Bestselling Law Enforcement Politics in 2021
Mindhunter: Inside the FBI's Elite Serial Crime Unit
Law Enforcement Management
Single-Person Close Quarters Battle: Urban Tactics for Civilians, Law Enforcement and Military (Special Tactics Manuals Book 1)
Law Enforcement | Protect Your Ass Not Kiss It | Mens Humor Crewneck Graphic Sweatshirt, Vintage Heather Navy, 3XL
- Enjoy a good laugh? Choose from our large selection of Funny one liners, comedy spins on Hot Topics, amusing designs. Great for you or a Gift we've got something witty for you
- The Ultimate Crewneck Sweatshirt: A Fashionable and Soft to the touch Sweatshirt Made with Pill Resistant Fleece Featuring a 1x1 Ribbed and Narrow Collar with Spandex for Added Comfort
- Extra Stuff to know: 8.0 Oz. Durable Soft Fabric That Features Double Needle Coverstitching on The Collar, Armholes and Waistband. A Seamless Body with Set-In Sleeves
- Shirt Size and Color Guide: We Created a Unique Sizing Chart Just for Wild Bobby Shirts, Make Sure To Reference Our Size Chart To Help Make Sure Your Pick the Size That is Just Right for You! Keep in mind this is our size chart not to be confused with the one Amazon offers. It's different! We Do Our Best To Represent Each Color As Accurately As Possible but Colors May Appear Different on Each Screen.
- Authentic Wild Bobby: We Take Extreme Care When We Create Your Shirt. We print using the best techniques out there. We Ship each product from right here in the good old USA. We Stand Behind Our Shirts! Make Sure To Verify That You Received the Wild Bobby Authenticity Tags When Your New Shirt Arrives! When making your purchase make sure the seller is Wild Bobby we don't want you returning the shirt you got from another seller to us. You won't want it, we don't want it either!
CafePress I Support Law Enforcement Yard Sign, Vinyl Lawn Sign, Political Election Sign
- Measures 22" wide x 15" high
- 13 oz. flexible vinyl is weather-resistant for outdoor use
- Design printed on both sides, sealed edges
- Includes metal frame for ground mounting (basic assembly required)
PAIR OF I SUPPORT LAW ENFORCEMENT FLAG BLUE LINE USA VINYL DECALS FOR CAR OR TRUCK
- 3" x 5" vinyl decal one each direction 2 total
- great for windows / back adhesive easy to install
- Die cut, ready for application to your interior / exterior smooth surface.
- our decals are resistant to fading for 5 - 7 years
- WE SHIP WITHIN 48 HOURS.
Interviewing and Interrogation for Law Enforcement
Leadership and Training for the Fight: Using Special Operations Principles to Succeed in Law Enforcement, Business, and War
Management and Supervision in Law Enforcement
U.S. Department of Defense
The United States Department of Defense (DOD) is charged with the responsibility of defending the country against aggression and providing the military forces needed to deter war
The National Security Act of 1949, as amended in 1974, unified the armed forces under the control of the secretary of defense. The major elements of the armed forces are the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, and U.S. Air Force, consisting of more than 1 million people on active duty. They are backed, in case of emergency, by more than 1 million members of the reserve components. With almost 700,000 civilian employees, the DOD is the Western world's largest employer. A Cabinet-level agency, the DOD is headed by the secretary of defense, who is nominated by the president and confirmed by the Senate. As commander in chief, the president is responsible for the overall operations of the DOD. The department oversees multiple defense agencies, including the National Security Agency, the Defense Security Service, and the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization.
The DOD is the third-ranking executive department of the U.S. government. It is the largest department in number of employees and amount of money spent. Under the deeply rooted American principle of civilian control over the military establishment, the president is the commander in chief of the armed forces, and by law the secretary of defense must be a civilian. Yet many people have questioned the effectiveness of civilian supremacy over a vast and powerful military establishment. In addition, because distinguishing between military and foreign policy is often difficult, the DOD has often developed rivalries with the Department of State. Many times, these interdepartmental conflicts over policy and personality have been resolved by the president.
Since World War II, the DOD has maintained military bases around the world and has coordinated military programs with many nations. Following the September 11, 2001 World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks, the DOD's focus shifted to the war on terrorism. In its efforts to guard the United States against terrorism, the department has worked to gather intelligence, eliminate terror operations, and deny enemies access to U.S. offensive systems. In addition, U.S. military forces have operated differently than in previous conflicts. During Operation Enduring Freedom, in which the Taliban regime was driven out of Afghanistan, and the Iraq War, the majority of munitions used by the military were precision guided for the first time.
Headquartered in the Pentagon, the DOD has a presence in more than 140 countries. The department operates hundreds of military installations, and its discretionary budget authority in fiscal 2005 was $401.7 billion.
Department of Defense. . (accessed October 20, 2020); Kinnard, Douglas. The Secretary of Defense. Lexington, KY: University of Kentucky Press, 1980; Trask, Roger R. The Secretaries of Defense: A Brief History, 1947-1985. Washington, D.C.: Office of the Secretary of Defense, 1985; Trask, Roger R., and Alfred Goldberg. The Department of Defense, 1947-1997: Organization and Leaders. Washington, D.C.: Office of the Secretary of Defense, 1997.