Bestselling Lutein Nutritional Supplements in 2020
Ocuvite Adult 50+ Vitamin & Mineral Supplement, 50-Count Soft Gels
- Ocuvite Vitamin and Mineral Supplement for Adult's 50+ are vision and eye supplements that work to improve your eye's health and vision. Ocuvite Adult 50+ Vitamin and Mineral Supplement includes 50 soft gel tablets and is 1 per day doctor recommended.
- Bausch and Lomb's Ocuvite Vitamin and Mineral Heath Supplement is a unique formula to help replenish vital eye nutrients that can deteriorate as you age. Ocuvite helps protect eye health with Lutein, Zeaxanthin, and Omega-3. Bauch and Lomb is committed to research and leadership in ocular nutritionals.
- Bauch and Lomb's Ocuvite Eye Vitamin and Mineral Supplement is a formulation of essential eye nutrients that are not found in leading multivitamins and are often not obtained through suffient dieting alone. Ocuvite's 50 plus eye vitamins increase the role of nutrients in the eye with Lutein, Zeaxanthin, and Omega-3.
- Ocuvite Eye Vitamin and Mineral Supplement for Adult's 50 Plus increase the role of Lutein and Zeaxanthin, which help to filter harmful blue light and support macular health. Ocuvite Eye Vitamin and Mineral Supplment also increaeses the role of Omega-3, which is an essential nutrient that is important for retinal function.
- Ocuvite Eye Vitamin Adult 50 Plus Formula contains antioxidants and nutrients, including Vitamin C, E, and Zinc, to help protect eye health. Serving size is 1 soft gel daily to take in the morning with a full glass of water during a meal.
Trunature Vision Softgels Complex Lutein and Zeaxanthin Supplement, 140 Count
- Complex Lutein & Zeaxanthin
- 140 Softgels
- 25 mg lutein & 5 mg zeaxanthin isomers
Solaray Advanced Lutein Eyes, 24mg | Eye & Macular Health Support Supplement w/Naturally Occurring Lutein and Zeaxanthin | Non-GMO | Vegan | 60 Count
- Healthy Eye Support: Lutein and zeaxanthin are antioxidants & carotenoids found in the human eyes
- From Nature to You: Sourced from marigold flowers; with bilberry & blueberry for added eye support
- Eyes & More: Lutein is also known to be vital to skin and cardiovascular health as well
- Trusted Brand: Manufactured in our own facility; Vegan, non-GMO & lab verified for potency & purity
- Customers Say: "Excellent product for the eyes!" | "It works!"
Active Protein Liquid with Lutein Nutritional Supplement, SUPPLEMENT,PROTEIN,LIQ,ORANGE CRM,LUTEIN - 1 CS, 4 EA
Systane ICaps Eye Vitamin & Mineral Supplement, Lutein & Zeaxanthin Formula, 120 Coated Tablets
- Promotes Healthy Eyes
- Delayed-release formula allows the ingredients to dissolve gradually, thereby contributing to greater absorption by the body
- Recommended for people who are interested in overall eye health*
- Coated Tablets
- Packaging May Vary
GNC Womens Hair, Skin Nails Formula 120 Tablets
- 3,000 mcg of Biotin
- Skin Support
Earth's Best Organic Toddler Formula, with DHA & Iron, Vitamins & Minerals, 23.2 Ounce
- Organic Milk-based Powder Toddler Formula for Ages One Year And Up
- Made from milk produced from Organic farms where added growth hormones are prohibited* (*As required for USDA Organic Certification)
- Kosher, vanilla flavor, and no artificial flavors or colors
Safety of Dietary Supplements for Horses, Dogs, and Cats (Nutrient Requirements of Animals)
One Elevated Vital Eye Complex+ Supplement with Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Lycopene, Beta Carotene & Ginkgo Biloba - 60 Count
GNC Preventive Nutrition Eye Health Formula
K9-Power Young at Heart - Nutritional Support Formula for Senior Dogs - 1 Pound
- SUPPORT FOR YOUR AGING DOG - Many key compounds that support a dog's youth and vitality decline with age. To a degree never before possible, you can help your dog regain key aspects of their youth through nutritional factors suggested in research to produce measurable benefits.
- COMBAT MUSCLE WASTING & HELP SUPPORT JOINTS - Young at Heart ingredients are designed to help fight muscle loss associated with aging. Muscle loss slows metabolism, reduces immunity and vigor. Reducing muscle loss has the benefit of boosting metabolism while providing needed support for joints.
- ENHANCE DIGESTION & ABSORPTION - Young at Heart employs advanced custom formulated digestive factors that help your dog's ability to break down food and extract energy. This can help reduce stomach issues in older animals while helping to boost uptake.
- SUPPORT MENTAL FUNCTION - Phosphatidylserine (chicken) and other nutrients present in Young at Heart are suggested to favorably influence age-related cognitive decline by providing a source of "anti-aging" brain nutrients and antioxidants.
- SUPPORT EYE & HEART HEALTH - Antioxidants, lutein, zeaxanthin and other related phyto-factors assist in the support eye health. Ribose and omega fatty acids may assist heart function in older animals.
Lutein Eye Support Supplement - Advanced Vision Support Vitamin - #1 Antioxidant to Keep Eyes Strong & Vision Clear – Improve Ocular Health with Pure Zinc & Bilberry for Women & Men by Biogreen Labs
Seal Oil Supplements: Why You Shouldn't Buy Them
Seal oil supplements are the Next Big Thing in the world of alternative medicine. Find out why buying these supplements may be a bad decision.
These health-boosting oil supplements are al rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which do offer several very important health benefits. However, there is no reason to choose seal oil over any other nutritional source of omega-3 fatty acids. Here are a few reasons not to buy seal oil supplements.
No Evidence of Superiority
Seal oil does contain omega-3 fatty acids such as eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which are also found in fish oil. However, it is unique among marine fats because it contains an unusually high concentration of the omega-3 fat docosapentaenoic acid (DPA). Although its unique composition makes it compelling as a focus of future research, there is currently no evidence suggesting that DPA is nutritionally benefcial. Current evidence suggests that fish oil and krill oil can treat and prevent many common conditions; no such evidence suggests the same effects from seal oil supplements.
Seals are predators, and massive amounts of pollutants accumulate in their fat and flesh through a process known as biomagnification. If a seal eats a mercury-poisoned fish who ate a mercury-poisoned fish who ate some mercury-poisoned plankton, it will consume the total amount of the heavy metal found in its prey and its prey's prey. As a result, seals and other predators have large amounts of heavy metal, PCB and DDT in their flesh and fat. Without massive amounts of processing to eliminate these pollutants, seal oil supplements can be extremely toxic to human beings.
A Barbaric Industry
Seal-hunting is one of the most barbaric forms of hunting practiced in the modern world. These animals are clubbed to death to prevent damage to their pelts, and as many as 50% of the animals survive the blow for several days, and their mutilated bodies are never recovered. Seals are also intelligent and sentient; they feel emotional and physical pain on a much deeper level than simple animals such as fish. Because there is no need for this slaughter to continue, it is unfair and unreasonable to choose seal oil supplements over healthier, more humanely gathered sources of omega-3 fats.
Government of Canada: Report on the International Scientific Conference on Seal Oil Products
Harpseals.org: Seal Oil Capsules
National Institutes of Health: Fish Oil