Bestselling Kitchen Storage Accessories in 2020
ATB 2 Tier Expandable Adjustable Under Sink Shelf Storage Shelves Kitchen Organizer
- Perfect purchase for a gift
- Great craftsmanship
- Measurement: H: 18 x W: 13 x D: 14
Camco 28" Double RV Refrigerator Bar, Holds Food and Drinks in Place During Travel, Prevents Messy Spills, Spring Loaded and Extends Between 16" and 28" - White (44073)
- Keep order in the RV refrigerator and cupboards during travel
- Spring loaded bars keep items in place
- Refrigerator bars extend from 16" to 28"
- Double bar for extra protection
InterDesign Axis Over the Cabinet Kitchen Storage Organizer Basket for Aluminum Foil, Sandwich Bags, Cleaning Supplies - 2-Tier, Bronze
- Create hanging storage in a cabinet or under your sink
- Requires no mounting hardware
- Powder-coated steel wire
- Foam backed hooks protects cabinet finish
- 5.1" x 11.1" x 16.3"
Camco 51097 Deluxe Camping Kitchen/Grill Table with Integrated Lantern Holder, Stainless Steel Top, and Wash Tub
- Features large 32" x 17.5" stainless steel top for grilling, 15.25" x 17.25" aluminum composite side table, and 12" x 14" x 6 wash tub that hold 4.3 gallons of water
- Fully assembled measurements are 64.75" W x 34"H (not including wind screen or telescoping lantern holder)
- Includes zippered storage with shelves and mesh vents for airflow and visibility
- Includes adjustable height feet for stability on uneven surfaces, wind screen, and telescoping lantern holder that adjusts from 30" - 41".
- Large camping kitchen folds flat to 33.5"L x 18.5"W x 5.8"H for easy storage in included storage bag
Wall Control 30-KTH-200 GVW Kitchen Pegboard Organizer Pots and Pans Pack Storage and Organization Kit Accessories, Silver/White
- Installs in minutes and more than 10 times stronger than conventional kitchen pegboard
- Pegboard accepts conventional 1/4in pegboard pegs and accessories
- Pegboard accepts Wall Control slotted tool board pegs and accessories
- Made in USA
Oggi 4-Piece Acrylic Canister Set with Airtight Lids and Acrylic Spoons-Set Includes 1 each 28oz, 38oz, 59oz, 72oz
- Great for use storing cookies, sugar, flour, spices and other kitchen staples
- Ideal for organizing your pantry shelf
- Airtight lid with silicone gaskets to help preserve stored food items
- Includes 1 each 28oz, 38oz, 59oz, 72oz
- Care and cleaning: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Camco Knife Safe - Securely Mounts on Wood or Metal Surfaces, Holds 7 Cooking and Carving Knives, Organize and Store Knives While Creating Space - (9" x 11") White (43581)
- Holds seven knives up to 2" wide
- Provides safe access to kitchen knives
- Frees up valuable drawer and counter space
- Measures 9" x 10-7/8" x 5/8"
- Installs conveniently inside of a cabinet
Sorbus 2 Tier Organizer Baskets with Mesh Sliding Drawers, Brown
- Organize and store a wide variety of items including kitchen utensils, toiletries, office supplies, cleaning products, crafting materials, accessories
- Easily visualize and access the contents from your cabinet, countertop, pantry, vanity, and workspace with a clutter (and stress-free) storage solution
- Create an eye-pleasing side-by-side arrangement by adding multiple organizers on any flat surface
Rubbermaid Premier Easy Find Lids Food Storage Containers, Gray, Set of 20, 1937643
- Rubbermaid Premier Food Storage containers feature Easy Find Lids that snap to bases and similarly sized lids; containers nest neatly inside each other for tidy storage
- Shatterproof Premier Tritan plastic containers resist odors and stains and stay clear
- Easy Find Lids fit multiple bases and seal completely to keep food fresh
- Microwave-safe base; dishwasher safe, freezer safe, and BPA free
- Set includes three 0.5-cup, one 1.25-cup, three 2-cup, one 3-cup, and two 5-cup food storage containers, and 10 Easy Find Lids
mDesign Refrigerator and Freezer Storage Organizer Bins for Kitchen, 4 pc Set - Clear
- 4-piece storage bin set includes wide bin, narrow bin, condiment caddy and 21-egg holder
- Organize produce, frozen vegetables, meats and cheese, condiments, and more
- Bins feature built-in handles for easy portability; Egg holder includes a sturdy lid that offers additional stacking and organizing without harm to eggs
- Made of durable, BPA-free, food safe plastic; Hand wash with mild detergent. Do not clean in dishwasher
- Wide bin: 14.6" x 8" x 4"; Narrow bin: 14.5" x 4" x 4"; Caddy: 5.5" x 11.25" x 5"; Egg carton: 6.25" x 14.75" x 3"
