Bestselling Krill Oil Brand in 2020
MegaRed 350mg Omega-3 Krill Oil - No fishy aftertaste as with Fish Oil, 130 softgels
- A once daily softgel provides 350mg of 100% Antarctic Krill Oil
- Unlike fish oil, MegaRed Krill Oil has no fishy odor or aftertaste
- Carried to your body's cells in phospholipid form so it's easily recognized and absorbed
- Contains EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids which may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
- Contains Astaxanthin which provides carotenoid and antioxidant benefits
Antarctic Krill Oil Supplement, 1000mg Per Serving, 300 Softgels, Supports Memory and Brain Health, Rich in Omega 3, Fatty Acids, DHA, EPA, Phospholipi and Astaxanthin, No GMOs and Made in USA
- Antarctic Krill Oil 1000mg, 300 Liquid Soft-Gels, No GMOs and Made in USA.
- Rich in Vitamins (Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12), Minerals (Zinc, Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium), Omega 3, 6, 9 and Amino Acids.
- Powerfully Promotes Cognitive, Cardiovascular, Joint, Heart Health and Immune System.
- Rich in Antioxidant that can Help Protect Your Cells against Radicals.
- No GMOs. No Gluten. No Preservatives. No Dairy. No Artificial Colors or Flavors.
The Woman I Was Born to Be: My Story
- Susan Boyle singer extraordinaire tells "my story"
Antarctic Krill Oil (Double Strength) with Omega-3s EPA, DHA and Astaxanthin (60 Softgels - 1000mg)
Bronson Antarctic Krill Oil 1000 mg with Omega-3s EPA, DHA, Astaxanthin and Phospholipids 120 Softgels (60 Servings)
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Heavy Metal Tested, Non GMO, Gluten Free and Soy Free. Bronson uses best ingredients available. Laboratory tested at New York FDA cGMP Registered Facility.
- 100% PURE ANTARCTIC KRILL OIL: We only use best krill harvested in the waters of Antarctica. Promotes healthy cholesterol levels, helps to reduce blood pressure. 1000 mg per serving (2 softgels).
- OMEGA-3 ENHANCED: Provides Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Omega-3 Phospholipids and Natural Astaxanthin.
- TRUSTED SINCE 1960: Our products have been consistently recommended by the foremost nutritional scientists like Nobel Prize winner, Dr. Linus Pauling.
- 1 YEAR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We back our products up with a 365-day hassle-free money back guarantee. There's no risk when you order now!
Antarctic Krill Oil 2000 mg 120 Softgels | Omega-3 EPA, DHA, with Astaxanthin Supplement Sourced from Red Krill | Maximum Strength | Laboratory Tested
- Antarctic Red Krill oil softgels packed with 1000mg per softgel and 2000mg per serving
- Abundant in healthy Omega-3, EPA, DHA and Astaxanthin
- Super absorbent daily supplement to support brain, heart, joint and memory health*
- Sourced from the best waters of the cold and pristine Antarctic ocean
- Extra strength soft gels provide over 500mg of pure krill oil per softgel
Jocko Super Krill Oil by Origin Labs - Wild-Caught - DHA and EPA Brain Supplement - Anti-Inflammatory Supplement - Omega 3 Supplement - Joint Supplements - 500mg - 60 Softgels
- PURE: Our wild-caught Antarctic krill contains essential omega-3 fatty acids like DHA and EPA that your body can't produce on its own, as well as phospholipids and super-antioxidant astaxanthin, which aren't found in traditional fish oil.
- IMPROVED MENTAL FUNCTION: Higher than average phospholipid levels mean more bang for your buck. These lipids are important for fighting age-related cognitive decline known as Alzheimer's Disease. Krill oil is 5 times more potent than fish oil.
- HEART: The omega-3 in our Super Krill Oil can be found at higher concentrations than in typical alternatives. Working in synergy with phospholipids, the omegas in krill are more absorbable than those in fish oil.
- JOINTS: Krill oil is known for its general wellness benefits, but our Super Krill Oil is also great for reducing, or even eliminating, joint pain. Krill oil's powerful anti-inflammatory effects can help decrease joint pain and increase mobility.
- NO MORE FISH BURPS: Our Super Krill Oil focus supplement uses vanilla to give you a more pleasant oil experience. Our omega-3 supplement has a sweet scent and flavor, and an easy-to-swallow soft gel means no more unpleasant, fishy-tasting burps.
