Bestselling Live Indoor House Plants in 2020
Costa Farms, Premium Live Indoor Exotica Dumb Cane, Dieffenbachia, Tabletop Plant, Grower Pot, Shipped Fresh From Our Farm, Excellent Gift
aura creations 4 Pcs Sea Urchin Air Plant Lot/Kit Includes 4 Live Plants and 4 Sea Shells/Housewarming Home Decor Accents
Costa Farms Areca Butterfly Palm Tree, Live Indoor Plant, 3 to 4-Feet Tall, Ships in Grow Pot, Fresh From Our Farm, Excellent Gift
- Do not recommend shipping to states currently experiencing extreme cold weather/temperatures.
- I can adapt to full sun or light shade, but bright indirect sunlight is the best!
- Place me on your patio to create a topical paradise!
- I love regular watering's, keep me damp, but not muddy
- We're unable to ship this item to: AK,AZ,CA,GU,HI
Costa Farms 10PAN L yrata (Pandurata) Live Indoor Ficus Lyrata, Fiddle-Leaf Fig Floor Plant, 2-FT
Hirt's Gardens B000PYAGFU Rare ZZ Zamioculcas zamiifolia-Easy to Grow House Plant
- Easy to grow house plant
- Will grow in lower light areas
- Proper name: Zamioculcas zamiifolia
- Also makes an unusual indoor bonsai
- Immediate shipping
Hirt's Gardens B000NDU2TI 9GreenBox Goldfish Plant-4" Pot-Blooms Frequently
- Homegrown by Hirt's Gardens
- Relative the the African Violet
- Flowers look just like goldfish without fins
- Easy to grow
- Immediate shipping in 4" pot
9GreenBox - 3 Tier 4" 6" 8" Top Quality Lucky Bamboo For Feng Shui (Total About 38 Stalks)
Costa Farms, Home Décor, Premium Live Indoor Boston Fern, Nephrolepis exaltata, Hanging Plant in 10-Inch Grower Container, Shipped Fresh From Our Farm, Excellent Gift
Hirt's Superba Robusta Snake Plant - Sanseveria - Impossible to kill! - 4" Pot
- SNAKE PLANT - also known as ''Mother-in-law-tounge'' one of the toughest house plant, can stand in any conditions from dark to bright. In China, it is believed to be the plant where the Eight Gods bestowed their eight virtues to those who grew them. Snake Plant can help in air purification and usually placed near the entrance of the house or in restaurants following the manner of fengShui. Adaptable and easy to care plant. All-time favourite as an indoor plant and is one of the best houseplants
- GROWING A SNAKE PLANT - growing a snake plant doesn't required much attention like other plants, it's growth is still developing either you placed it to a dark or bright area. Snake Plant being one of the though plant doesn't mean that it won't be needing water anymore, like other plants Snake Plant requires an exact amount of water when the soil is dry and don't do over watering because it can cause the plant to die
- PRUNING - In maintaining the height of your Snake Plant in your preference, you can cut the individual leaves which you think is too tall or longer. This won't affect the growth of your Snake Plant because the short ones will keep growing and preserve the character of the plant. If you want to develop more Snake Plant you can use the prune leaves and put it on an another pot
- Hirt's Superba Robusta Snake Plant - Sanseveria that you will be receiving in your purchase is potted in a 4'' pot
- Proudly HomeGrown by Hirt's Garden
Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food: Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer from The Fiddle Leaf Fig Resource. Care for Your Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree with Year Supply of Live Indoor House Plant Nutrients 8 Liquid Ounces
- Is your fiddle leaf fig starving? Get Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food, the only custom-made formula designed to meet the needs of fiddle leaf fig plants. Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food supports healthy roots, leaves, and prolific new growth. Each bottle is a 6 month to one year supply, gentle enough to use every time you water. Try it for yourself to see the powerful results!
- FIDDLE LEAF FIG CARE: Our formula is fortified with calcium and the ideal N-P-K ratio for steady healthy growth in your fiddle leaf fig plant. Our NPK ratio is 3-1-2, which helps your plant grow healthy roots, stems, and leaves. Contains calcium for steady growth and is urea-free to avoid the risk of burning your plant.
