Bestselling Laundry Stain Removal in 2021
Zout Triple Enzyme Formula Laundry Stain Remover Spray, 22 Ounce
- The first enzyme helps remove tough protein stains such as blood, grass and sweat
- The second enzyme works on starch stains like tomato & bbq sauces
- The third enzyme targets oily stains like salad dressing, and margarine
Puracy Natural Laundry Stain Remover, Enzyme-Based Spot Cleaner, Free & Clear, 25 Ounce
- THIRD GENERATION FORMULA: Now with a better sprayer; The most powerful stain remover (natural or synthetic; enzyme or oxygen bleach powered) now with low foaming technology - GUARANTEED or Your Money back; Powered by ALL SIX Plant-Based Enzymes; The closest competitor only uses three (Pretreat 800+ stains per bottle!)
- SAFELY REMOVES ANY TYPE OF STAIN: Natural Ingredients, Hypoallergenic, Gluten-Free, Non-Toxic, Non-Bleaching, Biodegradable, Vegan, Certified Cruelty-Free
- COMPLETELY ELIMINATES grass, berries, blood, sweat, oil, tomato sauce, watermelon, red wine, mud, cosmetics, pet accidents, and hundreds of other stains and odors
- EFFECTIVE ON clothing, linens, carpets, floor mats, dress shirts, bedding, car seats, cloth diapers and other washable fabrics
- WE DONATE: For every sale, we donate our natural & organic products to children and families that are less fortunate
- NATURAL formula is safe for your family, dark colors, delicate fabrics, grey water and septic systems, and the environment; Never tested on animals; 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed; Made in the USA!
Zout Triple Enzyme Formula Laundry Stain Remover Foam - 22 oz - 2 pk
- Safe on washables
- Amylase for starch stain like BBQ sauce, chocolate syrup, tomato sauce, and baby food
- Zout Formula is safe on a washables.
- Triple Enzyme Formula Laundry Stain Remover
Seventh Generation Natural Stain Remover Spray, 22 oz, 2 Pack
- Safe & Effective
- This non-toxic and biodegradable formula combines an advanced enzyme system with a powerful plant-derived cleaning agent to remove the toughest stains
- 22oz Spray Bottle
Zout Laundry Stain Remover - 22 oz - 2 pk
- Zout liquid spray remover
- For a wider variety of fabrics and stains
- Designed to help break down specific stain types
- More easily removed in the washer
- 22 oz Size; pack of 2
Meliora Cleaning Products Laundry Stain Removal SOAP Stick
- Stain pre-treating Soap Stick for hard to get out stains
- Simply wet the stained area and rub the Soap Stick into the stain before washing
- Amazing on dirts, oils, and greases like cooking oil and natural deodorants
- Pre-treat stains with a people- and planet-friendly option
Dreft Stain Remover, 22 Ounce (Pack of 2)
- Unique detergent composition is soft on babies' clothing
- Removes tough stains and odors
- Works well at all temperatures
- Does not harm the flame-resistant capability of babies' sleepwear
- Safe for colorfast fabrics
OxiClean Max Force Laundry Stain Remover Spray, 12 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2)
- 5 in 1 Power!
- Tackle the toughest dried-in stains
- Chlorine Free & Color Safe
- Removes: Grass, Blood, Food Stains, Grease, Oil, Soil, Clay, and Drink Stains
- 2-Pack of 12 Oz Each, 24 Oz Total
Carbona Stain Wizard Pre-Wash Stain Remover, 8.4-Ounce (Pack of 1)
- 8.4 fl oz (250 ml)
- Extra strength bio-enzyme formula breaks up stains to remove them quickly & effectively
- Proven more effective in independent product testing than other pre-wash stain removers
- Built in applicator brush top gently helps loosen stains
- All natural formula is safe for all washable fabrics & environmentally friendly.
