Bestselling Lab Water Purification Equipment in 2020
Industrial Test Systems Quick 481201 Hydrogen Sulfide Test Strip, Ultra Low (Pack of 50)
- method A: < 0.005, 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.05, 0.075, 0.1, 0.2
- method B: < 0.05, 0.05, 0.075, 0.1, 0.2, 0.25, 0.3, 1.0
- Uses two methods for different detection levels
- 2-5 minute test time
Better Health Labs Alkazone Replacement Filter for BHL 4200 Water Fliter/ Ionizer Equipment Filter # Bhl4201
- BHL 4201 (1ST FILTER) FOR MODEL BHL4200 IONIZER ONLY
- THIS FILTER is the silver impregnated Carbon Filter
- ph 8-10
- 5 Micron spun wound polypropylene
Viqua Sterilight 22-30 GPM Monitored UV VP600M Professional Plus System
Industrial Test Systems 480025 SenSafe Iron Check, Fe+2
- Fe+2: 0, 0.02, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 0.75, 1.0, 2.0, 5.0 ppm (mg/L)
- Detects Fe+2
- Visual test strip
- Bottle of 25 test Strips
Industrial Test Systems WaterWorks 481198 Bacteria Check Kit, 5 Tests
- Ammonia levels 0, 0.2, 1.0, 3.0, 5.0 ppm (mg/L)
- NO3:0, 0.5, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 mg/l; NO2:0.15, 0.3, 1, 1.5, 3, 10 ppm (mg/L)
- Total coliform presence/absence bacteria test; 48 hour incubation period; detects to 1 CFU per 100 ml
Industrial Test Systems WaterWorks 480127 Chloride II Test Strip, 30 Tests
- 0, 50, 100, 250, 500 ppm (mg/L)
Everpure 7CB5-S Water Filter Cartridge 1 Pack
Air Injection Platinum 15 with Fleck 2510SXT and 1" Bypass - AIP15-25SXT-1 - For Iron Hydrogen Sulfide Rotten Egg Odor Manganese …
Industrial Test Systems WaterWorks 480023 Free Chlorine Test Strip, 5 Second Test Time, 0-25ppm Range (Pack of 50)
- 0, 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 15, 20, 25 mg/L
- 5 seconds dip
- Dip and read test strip
- Bottle of 50 test strips
Industrial Test Systems SenSafe 481110 Total Chlorine Test Strip, 15 Seconds Test Time, 0-10ppm Range (Pack of 30)
- 0, 0.05, 0.1, 0.15, 0.2, 0.5, 0.8, 1.0, 4.0, 10.0 ppm (mg/L)
- 15 seconds test
- Dip and read test strip
- 30 pkts test strips
Replacement Transformer for Aquatec CDP 6800 Booster Pump (120V)
- OEM replacement transformer for Aquatec 6800 booster pump
- 110V 2-prong plug for North American style plugs
- 1 year free replacement warranty
- easily connect to your pump or pressure switch
- Reliable top quality transformer
SELECTO SCIENTIFIC IC10/620-2 Water Filtration Cartridge Kit Formerly MF620CC water filter systems 109-0027C
- SELECTO SCIENTIFIC
- IC10/620-2 Water Filtration Cartridge
- High Quality
- 3 O Rings
Nature Kleen Ozone Water Purification - 120V
- Nature-Kleen Prolongs shelf life.
- Nature-Kleen Breaks down residual traces of toxic chemicals and pathogens on fruits and vegetables.
- One year warranty
- Nature-Kleen Kills bacteria on meat, fish and poultry. Nature-Kleen Enhances the taste of all food products.
- Nature Kleen Ozone Water Purification - 120V
How to Select a Water Purifier
Do you want to improve the quality of water in your home? Read about six ways to purify your water and select the one that is right for you.
Faucet-Mount Water Filters
These types of water filters attach to your kitchen faucet. They are simple to install and easy to maintain. An indicator light tells you when to replace the filter. If you do not want to filter water all the time, these filters usually allow you to switch to unfiltered water. This choice is inexpensive and easiest to install, but only protects the water from the kitchen faucet.
Most modern refrigerators with in-the-door water dispensers come equipped with a water filtration system. Some filter just the water, while others also filter the water that becomes ice in the ice maker. Again, an indicator light is usually located somewhere on the refrigerator to indicate the need to change the filter. Filters usually pop out easily for replacement.
This water purifier option is the most inexpensive. The water pitcher simply contains a water filter. Fill the pitcher with tap water, and then store the pitcher of filtered water in the refrigerator. Once again, a light indicates when the filter requires changing.
Under-the-Sink Water Filters
This type of water purifier sits in the cabinet under your sink to purify the water out of sight. This type of system is similar to the sink-mounted water filter, but eliminates the bulky faucet-mounted unit.
Whole-Home Filtration System
If you want to filter all the water in your home, including kitchen, bath, and laundry, this is the system for you. This much larger system purifies water at the main waterline as it enters your home. Of course, this option can be quite pricey, but can greatly improve the overall quality of the water in your home and even extend the life of those appliances that use water.
If your home has hard water, this is an excellent option. The water softener removes specific minerals from the water at the main line as it enters your home. This is, again, a pricier option, but can save your pipes and appliances from long-term mineral buildup, and improve the cleaning power of your clothes washer and dishwasher. If you are unsure about the hardness of your water, you can purchase test strips at your local home improvement store.