Bestselling Lighting Soft Boxes in 2020
ESDDI 20"X28" Softbox Photography Lighting Kit 800W Continuous Lighting System Photo Studio Equipment Photo Model Portraits Shooting Soft Box with 2pcs E27 Video Lighting Bulb
LimoStudio 700W Photography Softbox Light Lighting Kit Photo Equipment Soft Studio Light Softbox 24"X24", AGG814
- Contents: [2 pcs] Soft Box with Bulb Socket / [2 pcs] 86-inch Tall Light Stand / [2 pcs] 85W 6500K 120V Photo Bulb / [1 pc] Carry Bag
- 24 x 24-inch Dimension Softbox Lighting Reflector with E26, 27 Standard Size 120V Bulb Socket and 6 ft. Long Power Cord and External White Fabric Diffuser
- 50-86 inch Height Adjustable Light Stand with 1/4-inch Standard Screw Thread Tip
- Photographic Spiral Bulb: 85W / 6500K / 120V Daylight Neutral Tone CFL Bulb
- Premium Quality Fabric Carrying Case Bag
StudioFX H9004SB2 2400 Watt Large Photography Softbox Continuous Photo Lighting Kit 16" x 24" + Boom Arm Hairlight with Sandbag H9004SB2 by Kaezi
- Three 16"X24" Softbox
- 3 x Lightstand 7' tall (One Boom Arm with Sandbag)
- 3 x Light head able to hold 4 bulbs each
- 12 x 45watt photo video flourescent bulbs 5500k Daylight Balance Bulbs
- Free Deluxe Carrying Case Included Able To Fit the Whole Kit In One Bag
EMART Softbox Photography Video Studio Equipment Lighting Kit, 900 Watt Continuous Photo Portrait Light System, 24" x 24" Softboxes
- EMART Softbox Photography Video Studio Equipment Lighting Kit, 900 Watt Continuous Photo Portrait Light System, 24" x 24" Softboxes
CRAPHY Professional Photo Studio Soft Box Lights Continuous Lighting Kit 3x135W 5000K Bulbs + 20"x25" Softbox + 80" Light Stand + Carrying Bag
- (3 x) 20"x25" Softbox Reflector with E27 Light Holder: diffuse the light source with great softness, making it a perfect studio light modifier; comes with detachable curtain
- (3 x) 80" Tall Studio Output Umbrella Strobe Light Stand: well-built with aluminum alloy; lightweight and durable; with adjustable height 27"-80"
- (3 x) Photo Light Bulb 135W 5500K Daylight Balanced Pure White Light: Energy Saving Compact Fluorescent Spiral Bulb - Saves energy up to 80%
- (1 x) Craphy Boom Arm Reflector Holder Kit: 53" Long Boom Arm+ Holder Arm Grip+ Sand Bag: give you much wider range of choices of position; help you find the perfect lighting spot
- WARRATNY: Professional Craphy branded customer service, 1 year warranty guaranteed.
Neewer 32 inches /80 centimeters Octagon Softbox Octagonal Speedlite, Studio Flash, Speedlight Umbrella Softbox with Carrying Bag for Portrait or Product Photography.
- The light diffusion surface diameter is 32"/80cm, with wide range of applications, suitable for portrait or product photography.
- It is a soft box when being spread and like an umbrella when being folded, easy to use.
- The umbrella body made of high-density nylon material, high reflective.
- Double metal frame, light and solid.
- Can be used with flashes and some studio flash lights with umbrella hole.
Neewer 700W Professional Photography 24x24 inches/60x60 Centimeters Softbox with E27 Socket Light Lighting Kit
- The kit included:(2)24"X24"/60x60cm Softbox+(2)85W 5500K CFL Light Bulb+(2)88"/224cm Light Stand +(1)Carrying Bag
- This professional kit is perfect for advertising products,photo-art,industrial,scientific and technical photography,photographic reproduction.
- (2)24"X24"/60x60cm Softbox:Softbox diffuses the light and gives you perfect even lighting when you need for the best shots possible.With E27 socket,you can directly connect light bulbs,fluorescent lamps,or slave flash to offer the light.
- (2)85W 5500K CFL Light Bulb:Low operating temperatureso they don't get hot like the more common photo bulb choices.Provide bright enviroment for taking product photo.
- (2)88"/224cm Light Stand:Constructed from aluminum alloy,giving them exceptional strength for heavy duty work.And use quick single action locks,providing fast precision height adjustment.(1)Comes with carrying bag to transport and protect the euipment easily.
Emart 20" x 28" Softbox Photography Light Kit, 2250 Watt Photo Video Equipment Soft Studio Continuous Lighting Kit
CRAPHY 450W Photography Studio Softbox Lights Softboxes Continuous Lighting Kit with Carrying Bag - 10x 45W Light Bulbs + 40CMx60CM Softbox + 4-Head Bulb Holder for Photo Video Portrait…
CRAPHY 2000W Photography Studio 4-Socket Softbox Continuous Lighting Kit with Backdrop Stand, 100% Thick Muslin Background (Green,White,Black),45w Lamp,Light Stand,Holder Kit and Portable Bag for Port
Emart Photography Softbox Lighting Kit, Photo Equipment Studio Softbox 20" x 27", 45W Dimmable LED with Double Color Temperature for Portrait Video and Shooting
CRAPHY 700W 5500K Photography Studio Soft Box Lighting Kit Continuous Light Equipment for Portrait Video Shooting (20x28" Softbox + 80" Tall Light Stand + Carrying Bag)
StudioFX 1600 WATT H9004S Digital Photography Continuous Softbox Lighting Studio Video Portrait Kit H9004S by Kaezi
- Ideal for portraits and Video
- 1600 watts/45 watt fluorescent light bulb = 200 watt Incandescent lights
- Soften lighting with soft box
- Easy to control your lights with ON/OFF switch.
- Best color temperature to prevent from color aberration.
The New Energyu Star for LED Lighting
Energy Star has become tainted by shoddy products and ease of entry. That all is changing, especially for LED and general lighting. Read more to find out how the new requirements will improve your life.
Well, the tide has shifted. Starting this year (2020) within several months, manufacturers will be required to pass much more stringent testing. LED lights will not be given a green pass for free, instead, they will be put on the same level as fluorescent (CFL), metal halide, or any other lighting technology. This means that LED manufacturers no longer can get away with false claims of product lifetimes, low level output, odd colors, or any number of other problems.
This new set of rules forces LED manufacturers to have testing done at a certified testing facility (yes, light manufacturers could claim whatever testing they wanted to before which includes falsified internal tests). Now, manufacturers also have strict guidelines to follow. These include color rendering index (CRI), which accounts for how well colors can be lit; correlated color temperature (CCT), which determines how yellow, orange, red, or blue the white light is; lumen maintenance, which is critical if you are actaully able to get a savings by not hving to replace the light often; and it includes high standards for efficiency.
The only downside to all of this? Well it is far from cheap to deliver all those quality items. Does it mean we all get better LED ligths that save money in the long run? Absolutely! So, if you believed in Energy Star before, keep that dream alive. If you had become skeptical, it's finally time to let out a sigh of relief.