OxiClean 2in1 Stain Fighter with Color Safe Brightener Power Paks, 26 Count
- One 26 count container of OxiClean 2in1 Stain Fighter with Color Safe Brightener Power Paks
- Contains active oxygen power to reach deep into fabric fiberst to quickly and safely break up and remove stains
- Color safe brightener has a built-in optical brightener that reveals vibrant colors and restores radiant whites
- Use directly on stains to pre-treat clothes before washing
- The most convenient way to do laundry - no mess, measuring or spills
Earth Friendly - OXO Brite Color Safe Whitener and Brightener For Laundry and Stain Removal Fragrance-Free (3.6 Pounds) (2-Pack)
- OXO BRITE is safe for colors, a non-chlorine bleach, OXO BRITE harnesses the incredible power of oxygen to whiten, brighten and deodorize your laundry and fabrics
- Earth Friendly
Iron OUT Rust Stain Remover Spray Gel, 24 Fl. Oz. Bottle
- Best on Rust: #1 Heavy-Duty Rust Stain Remover Brand
- Powerful gel clings to dissolve rust stains on contact; no scrubbing necessary
- Quickly and easily removes the toughest rust stains from most surfaces in and around the home
- Ideal for vertical and hard to reach surfaces, like showers, sinks, tubs and toilets above the water line
- Versatile liquid formula, great for bathroom, kitchen, colorfast carpet and fabric, tile, concrete and many other interior and exterior surface applications
- Ideal for geographic regions with hard water and high iron
- Septic Safe
- Made in the USA
Natures Miracle Laundry Boost Stain and Odor Additive - 32 FL Oz
- Use in addition to your laundry detergent or apply directly as pre-treatment for superior stain and odor remover
- Bio-enzymatic technology works on tough pet stains and odors
- Contains odor-locking technology for permanent odor removal
- Phosphate-free cleaning system safely breaks down urine, feces, blood, vomit, grease, and oils
- 32 fl oz bottle
5 Tips for Getting Out Tough Laundry Stains the First Time
Removing clothes stains does take a lot of patience but if you take your time and are willing to keep an open mind, you can remove those tough stains without having to spend a lot of money.
I have dealt with just about every tough stain possible and have tried multiple ways of removing stains without spending a lot of money, some have failed and some have been extremely successful.
There have been times when removing tough stains from my clothing was successful but the clothing did not fare as well, either the entire piece of clothing faded and/or the clothing became misshaped. Every laundry stain removal task has been a test, an adventure and a learning experience.
I will share my clothing stain removal successes but will give an upfront suggestion to make sure you pretest any stain removal process on a small area of your clothing before you jump into the procedure in full force.
Clothing Stain Removal Tip #1: Lipstick
I wear lipstick almost every day and almost every day I get lipstick on the collar of my shirts when I am putting on my shirt or taking off my shirt. I have found if I soak the lipstick stain with vegetable oil and allow it soak in for a small amount of time, then blot at the stain with a rag, the lipstick will start to fade. I then rinse out the area really well with water and then blot with rubbing alcohol. This process does an excellent job the first time but may have to be repeated multiple times.
Clothing Stain Removal Tip #2: Crayons
The kids at school love those crayons not only on their paper but also on me. I have had crayons on my clothing, especially the underside of my arms so many times that I have lost count of the crayon stains I have had. A fellow co-worker once told me about this crayon stain removal tip, and I have never forgotten it: use an ice cube on the crayon stained area and allow the area to harden up, once the wax is somewhat hardened, take a knife and carefully scrape off the crayon wax. The cold method has always worked really well for me, but I have also heard of the hot method, which entails heating the crayon wax with a blow dryer and then scraping off the excess wax.
Clothing Stain Removal Tip #3: Gum
Gum is a very tough stain, but I think cleans up fairly easily if you use the same cold method as used in the crayon removal stain. Gum does sometimes need a bit more time than crayons to freeze up, so you may want to place the entire piece of clothing in the freezer for a short amount of time so that it is ready for the stain removal process. Gum removal in the hair also reacts pretty well with a cold application, such as an ice cube.
Clothing Stain Removal Tip #4: Ink
An ink stain can be removed by spraying the affected area with hairspray and making sure the area is fairly saturated, then blotting at the ink stain with a rag. The process usually lightens up the ink the first time but most likely will need to be repeated multiple times depending on the size of the ink stain and how much the ink has penetrated the fabric.
Clothing Stain Removal Tip #5: Chocolate
Chocolate is one of my favorite foods so it is a common stain on my clothing, I have found that simple dishwashing soap does miracles on cleaning chocolate off my clothing especially the quicker I am at catching the stain. Using a damp rag, dishwashing soap and gently rubbing at the chocolate stain really helps to remove the tough stain quickly.
Removing stains from clothes does take a lot of patience but if you take your time and are willing to keep an open mind, you can remove those tough stains without having to spend a lot of money.