Bestselling Linear Roller Bearings in 2020
3D Printer Linear Ball Roller Bearing Slide Block Comgrow
- Inner Diameter: 8mm/0.315"
- Packing: 4pcs packed. Mounted with 4 x M4 screws
- Single weight is 48 grams
- Consist of linear motion ball bearing and anodized aluminum mounting block
- Used in 3D Printers, CNC machines and other linear motion applications
HICTOP Linear Motion Ball Bearing CNC SCS8UU Slide Unit Bushing Linear Roller Bearing Slide Block pack of 4pcs
- Inner Diameter: 8mm/0.315"
- Linear bearing is widely applied to electronic equipment, such as 3D printer
ALUNAR Bushing Linear Roller Bearing Slide Block Linear Motion Ball Bearing CNC SCS8UU Slide Unit for Reprap 3d Printer i3 Kit Pack of 4
- Linear bearing is widely applied to electronic equipment, food machinery
- packaging machinery, medical machinery, printing machinery
- textile machinery, machinery, equipment, robots, tools,achinery, machine tools, automotive
- digital three-dimensional coordinate measuring equipment
- other precision equipment or special machinery industry
uxcell LM10UU Linear Roller Motion Bushing Ball Bearing 10mm Inner Dia 2Pcs
- Product Name: Linear Bearing; Model: LM10UU
- Material: Metal, Rubber; Overall Size: 10x19x29mm/0.4"x0.75"x1.14"(Inner Dia*Outer Dia*H)
- Main Color: Silver Tone,Black
- Net Weight: 54g
- Package Content: 2 x Linear Bearing
3D Printer POM V Slot Wheel Plastic Pulley Linear Roller Bearing Comgrow 6pcs
- Material: Delrin/POM
- Outer diameter: 24mm, Inner diameter: 5mm, Height: 10.84mm
- Net Weight: 14g/pcs
- Delrin v groove wheels, for v-slot wheels, v guide wheels
uxcell LMK12UU 12mmx21mmx30mm Flange Linear Motion Bushing Ball Bearing 2 Pcs
- LMK12UU Flange Linear Bearing. Low Coefficient of Friction.
- Reliable friction characteristics that do not increase over the life of the bearing.
- Great for you to replace the damaged Ball Bearings in your devices to improve them efficiency and save energy.
- Widely used in home appliances, industrial, low noise and high speed electric motors, construction machinery, automotive components, pumps, and machinery.
- Smooth moving, low friction, high rigidity and long life. Economical, easy to maintain and replace.
uxcell 2 Pcs LMF8UU 8mm Inner Diameter Round Flange Linear Bearing Bushing CNC Router
- Product Name : Flange Linear Bearing;Model : LMF8UU;Material : Bearing Steel, Rubber;Net Weight : 70g
- Color : Silver Tone;Package Content : 2 x Flange Linear Bearing;Numbers of Ball Rows : 4;Inner Diameter(dr) : 8mm(0.31")
- Outer Diameter(D) : 15mm(0.59");Length(L) : 24mm(0.94");Flange Diameter(Df) : 32mm(1.26")
- Flange Thickness(t) : 5mm(0.2");MountedHole Diameter(X,Y) : 3.5mm(0.14")(X),6mm(0.24")(Y);Mounted Hole Depth(Z) : 3.1mm(0.12")
- Mounting Hole Distance(Dp) : 24mm(0.94");Dynamic C : 28kgf;Static Co : 40kgf
uxcell 2 Pcs LMF6UU 6mm Inner Diameter Round Flange Linear Bearing Bushing CNC Router
- ProductName : FlangeLinearBearing;Model : LMF6UU;Material : Bearing Steel, Rubber;Net Weight : 46g
- Main Color : Silver Tone;Package Content : 2 x Flange Linear Bearing;Numbers of Ball Rows : 4;Inner Diameter(dr) : 6mm(0.24")
- Outer Diameter(D) : 12mm(0.47");Length(L) : 19mm(0.75");Flange Diameter(Df) : 28mm(1.1")
- Flange Thickness(t) : 5mm(0.2");Mounted Hole Diameter(X,Y) : 3.5mm(0.14")(X),6mm(0.24")(Y);Mounted Hole Depth(Z) : 3.1mm(0.12")
- Mounting Hole Distance(Dp) : 20mm(0.79");Dynamic C : 21kgf;Static Co : 27kgf
Uxcell a14041400ux1070 2Pcs LM6LUU 6mm Shaft Dia Double Wide Sealed Linear Motion Bearing, 0.47" width, 0.24 Metal
- Product Name : Linear Ball Bearing; Type : LM6LUU;Shaft Dia. : 6mm / 0.24"
- Outer dia.: 12 mm/ 0.47"; outer locking groove length: 27 mm/ 1.1"; total length: 35 mm/ 1.4"
- Basic rating: dynamic: 33Cnstatic: 54Con; color: silver tone
uxcell LMF20UU 20mm Inner Dia. Round Flange Linear Bearing Bushing CNC Router
- ProductName : FlangeLinearBearing;Model : LMF20UU;Material : Bearing Steel, Rubber;Net Weight : 167g
- Main Color : Silver Tone;Package Content : 1 x Flange Linear Bearing;Numbers of Ball Rows : 5;Inner Diameter(dr) : 20mm(0.79")
- Outer Diameter(D) : 32mm(1.26");Length(L) : 42mm(1.65");Flange Diameter(Df) : 54mm(2.13")
- Flange Thickness(t) : 8mm(0.31");Mounted Hole Diameter(X,Y) : 5.5mm(0.22")(X),9mm(0.35")(Y);Mounted Hole Depth(Z) : 5.1mm(0.2")
- Mounting Hole Distance(Dp) : 43mm(1.69");Dynamic C : 90kgf;Static Co : 140kgf
Uxcell a16031500ux1634 LMF12UU 12mm Inner Diameter 4 Bolt Flange Linear Motion Bushing Ball Bearing, 0.47 Rubber/Steel
