Bestselling Law in Japanese in 2020
Gender and Law in the Japanese Imperium
Fathers Day Gift Best Bonus Dad Ever Step Dad Laser Engraved Wood 6 Function Multitool Pocket Knife
- A practical Father's Day gift with lasting utility. Engraved pocket knives make a great birthday gift that can be used for years to come.
Premium Deluxe "Complete Spa at Home Experience" Gift Basket by Draizee - #1 Best Gift for Christmas- Large Luxury Skin Care Set with Tons of Lotions, Creams, Bath Bombs, Socks & Much More!
The Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How Our Government Segregated America
- Richard Rothstein, a leading authority on housing policy, explodes the myth that America's cities came to be racially divided through de facto segregation; it was actually de jure segregation.
Midnight in Broad Daylight: A Japanese American Family Caught Between Two Worlds
Eloise Laws / All in Time
Mudra Crafts Tibetan Himalayan 7 Chakra Sound Healing Singing Bowl Gift Set (Solar Plexus Chakra)
The Japanese American Cases: The Rule of Law in Time of War (Landmark Law Cases and American Society)
Japanese Tradition and Western Law: Emperor, State, and Law in the Thought of Hozumi Yatsuka (East Asian)
- Used Book in Good Condition
ThisWear Dad Best Buckin Dad Ever BBQ Grill Multi Tool Barbecue Spatula Grilling Tools
- A great Fathers Day gift or birthday gift for a Dad who loves to grill.
- This unique gift contains 5 useful grill accessories, including a spatula, basting brush, BBQ fork, corkscrew, and bottle opener. This BBQ accessory folds just like a pocket knife.
- The spatula can be detached from the other utensils when opened if desired. Spatula measures 17" long when opened. Fork and Brush measure 14" when opened.
- An easy to hold, laser engraved wooden handle is both handsome and durable. Please note, because every piece of wood is unique, engraving coloration may be slightly lighter or darker than pictured.
- Stainless steel grilling tools are easy to clean and durable. Tool measures just under 12" when folded and includes a convenient pouch for storage.
Japanese Tax Law (Japanese Edition) Volume 51
- Japanese Tax Law Textbook. Comes in cardboard book cover. Black leather (Japanese Edition) Volume 51. .
SOG Folding Shovel Survival Shovel – “Entrenching Tool” F08-N 18.25” Foldable Shovel Camping Shovel w/Wood Saw Edge + Tactical Shovel Carry Case
1964 Print Edo Period Commoner Yukata Kimono Rain Torn Umbrella Dragon Japanese - Orig. Tipped-In Print
- Product Type: Orig. Tipped-In Print; Color
- Grade: Near Mint / Very Fine+
- Dimensions: Approximately 7 x 11.5 inches; 18 x 29 cm
- Authentication: Serial-Numbered Certificate of Authenticity w/ Full Provenance
- Protection: Packaged in a custom archival sleeve with an acid-free black board (great for display, gift-giving, and preservation)
Film Review: Hard Romanchikka- Japanese
I enjoy foreign films because they usually gave a glimpse of the people and their way of life. The setting for the film â€œHard Romanchikkaâ€ was the Korean section in Shimonoseki, Japan.
Foreign films usually gave a glimpse of the people and their way of life.
The setting for the film "Hard Romanchikka" was the Korean section in Shimonoseki, Japan.
This film had plenty of violent fight scenes as the audience experienced the inside story of the young Korean-Japanese gangs (Zainichi). What drove Gu (Matsuda Shota) during his brutal actions?
Everything was going well for Gu until an unexpected turn of events made him a fugitive.
Two members of Gu's gang accidently killed the grandmother of the North Korean gang leader Park (Kanane Endo) and Gu compounded the situation by beating up Park's brother.
The police and the gang searched for Gu while he attempted to hide by obtaining a job as the manager of a Yakuza hostess night club owned by Takagi (Shido Nakamura).
With all of this violence intertwined in the plot, it was difficult to believe that this film was actually based on the true story of the it's writer/director Gu Su Yeon during his youth. A view into the world of the gangs, criminals and killers, Gu Su Yeon actually lived this dangerous lifestyle and his semi-autobiographical novel was developed into a script for the film.
Without missing a beat of the violence, the writer/director told his story with all of the reality as it had happened emphasizing the fury and brutality. His direction was centered on the gang's behavior, their spontaneous outbursts and how the young men interacted with different people.
The writer/director Gu Su Yeon gave hope that the young people involved in gangs can change their paths as shown by his success.
"Hard Romanticker" was shown at the 2020 Fantasia International Film Festival. Artsploitation
Film's first three releases were filmed in India (Gandu), Japan (Hard Romanticker) and Russia (Bullet Collector), but the company is located in Philadelphia. Ray Murray, one of the founding partners of TLA Entertainment plans to release 24 titles a year for theaters and DVD.