Camco Flexible Hose Protector-Eliminates Hose Crimping and Straining at Faucets and Water Connections, Creates Hose Flexibility (22703)
- Eliminates hose crimping at the faucet
- Easy Gripper for effortless attachment
- Easy to install and use
- CSA low lead content certified and complies with California's AB1953 and Vermont Act 193 Low Lead Laws
- Made in the USA
Calypso Basics by Reston Lloyd Acrylic Storage Canisters, Set of 3, Orange
South Shore 4-Door Storage Pantry with Adjustable Shelves, Country Pine
- EXTRA KITCHEN STORAGE: This spacious pantry provides additional room for storage in busy kitchens, and is ideal for both food and kitchen tools and accessories.
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGN: Tall and sturdy, the storage pantry has a neutral, modern finish making it the perfect storage complement for your kitchen or pantry room.
- CONCEALED SHELVES: The pantry's shelves are adjustable and closed off from view by some elegant doors, keeping the contents out of sight and your kitchen looking tidy and organized.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Made in North America with non-toxic laminated particleboard, this piece of furniture meets or exceeds all North American safety standards.
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Shop with confidence knowing that we proudly stand behind this piece of furniture with a full 5-year limited warranty. Assembly is required.
Remodeling Kitchen Cabinets: What You Need to Know Before Getting Started
Beginning a home improvement project, particularly if your home value is dependant on a major improvement or construction project, can be one of the most difficult tasks to undertake as a homeowner
In your kitchen, the easiest, least expensive way to change the look of your cabinetry is simply to paint it. Although this is a less-than-desirable change if your cabinets are hardwoods, less expensive cabinetry can benefit from a facelift such as this. If this is the way you intend to proceed, you should choose your color scheme, and then remove all the hardware from your cabinetry. You may find it easier to remove the cabinet doors as well, and be certain to keep your hinges clean and free of paint. Remove any shelf paper you may have inside the cabinets, and pull your stove and refrigerator out of the way so that you won't get paint on them. Now is also the time to decide whether you'll be replacing the floor. If so, than you don't need to be concerned with drop cloths. If, on the other hand, you wish to keep your floor, a drop cloth is your best protection before you begin painting.
Another option is cabinet resurfacing. Some kitchen cabinets will be conducive to allowing you to simply change out the fronts of the cabinets rather than the whole thing. This involves removing the doors as well as the facing boards of the cabinets, and replacing them with higher-quality doors and fronts. In some respects, this remodeling alternative is every bit as labor-intensive as painting your cabinetry, but the results may well be far more satisfying if you are seeking a solid-wood look in your kitchen, but the sides and bottoms of your cabinets are hidden from view.
The third alternative, and of course, by far the most expensive, is removing your kitchen cabinets completely and replacing them. This option is most desirable if your cabinets are of some construction other than wood, or you have some amount of rot under your sink which is a problem which you will want addressed regardless of whether you are choosing a full kitchen renovation or simply a quick refreshing. You should be able to do the demolition work yourself, even if you choose to have the cabinets professionally installed. Start with removing the doors, then the cabinet faces, and finally remove the cabinets themselves from the wall. Some will be attached with screws, some with nails. Either way, they won't be too difficult to remove with just a few tools and a vacation day. It should also save you a considerable amount of money should you indeed decide to hire a contractor to install your new kitchen cabinets.
Renovating your kitchen is still one of the most popular ways to add value and equity to your home, and provided that you approach your kitchen renovation with patience and a keen eye, you or your prospective home buyers will enjoy your work for a long time to come.