Bestselling Leg & Foot Supports in 2020
Milliard Foam Leg Elevator Cushion with Washable Cover; Support and Elevation Pillow for Surgery, Injury, or Rest
FengNiao Leg Rest Travel Pillow Adjustable Height, Inflatable Foot Rest Pillow for Camping/Travel, Outdoor Kids Air Travel Pillow for Resting Feet and Sleeping in Car/Plane
- Adjustable Height: Three different heights to fit perfectly in the gap between the seats in car/on the flight for kids sleeping.
- Resting Feet: This foot rest pillow supports your legs stretch or curl up. Improves blood circulation and reduce swelling from long sitting.
- Lightweight and Portable: 6*6*1 inches when deflated. Portable camping pillow for relieve fatigue when camping and traveling and hiking.
- Easy to Inflation and Deflation: Only requires 1 minute to inflate and deflation in seconds. Packing in a small pouch when not in use.
- Soft and Comfortable: This footrest pillow is made from healthy material-PVC Flocking. No unpleasant smell and comfortable to touch.
Hermell Zero Gravity Elevating Leg Rest Pillow, Post-Surgery, Leg Pain, Back Injury, Sciatica Pain Relief, Removable Cover - White
- PAIN RELIEVING ZERO GRAVITY ALIGNMENT - Hermell's Elevating Leg Rest Pillow is expertly designed to maintain the lower spine and coccyx's natural curvature, relieving leg pain, back pain, restless leg syndrome, varicose veins, and phlebitis
- WIDE CIRCUMFERENCE - Measuring 23"x19"x8", Hermell's Elevating Leg Rest Pillow provides a wide platform for both legs to rest comfortably on it, reducing swelling by improving your circulation
- DURABLE - Made from high-grade, durable polyurethane foam, Hermell's Elevating Leg Rest Pillow alleviates the need for haphazard pillow stacking
- EASY TO CLEAN - Removable, machine washable white cotton blend pillow cover offers a quick and easy way to keep your Hermell Elevating Leg Rest Pillow clean and sanitary
- ASSEMBLED IN THE USA - Hermell's Elevating Leg Rest Pillow is assembled in the USA; foam also made in the USA
- IMPORTED PART(S) ASSEMBLED IN THE USA
XYZ Athletic Copper Calf Compression Sleeve with Ankle Support (Pair)- Aids Leg Circulation, Muscle Recovery, Warm Up, Shin Splint Pain Relief (Medium)
- Slim design fits comfortably under shoes and socks.
- Graduated compression aids recovery and circulation.
- Great for men, women, adults and youth.
- Essential support stabilizes to help prevent injuries.
- Keeps skin dry, clean, cool and comfortable..
Post Surgery Elevating Leg Rest Pillow with Memory Foam Top - Best for Back, Hip and Knee Pain Relief, Foot and Ankle Injury and Recovery Wedge - Breathable and Washable Cover (8 Inch Elevator, White)
Vivian Lou Insolia Insoles - Reduces Ball of Foot Pain, Leg & Lower Back Fatigue - for Any Style of Shoe with 2 Inch Heel or Higher - Medium, Fits US 8-9.5
- DISCLAIMER - Vivian Lou Insolia weight-shifting insoles are intended for use in shoes solely to make them more comfortable. They are not intended to treat medical conditions of the feet, nor should they be a substitute for custom foot orthotics.
- INNOVATIVE HIGH HEEL INSOLES - Feel the difference of patented design heel inserts specifically designed for high heels. Far beyond the quick fix of padded insoles, Vivian Lou Insolia adjusts the pitch and position in the shoe to shift weight off the ball of the foot and stop the foot from slipping forward for less pain.
- PATENTED DESIGN - Our patented insoles are the only insoles to PREVENT high heel pain. They don't wear down like gel or foam padding. And our insoles are permanently adhered to the shoe so they don't slip out of place.
- FOR ANY STYLE OF SHOE WITH A 2 INCH HEEL or HIGHER - Use Vivian Lou Insolia insoles in high heels with any style and type of shoe with a 2 inch heel height or higher. Comes in 4 different sizes fits shoes US Women Size 4 to Size 12. Intended to be affixed permanently in your favorite high heels.
- AWARDED SEAL OF ACCEPTANCE by APMA - Our insoles feature patented, researched designs awarded with the seal of acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association and approved by The College of Podiatry.
Tinsay wedge pillow Foot Elevator Support Pillow-Foot Elevator Foam Leg Rest Cushion Pillow Relieve Foot Pressure
AirGoods Inflatable Foot Rest Pillow for Kids to Sleep on Airplanes and Leg Rest Pillow for Camping/Traveling (black)
- Traveling with Kids--help children get better rest. The foot rest pillow can allow kids to lie down, turn over or sleep on the side, make the children get better sleep.