- KEEP YOUR FIDDLE LEAF FIG PLANT HEALTHY: The benefits of using the right formula include: Healthy roots and strong growth, no risk of burning your plant, optimal nutrition to avoid brown spots or yellowing.
- SAFE AND GENTLE: Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food is designed to be used every time you water without the risk of burning your plant. Contains no salt, urea, or other chemicals that can harm your fiddle leaf fig. Safe and effective for a healthy and happy plant!
- NPK RATIO: 3-1-2 ORGANIC: Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food is an organic fertilizer created specifically for fiddle leaf fig trees and plants. Safe and gentle so that you can use every time you water your plant. Dilute one teaspoon of plant food in two cups of water and feed every week. Each bottle is a six month to one year supply, depending on the size of your plant.
Terrarium & Fairy Garden Plants - 8 Plants in 2.5 (Is Approximately 4 to 6 Inches Height of the Plant)
- Terrarium plants the variety of the season
- 8 plants in 2.5 pots (Is Approximately 4 to 6 Inches Height of the Plant)
- Create your own terrarium it will take like 10-15 minutes.
- Included instructions of caring
Golden Devil's Ivy - Pothos - Epipremnum - 4" Pot - Very Easy to Grow
- Proper name: Epipremnum (Scindapus) aureum
- One of the easiest houseplants to grow
- Likes indirect light
- Water when dry
- Immediate shipping in a 4" pot
Collection of the Four Best Clean Air Plants for Your Home in Four Inch Pots
- SHIPS SAME DAY PRIORITY MAIL TO ARRIVE SOON FOR CHRISTMAS WEEK
- Home and office: efficiency has been tied to air quality.Large plants give significant results.
- Air quality can be improved says NASA study.Plants are a natural way to clean your air : add oxygen, filter toxins
- Parlor Palm, Golden Pothos, Mother in Laws Tongue, Flowering Peace Lily.
- Toxins can build up in the home and office Plants can filter these and add oxygen.
Indoor Plant Care Tips
The late vacationing apartment dweller who is communing with nature via the plant route and the house dweller who loads his house with plants for winter enjoyment may have the same plant problem: what to do about their plants when away from home.
Put the plants in the family bathtub as he does, and you can leave your plants alone at home for three weeks or so with good conscience.
For the bathtub storage, let room temperature water run into the tub so that the shallow end of the tub is 1 Â¼ inches deep. Depending on the make of the bathtub or the sag of a house, the deep end should have two to two and one-half inches of water in it. Put larger pots at the deep end, smaller ones at the shallow.
Even if you have a miniature botanic garden at your windowsill, the chances are the tub will accommodate all your plants, he points out. Do not fear crowding plants, for no harm comes of this in their temporary home. One, however, should give the plan a trial run, before putting it into operation. Put water in the tub for a day or two to give you the confidence you may need to leave the plants in the tub.
If you find the stopper does permit water to escape, place over it a rubber pancake-shaped stopper, available from hardware stores. It might be a good idea to make a further test after you have put the second stopper in place. The plant grower may find upon his return that there has been some abnormal elongation of shoots due to insufficient light. A judicious pruning of any gaunt shoots soon results in a shapely plant again. If the bathroom does not have enough light, you might minimize the problem by leaving the light on while you are away. If the room is especially dark you may want to use a light meter. There are meters which measure light intensity by foot candles.
If one has only a half-dozen or so house plants and doesn't plant to be away too long, one might consider putting the pots in plastic bags instead of resorting to the bathtub. Each plant should be watered thoroughly and put in a bag that is loosely tied around the top of the pot. The bag should serve as mulch, delaying evaporation. The entire plant should not be put in the bag as the excessive humidity would result in fungus, root rot, marred foliage and premature death. But the one good thing about the plastic bag method is, you will not have to worry about cleaning a ring from the bathtub when you return from your vacation. Most problems with house plants occur when we forget that they are indeed living things and have certain basic requirements.