- Product Name : Round Flange Linear Bearing; Model : LMF12UU;Material : Bearing Steel, Rubber; Net Weight : 69g
- Color : Silver Tone; Package Content : 1 x Round Flange Linear Bearing; Numbers of Ball Rows : 4;Inner Diameter(dr) : 12mm(0.47")
- Outer Diameter(D) : 21mm(0.83");Length(L) : 30mm(1.18");Flange Diameter(Df) : 42mm(1.65")
Atoplee 4pcs Round Groove Nylon Pulley U Groove Track Roller Bearing, (5x24x7mm)
- Injection Material:White POM
- Bearing Material:High Carbon Steel
- Model: HU-0524-7
- U groove size (Width*Depth): 3.8mm*2mm
- Product size (Internal diameter *External Diameter*Thickness):5mm*24mm*7mm
3 Axis XYR Trimming Platform 60mmx60mm Linear Stages Bearing Tuning Sliding Table
- Cross-roller guide, can achieve high precision, smooth movement
- The body material is aluminum alloy, light weight, can be build-in other devices
- XYR axis free combination slide, can be free assembled according to your requirements
How to Hold a Lensatic Compass
A lensatic compass is one type of navigational instrument used by outdoors people to determine their bearings. Here's how to use one.
Revealing the Sections
The lensatic compass gets its name from the fact that to read its floating dial you have to look through the magnifying lens of the compass. Would- be users of the compass need to be able to identify its three sections of which the lens in the rear of the compass is one.
Since the lensatic compass is a folding instrument, open it to reveal its three sections. Usually the first step to unfolding it is to lift the thumb loop up and back. The thumb loop also locks the cover, which is the front section of the compass. The cover protects the dial and also houses the sighting wire.
The base, which is the mid -section of the compass, is the third section. The floating dial and the thumb loop, which is attached to the base, are in this section. If the compass has a bezel ring, which can be rotated by hand to take bearings in poor visibility, it often encircles the top of the base.
The floating dial has the index line, which is the longest fixed line on the compass. The floating dial also has a magnetic arrow that always points to magnetic north. It also has east and west indicators. Some dials also have an indicator marked south. South is at 180 degrees, east at 90 and west at 270. Many lensatic compasses also have a scaled straightedge on the left side to assist in drawing lines and measuring distances on a map.
The outer edge of the floating dial has two sets of numbers. The outermost set is often in a scale called mils, used by military gunners to locate targets. With mils, the face of the compass is usually divided into 6400 mils, notes the book "Maps amp; Compasses: A User's Handbook" by Percy Blandford. Some dials use the grads system for the outermost numbers, Blandford notes, the dial being divided into 400 grads. The inner set of numbers is in degrees, ranging, of course, from 0 to 360.
Two Ways of Holding
The methods of holding a lensatic compass are the centerhold and compass-to-cheek. The centerhold method works with all compasses whereas the compass-to-cheek method works only with the lensatic compass when the view of the object on the terrain you're sighting is unobstructed. However, the compass-to-cheek method is the more accurate of the two.
Centerhold Method. Open the compass fully so that the base and the cover form a 180-degree angle. Pull the lens up to at least a 45-degree angle so that the dial floats, and make sure you can read the numbers on the floating dial. Place the thumb of your dominant hand through the thumb loop. Put the index finger of that hand along the right side of the compass and rest your next two fingers under the base. Put the thumb of the other hand along the left side of the compass. As you're reading the dial, hold the compass somewhere between your chin and waist and point it and your body at the object.
Adjust the lens so that you can read the numbers. Take the bearing as your hold the compass steady, have the object centered in the notch in the lens section and the sighting wire in the cover, and after the dial has stopped floating. Using the centerhold method, the user can rotate the bezel ring if necessary.
Chin-to-Cheek Method. Open the compass. Position the cover at 90 degrees to the dial. Using this method, the compass is held at face level. Adjust the lens and center the object as in the centerhold method. Take the bearing.