- Comfortable Journey--put your legs on the pillow with a great rest. The foot rest pillow supports your legs stretching or curling, and it can also elevate your feet and legs into many different directions. The pillow will be a perfect companion for any of your flights.
- Health Benefits--improves circulation and reduce swelling by raising the legs.May help reduce the risk of DVT(deep vein thrombosis)helps to relieve back pain from sitting for long period of time.
- PVC Flocking Fabric--no unpleasant smell,healthy and hygienic. It feels great on touch and made you comfortable.
- Easy to Carry--can be compressed to small size and occupies lesser space. The travel foot rest pillow will be perfect for longer trips.
PURE SUPPORT Ankle Brace Sleeves with Best Compression Effective Foot Pain Relief from Heel Spurs & Plantar Fasciitis One Pair Socks for Womens Men and Kids Comfortable Fit Highly Breathable M
Procare Foam Leg Elevator Cushion - Support and Elevation Pillow for Surgery, Injury, or Rest - 10in Height x 31.5in Length - 79-90191 - Blue
- Intended for individuals with leg casts, those requiring stable elevation, and also for internal/external rotation control
- Allows you to comfortably elevate and maintain the proper knee and lower leg position at a 45-degree angle
- Constructed of dense, fire retardant foam that prevents it from flattening, which effectively provides sustained elevation
- Friction from the foam means the leg elevator won't slide off the bed, and your leg won't slide off the elevator; Measures 31.5" L x 10" H
- Universal design allows the ProCare Leg Elevation Foam Support Pillow to be used on either the left or right leg; One size fits most
Doc Miller Premium Ankle Brace Compression Support Sleeve Socks for Swollen Foot Plantar Fasciitis Achilles Tendonitis, Use as Injury Support Recovery Eases Pain Swelling 1 Pair (Gray, Medium)
NeuropAWAY Nerve Support Formula - Neuropathy Pain Relief, Burning Feet, Tingling, Numbness, Pain in Legs (60 Capsules Night)
- Improves sleep duration, & night-time awakenings, Taurine Improves Circulation; Reduce Burning, Tingling, Numbness; Feel Better
Memory Foam Pillow Supports Back, Head, Leg Knee Pain Relief, Bed, Chair seat Foot Rest Under Desk Cushion Sciatica Pregnancy Hip & Joint surgery Better Circulation Gentle Comfort, Alleviates Pressure
Haiga-Past Roots; Future Vision
The roots and source of haiga are in ancient Japan. A new interpretation uses linear collage combined with an edgy haiku that uses graphical typefaces to support the meaning and to provide visual interest.
The child-like simplicity looks so easy, but it is not. The brush artist can study for years-learning the proper way to hold a brush and achieving the right flourish with the wrist. The simple brush paintings are jet-black ink on crisp, white rice paper. When color is added, there may be a flower blossom or the soft final buzz of color on the horizon as the sun sets.
It's not surprising that haiku would migrate over to brush paintings or brush painting would migrate to haiku-they are both spawned from the same aesthetics (haikai no renga). The combination of art and poetry is what became haiga. The elegant simplicity of haiku-a breath length poem-matches perfectly with the sparse painting style. For some time that's what haiga meant and what it was: a haiku poem integrated into the painted artwork. The haiku compliments the painting by echoing or extending its meaning.
Haiga has evolved. Creators of haiga have no longer felt the obligation to follow the discipline of Japanese brush painting. Wonderful sketches and pen and ink drawings became acceptable. And gorgeous and dramatic photography further evolved haiga.
My haiga represent yet another interpretation of the artform...an attempt to push the boundaries a little further. My haiga are comprised of what I call a linear collage of found images combined with a haiku that I'll use graphical typefaces to support the meaning, and quite honestly, to provide visual interest. The haiku topics frequently break free of the nature-only convention, but reflect the nature that I most frequently experience: the urban environment.
The idea of having multiple images, my linear collage, also breaks from tradition and violates a principle aesthetic of haiga-that being simplicity. I argue that the dissonance created with multiple images better reflects contemporary living and that collage artists of all kind better reflect the madness-a simple madness-that we find solace in today. Collage in haiga is becoming a natural evolutionary step from sumi-e, Japanese brush painting.
To me, the Zen circle, ensÅ, which is frequently found in traditional brush paintings, evokes a number of meanings, including that of the void. I find ensÅ every bit apparent in the amber circle that flashes at the middle-of-the-night intersection.
Poetic images, which add meaning or depth to that expressed by the haiku, can come in all forms. The beauty is that the images and words have evolved and adapted, but the resonant meanings have continued to remain potent and relevant.