Bestselling Kitchen Utility Knives in 2020
Mercer Culinary Genesis Forged Utility Knife, 5 Inch
- Ergonomic Santoprene handle offers superior comfort and a non-slip grip, even with wet hands. Will not break down from exposure to kitchen oils and is able to withstand hot and cold temperatures.
- Bolster strengthens the knife, adds durability, and provides excellent balance for better handling when cutting food. Available in short bolster.
- High-carbon, no-stain German cutlery steel resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration. Precision forged construction for better strength and durability.
- Taper-ground edge allows for added stability, easy honing, long lasting sharpness, and increased efficiency when cutting and chopping.
- Tang provides excellent balance
- Limited lifetime warranty
J.A. Henckels International CLASSIC 6" Utility Knife
- Made in Spain
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handle gives balance and comfort
- Dishwasher safe
- Classic knife for cutting thick sandwiches, vegetables, and fruits
- High-grade, rolled stainless steel never needs sharpening
- Polypropylene handle with rustproof rivets
- Metal bolster is shaped as a finger guard
- Safe to use in dishwasher
Mercer Culinary Millennia Chef's Knife
- Ergonomic handle - a combination of Santoprene for comfort and polypropylene for durability
- Textured finger points provide slip resistance, grip, and safety
- Protective finger guard
- The highest quality Japanese steel allows for easy blade maintenance and rapid sharpening for a razor-sharp edge
- One-piece high-carbon, stain-free Japanese steel
- Limited lifetime warranty
Zelite Infinity Utility Knife - Comfort-Pro Series - High Carbon Stainless Steel Chef Knives X50 Cr MoV 15 >> 5" (127mm)
Chicago Cutlery Belmont High-Carbon Blade Chef/Utility/Parer Knife Set with Sheath (3-Piece)
- Chicago Cutlery Belmont 3-Piece Knife Set includes 7-1/2-inch chef, 5-inch utility, and 3-1/2-inch paring knives.
- High-carbon stainless steel blades resist rust, stains, and pitting, while the knives' bolsters provide balance for better control.
- Stylish, striped handles provide an ergonomic grip and add contemporary styling to your kitchen with curved stainless steel and polymer construction.
- Full metal tang provides added strength, balance, and control for precise cutting, with added safety and stability.
- Chicago Cutlery's Belmont 3-Piece Knife Set comes with a full lifetime warranty. Hand washing is recommended.
Sedge Chef/Santoku/Utility/Paring Kitchen Knife - Japanese 67 Layers VG10 Damascus Stainless Steel - Ergonomic Mosaic G10 Handle with Exquisite Gift Box (SD-004-ca)
Victorinox Swiss Classic 4-Piece Utility Knife Set
- Made in switzerland by master cutlers, includes (4) 4-1/2-inch serrated utility knives with round tip in orange, pink, yellow and green
- Lifetime warranty
- Dishwasher safe
- Ergonomic fibrox handles are slip resistant
- The choice of professionals, nsf (national sanitary foundation) approved
Zyliss Control Utility Knife - Professional Kitchen Cutlery - Premium German Steel, 5.5-inch
- 5.5" Multi-purpose Utility Knife perfect for slicing, cutting sandwiches, vegetables and more
- Safety touchpoints on top of blade for a more controlled "rocking" motion and comfort rest for thumb/index finger
- Antibacterial protected and contoured handle for both large and small hands creating hassle-free manuvering
- High quality X50CrMoV15 German steel, is razor sharp, rust-resistant, durable, tarnish-free and easy to re-sharpen
- Lifetime Zyliss Warranty, Dishwasher Safe remaining sharp wash after wash
Top Chef by Master Cutlery 5 Utility Knife
- Product features: ice-tempered x30cr13 stainless steel blade with precision sharpened cutting edge hollow ground to reduce sticking
- Full steel handle with seamless bonded and polished bolsters and non-slip surfacelaser etched "top chef" logo
- Blade length: 5 incheshandle length: 4.45 inches
- Overall Dimensions: 9.45 x .4 x 1.18 inches
Shun DM0701 Classic 6 Inch Utility Knife
