Can be used with computer keyboard and mouse (A three button mouse or two button mouse with scroll wheel recommended) or optional joystick/yoke and/or pedals - Gameport or USB (HID compatible)
- Highly Configurable
ION Discover DJ USB DJ controller for Mac and PC (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Everything you need to DJ with the music on your computer
- Touch-sensitive platters with volume, three-band EQ and pitch controls allow you to manipulate music like the pro's
- The large, touch-sensitive scratch wheels provide the feel of a vinyl record
- USB powered- just plug it in
- Works on Mac or PC
- Portable, lightweight and built-tough for use anywhere, anytime
- Includes DJ software so you can start mixing and performing immediately
Novation Launchpad Mini Ableton Live Controller MK2 Bundle W/Stereo Headphones + Fibertique Cleaning Cloth
- 64 mini RGB pads serve as LEDs and 16 mode buttons allow you to change the functionality of the pads.
- Templates mapped to control Ableton Live and FL Studio for playing on the piano roll, triggering samples and effects, and more.
- USB powered and compatible with Mac, Windows, and iPad with the Apple Camera Connection Kit.
- Includes Ableton Live Lite and Novation Bass Station virtual instrument plus 4GB of Loopmasters Samples
- Enjoy listening to high-quality audio with the closed-back stereo headphones included in the Photo Savings Bundle.
Gaming Headset Xbox One, SADES SA810S Stereo Over-Ear Noise Isolation Bass Gaming Headphones with Microphone for PS4 Laptop PC Mac Computer Smart Phones -White
- Crystal Clear Chat - An adjustable, high-sensitivity mic picks-up your voice loud and clear, and can be removed when watching movies or listening to music
- Convenient In-line Controls - Convenient in-line controls place Master Volume and Mic Mute right at your fingertips
- Lightweight & Comfortable - Play for hours (or days) in complete comfort
- High Quality 50mm Speakers - Hear every crisp high and thundering low with these large 50mm speakers
- Versatile Compatibility - Works great with new Xbox One controller with the 3.5mm jack, PS4 Pro and PS4, as well as PC, Mac, and mobile/tablet devices with a 3.5mm connection
Novation Launchpad Ableton Live Controller Bundle with Novation Launch Control + Samson Stereo Headphones + Fibertique Cleaning Cloth
- Works seamlessly with Ableton Live.
- 64 RGB pads serve as LEDs that match the color of your clips in Ableton so you can focus on the music easily.
- Stay in control by launching multiple clips at once, triggering scenes, and navigating your Ableton Live Session.
- 8 vertical rows of pads doublle up as stepped faders so you can start and stop lops, arm tracks, and control volumes, pans and sends.
- Novation Launch Contol included in the bundle- USB pad controller with 16 assignable knobs and 8 three-color backlit trigger pads.
Computer Gaming Headset Meiertop 7 Colors Breathing LED Light 3.5mm Stereo Over-ear Headphone Headband with Micphone for PC Video Games(Blue)
- G1000 Gaming headphone offers you great sound quality and accurate sound pickup: High precision 50mm magnetic neodymium driver, high-precision sound source position, capable of various games. Omnidirectional noise reduction microphone with flexible tube, freely adjust at any direction for exact pick up.
- Convenient sound control: Gaming headset's left earcup is built-in a volume controller and a microphone mute/unmute switch, more convenient to use.
- Comfortable wearing and great noise cancelling: Earmuffs are made of skin friendly leather material. Super soft over-ear pads and padded headset top that are more comfortable for long time wear. Earmuffs are well-padded, which also helps cut out background noise.
- Exquisite craftsmanship and fashion appearance: Colorful breathing LED lights are designed on the earcups, highlighting the atmosphere of the game, outstanding appearance in comparison with other gaming headphones. Sturdy braided cable, durable tensile effectively reduce the external resistance; Velcro cable tie, prevent the line twining.
- Note: There is a USB jack for powering the LED lights, and two audio connectors for the earpieces and the microphone. The green jack is for the headphones, and the red one is for the microphone. The headphones do not work on PS4, PS3, or Xbox 360, it is only compatible with laptops, computers or PC unless you have an adapter.
USB Cable for Akai Professional MPK25 MPK49 MPK61 MPK88 MIDI Keyboard Controller
Mini Wireless Keyboard, Fosmon Portable Lightweight [Controller QWERTY Backlit Keypad] Bluetooth Keyboard with Touchpad for Apple IOS/Android/Window Smartphone, Tablet, PC, PS4, Xbox, Apple TV
- [COMPACT & PORTABLE QWERTY KEYBOARD WITH TOUCHPAD] Innovative and compact QWERTY keyboard with touchpad that provides comfort combined with the freedom of wireless connectivity. Connect to all of your favorite devices with this wireless keyboard. Navigate the cursor easily with your thumb without having to touch your screen, mouse or keyboard. Excellent for browsing, searching or streaming on a smart TV. Gamers can use to play video games on tablets / laptops or smartphones.
- [BLUETOOTH 3.0] With a working range of approx. 33ft/10m, easily connect and control Bluetooth devices with this wireless keyboard.
- [LONG LASTING RECHARGEABLE BATTERY] Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with up to 10 days of continuous working time and up to 50 days of standby time. The LED indicators notify when the battery is low and when it is fully charged. Charging via the included USB cable is simple and easy
- [BACKLIT KEYBOARD] The convenient backlit keyboard is perfect for using in a dark environment.