750mg Omega-3 Krill Oil Supplement, MegaRed Ultra Strength Softgels (80 Count in a Box), Has No Fishy Aftertaste and Has EPA & DHA Plus Antioxidant Astaxanthin
- Ultra concentrate 100% pure Krill oil, 35% more Omega-3s
- Heart health support: excellent source of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids which may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
- Easy absorption: carried to your body's cells in phospholipid form so it's easily recognized and absorbed
- No fishy aftertaste
- Only 1 daily softgel with 750mg of pure Krill oil
Dr. Mercola Antarctic Krill Oil - 180 Capsules - 1000MG Omega 3 Supplement With EPA DHA Phospholipids & Astaxathin - Odorless & Mercury Free - For Brain, Joint & Heart Health
- HIGHER BIOAVAILABILITY THAN REGULAR FISH OIL: 1000MG per serving, providing an optimum amount of pure krill oil packed with EPA and DHA in bioavailable form. Unlike inferior fish oils - only 1 serving per day is necessary to reap the countless benefits of this wonderful supplement
- NO FISHY SMELL OR TASTE: Dr. Mercola Antarctic krill oil is free from any fishy aftertaste or unpleasant fishy odors. The unique nitrogen sealed cap system prevents the caps from oxidizing, leaving you with a pure krill oil
- 1MG ASTAXATHIN PER SERVING: Nature's secret weapon - Krill Oil is the one of the few fish oils that contains Astaxathin, one of the most powerful antioxidants ever discovered. Astaxathin reduces free radicals in the body and protects your body's immune system. It also aids your skin and eye health*
- SUPPORTS BRAIN & HEART HEALTH: Rich in Phospholipids, which deliver Omega 3s directly to your cells. A valuable tool in maintaining brain function and cognitive abilities. Recommended for the elderly to reduce risk of developing memory problems. Krill oil is packed with Omega 3s to promotes strong cardiovascular function and cholesterol levels. Studies show that regular omega 3 intake promotes heart health as well as supporting cholesterol levels and blood pressure*
- FEEL BETTER OR YOUR MONEY BACK: All Dr. Mercola products are backed by a full 30 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your krill oil, simply return it to us for your money back - no questions asked.
Viva Naturals Premium Antarctic Krill Oil – Omega 3 Supplement with EPA, DHA and Astaxanthin, 1250 mg/Serving, 60 Capsules
Omega-3 Fatty Acid Sources Including Fish Oil Supplements
Omega-3 fatty acids are an important addition to a healthy diet. There are many nut, fish, meat, and also fruit and vegetable sources of Omega-3 fatty acids. You can also take fish oil supplements.
When eating fish sources you must be cautious regarding the risk of environmental contamination, such as methvimercury. This is perhaps the reason why many turn to fish oil capsules.
When adding sources of Omega-3 fatty acids to your diet is aware that studies show that DHA sources may have a greater benefit than EPA. The dose or amount of Omega-3 fatty acids consumed daily need to be high in order to obtain clinically relevant effects. This is perhaps another reason why people prefer to take fish oil capsules instead of eating appropriate amounts of food sources.
People who take fish oil capsules would be interested to know that studies on fish or fish oil supplements that contain (EPA and DHA) show that a significant reduction in blood triglyceride levels are achieved when eating fish or taking fish oil supplements. The same studies show that the fish oil supplements also cause small improvements in the "good cholesterol", HDL levels. Unfortunately the studies also show that taking fish oil supplements also worsened the LDL, "bad cholesterol" levels. Based on these and other studies the American Heart Association has published recommendations for using EPA and DHA. There is a risk of increased bleeding should individuals take more than the recommended dose so it is important for those using fish oil supplements to consult a medical professional for the correct dose.
There are studies that show that individuals taking fish oil supplements or who regularly consume oily fish have reduced their risk for non-fatal heart attack, fatal heart attacks, sudden death, all death caused by cardiovascular incidents. These studies were conducted on individuals who were already taking conventional heart drugs. The significance of this is that the benefits of taking fish oil supplements or eating regular amounts of oily fish adds to the effects that the heart drugs are already having on the individuals in the study.
Food sources for omega-3 fatty acids include Salmon, flax seeds and walnuts. EPA and DHA omega-3s are found in Albacore tuna, Sardines, Salmon, Mackerel, Atlantic herring, Swordfish and Lake trout. Food sources of alpha-linolenic acid include flaxseeds and flaxseed oil, soybeans and soybean oil, walnuts, Brazil nuts, soy nuts, olive oil, hemp seeds and pumpkin seeds. Fruits and vegetables are also a good source of omega-3 fatty acids including kidney beans, navy beans, tofu, both winter and summer squash and certain berries such as raspberries and strawberries. Broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, romaine lettuce and collard greens are also good sources of omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 can also be found in wheat germ and free-range beef and poultry.
The George Mateljan Foundation. (n.d.) "Omega-3 Fatty Acids." WHFoods.com.
International Food Information Council Foundation. (2020). "Functional Foods Fact Sheet: Omega-3 Fatty Acids." IFIC.org.