- 6-inch multipurpose Japanese utility knife; ideal for peeling, chopping, or slicing
- Precision-forged high-carbon stainless-steel blade; holds a razor-sharp edge
- Clad with16 layers of stainless steel to produce a rust-free Damascus look
- Durable D-shaped Pakkawood handle; comfortable offset steel bolster
- lifetime warranty; manufactured in Seki City, Japan
DALSTRONG Utility Knife - Shogun Series Petty - AUS-10V Vacuum Heat Treated - 6" (152mm)
ISSIKI Cutlery 5-Inch Utility Knife Directed by Japanese, Impressive Gift Idea, High-Carbon Stainless Steel Blade w/Prolonged Sharpness & Pakkawood Ergonomic Handle For Kitchen, Deluxe Gift Box
- VERSATILE TOOL FOR PRECISE CUTS This 5-inch multi-purpose utility knife is suitable for tasks requiring precision and control such as cutting sandwiches, fruits, and vegetables.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADE WITH PROLONGED SHARPNESS The blade is made of stainless steel, which has high rust resistance and excellent edge retention making it very easy to maintain. The blade's razor sharp edge will allow you to cut your food effortlessly for a long time.
- PAKKAWOOD HANDLE The handle is made of Pakkawood, a material that is durable and resistant to humidity so you will not have to worry about the handle cracking after multiple washes.
- DESIGNED FOR YOUR COMFORT The ergonomic shape of the handle provides stability and a firm grip whether it's wet or dry. In addition, the light weight of the handle lessens the stress on your wrist.
- EXCELLENT GIFT IDEA The premium packaging makes this knife a stunning gift for your friends and family...or even for yourself.
Shun DM0722 Classic 6-Inch Serrated Utility Knife
Rachael Ray from Furi Cutlery Set with Birchwood Knife Block
I was on the look-out for some great kitchen knives and after reading the great reviews, I decided to purchase the Rachael Ray from Furi Cutlery Set with Birchwood Knife Block.
When the Rachael Ray from Furi Cutlery Set with Birchwood Knife Block arrived, I had to admit that the knives looked good. I suppose buying a set that is linked to a popular television set does have an advantage when you're gunning for the looks factor. The orange handles, which I initially thought would be a major turn off, now adds some color to my kitchen. I also love the birch-wood block.
I started by checking the weight of the knives in the Rachael Ray from Furi Cutlery Set with Birchwood Knife Block and I was pleasantly surprised. They were light in weight without feeling flimsy or cheap. The knives also felt really comfortable in my hand. I work in extreme conditions (or so I'd like to believe since I cook for a hungry family of eight), and I am really happy that the knives don't slip in my hand even if it's wet.
Do they cut well? The Rachael Ray from Furi Cutlery Set with Birchwood Knife Block passes my high standards. You must, however, know how to sharpen your knives and you must sharpen it well. Otherwise, even the most expensive knives would be a waste. If you do your homework, like I do, I'm sure you'll agree that the Rachael Ray from Furi Cutlery Set with Birchwood Knife Block is a fantastic buy.
Just a word of advice. After I told my best friend about the knives, she bought a set of her own but then she recently complained that they rusted. Of course they rusted! She wasn't washing the knives by hand like she was supposed to. Instead, she stuck the knives in the dishwasher. Stainless steel knives that are of high-quality (meaning they are high in carbon) will indeed rust in the dishwasher. So please, wash the knives in the Rachael Ray from Furi Cutlery Set with Birchwood Knife Block by hand!
If I have a complaint about the Rachael Ray from Furi Cutlery Set with Birchwood Knife Block, it's the knife block. It's not sturdy enough and it wobbles a bit. Not enough to be dangerous but I wish it was more stable.
Otherwise, I highly recommend the Rachael Ray from Furi Cutlery Set with Birchwood Knife Block for all knife nuts out there. This one is worth it.