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] Includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Electronic Piano Keyboard 61 Key Music Key Board Piano With X Stand Heavy Duty
USB Cable for Akai Professional BT100 BT500 Belt-Drive Turntable
From Movie to Video Game: The Best of the Best
A list of the ten best games based on movies.
10. Spider-Man (PS2, Xbox) - The Spider-Man video game defied the unwritten rules of video games in two ways. It was both a quality video game based off of a movie and it was a quality video game about a comic book character. While the plot of the game largely diverged from the movie, its release was timed to capitalize on the success of the movie and Tobey McGuire provided the voice for Spider-Man. The game feature sandbox style play in the outdoor levels and the web swinging physics were truly phenomenal. While far from masterpiece, this game is good fun and lives up to the quality of the movie.
9. Karate Kid (NES) - After a flurry of spectacularly bad movie-based games on the NES, including Back to the Future, Friday the 13th, and Jaws, this game was a breath of fresh air. Based primarily on the events of the second Karate Kid movie, the game was primarily a side scrolling beat-em up with a little bit of platforming. The greatest feature of this game were a series of training mini-games where the protagonist (Daniel) attempted to break ice slabs with a single strike, dodge a bladed fishing tackle, or catch flies with chopsticks. It was an above average quality game to begin with and these touches were the perfect form of fan service.
8. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (Arcade) - Ironically, the movie in the Indiana Jones series oft considered to be the worst produced one of the best movie based video games. This arcade classic combined side scrolling platform action with three quarters angle, two and a half dimension game play. The mine cart racing was incredibly fast and exciting and this game was one of the first to include swinging across gaps using a whip. Finally, the game had limited voice acting in the oft repeated and highly quotable line: "Kali-ma will rule the world."
7. Goonies II (NES) - Movie experts will quickly notice that the Goonies movie never had a sequel. Despite that, Goonies II is a cult classic for the NES. Very loosely based off of the Goonies characters, the plot is that the Fratelli gang has kidnapped every Goonie except for Mikey, who needs to travel through strange houses, jungles, lava zones, and even underwater to rescue his friends, with only a yo-yo and a slingshot as weapons. The non-sensible plot did little to harm the surprisingly strong game play. The game combined 2-D and 3-D elements, with both action and puzzle solving. It was a long game, but never dull and had a surprisingly reasonable difficulty for a NES game.
6. Discs of Tron (Arcade) - This incredibly rare game is the sequel to the Tron video game based off of the movie of the same name. Originally intended to be one of the playable mini-games in the Tron game, it got released independently when production time ran out for the original. It is based off of a single scene in the movie where the main character plays a deadly game of "handball" on rings of light. The 3-D graphics were amazing for the time and the single joystick control scheme was incredibly tight. The extra development time paid off and playing the game truly seemed like living the scene from the movie.
5. Aliens (Arcade) - Very loosely based off of the Aliens movie, this game featured side scrolling and top scrolling shooting action. In many ways, the game was nothing more than a version of Contra with greatly superior graphics and a life bar. Given that Contra was and is still an excellent game, Aliens was unsurprisingly also a great game. Living up to the feel of the movie, this game nearly filled the screen with dangerous, but easily killed aliens that appeared from nearly every angle.
4. Aladdin (Genesis) - Two very different versions of this game were released at almost the precisely same time. The Super Nintendo version is generally considered the inferior of the two games. The Genesis version of the game, unrestricted by the family friendly Nintendo game policies, included swordplay, beautiful graphics, and a better control scheme. The level that is simply a fast-paced carpet ride to escape the Cave of Wonders while avoiding its collapse and the fiery lava easily resolved the question of which version was the better game.
3. Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (PS2, Xbox) - Unlike many games based off of movies, this one was clearly not rushed to publication. The graphics were stellar, with nearly lifelike renditions of the actors from the movie. Game play is similar to Devil May Cry or Ninja Gaiden, with a focus on combination attacks and the ability to upgrade characters as the game progresses. The game follows the movie nearly perfectly, culminating in an epic fight for Helm's Deep. The game features unlockable characters and requires a combination of action and puzzle solving that would make it a great action-adventure game, even if it weren't based on a movie.
2. The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (Xbox) - This little known hit game is a first person stealth shooter that details the story of Riddick before the events of Pitch Black (the first movie in the series). Unlike most first person shooters, the game focuses more prominently on close quarters fighting, including one-shot stealth kills. Tying the story of the game to the movie, this plot introduces Riddick's special eyes that can see in the dark. This allows for an innovative game feature where Riddick can switch between dark vision and normal vision in order to gain advantage against his enemies. The graphics are excellent, game play is surprisingly original, and Vin Diesel provides the voice of the antagonist, combining to make an excellent game.
1. Goldeneye 007 (N64) - Regardless of the James Bond movie of the same name, the Goldeneye video game is oft considered to be one of the best first person shooter games in the history of console gaming. It is also credited with being the most instrumental game in moving first person shooter play primarily from PCs to consoles. The game included popular elements including zoom-in sniper rifles, limited stealth elements, and built in multiplayer action, all rarities when it was released. The difficulty ranged from challenging to nigh impossible. The single shame of this amazing game was that the N64 had limited popularity in its generation of consoles and it has never been re-released on another platform.
While few of the previous games are among the greatest games of all time, they are all excellent games that, even without a movie tie-in, would be worth the time to play. In some cases, the movie tie-in made the game better and in others it simply allowed a truly excellent game to be created, that might otherwise never have been released. Whatever the situation, these games more than make up for the critical flops of many movie tie-in games and provide a template for future movie-based video games.