Bestselling Kitchen Sink Pot Filler Faucets in 2020
BWE Brass Kitchen Wall Mount Single Handle Pot Filler Faucet Swing Swivel Spout Chrome Polished Cold water Only
- BWE Brass body construction ensuring quality and longevity Pot filler faucet
- BWE Designed for cold water hook up
- 18-4/5-Inch overall reach, dual jointed swing spout
- One ceramic disc valve, quarter turn
- 1/2 IPS Male Threaded, wall mounted installation
Aquafaucet Wall Mounted Pot Filler Kitchen Faucet With Double Joint Swing Arm Brushed Nickel
- Fill a large pot of water right at your kitchen stove
- Allow yourself to multitask by freeing up your main kitchen faucet
- Double jointed spout extends up to 18" and retracts when not in use
- Solid brass body with polished nickel finish adds elegance to your kitchen
- Brass body construction ensuring quality and longevity
Delta 1177LF-SS Pot Filler Faucet - Wall Mount, Stainless
- Add the convenience of water to fill pots while on your stove or cooktop
- Approximately 24 in. dual jointed swing spout
- Simple on and off with a quarter turn of the handle
- ADA compliant when installed properly
- Faucet and Finish Lifetime Limited Warranty
Rozin Ti-pvd Finish Folding Single Cold Water Kitchen Sink Tap Pot Filler Faucet Wall Mounted
- Single Cold Water Faucet
- Wall Mounted
- If you want 100% brand new Bathroom Accessories,Choose superwater store
- Swivel Folding Spout
Rozin Brushed Nickel Single Hole Kitchen Sink Faucet Two-water Model Spray Mixer Tap Brushed Nickel
Kraus KPF-1610MB Bolden Single Handle Kitchen Faucet, Matte Black
- A PERFECT FIT: A commercial kitchen faucet optimized for home use, compact 18-inch height fits beneath almost any home kitchen cabinet
- DUAL-FUNCTION SPRAYER: Two spray modes allow you to easily toggle from splash-free aerated stream to powerful pre-rinse spray at the flip of a switch
- DO MORE WITH A RETRACTABLE HOSE: An extended 20" retractable hose offers smooth maneuverability so you can complete chores with maximum efficiency
- BUILT TO LAST: Eco-friendly and employs heavy-duty, lead-free materials. A best-in-industry ceramic cartridge provides a lifetime of drip free use
- INSTALLATION-READY: For your convenience, faucet comes with pre-attached 22" waterlines and mounting hardware
Geyser GF48-S Stainless Steel Deck Mount Pot Filler Kitchen Faucet with Dual Handles by Geyser
- 1.5mm Thick SUS High Quality 304 Stainless Steel Tubes for Extra Durable Construction
- Polished Inner Surface to Insure the Most Hygienic Water Supply Faucet Available
- Requires Only Cold Water Supply
- Swiss Neoperl Aerator Provides Steady Pressure with Straight and Consistent Water Flow
- Brushed Nickel Finish
Moen 5923 Align One-Handle Pre-Rinse Spring Pulldown Kitchen Faucet, Chrome
- Offers 4 times the reach versus residential spring faucets.faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- Ultra-flexible hose simplifies everyday tasks
- PowerClean delivers high-pressure, powerful spray while minimizing the amount of residual water in and around the sink
- Dramatic, 22.5-inch tall neck spout has a 10-inch docked spout reach--not only stylish, but functional as well.Duralock quick connect hose system offers a streamlined design for easy installation
- Water usage:1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max
Pot Filler Kitchen Sink Faucet Wall Mount with Double Joint Swing Arm & 360 Degree Rotating Aerator 1/2 Inch IPS Male Threaded Easy Installation - Brass and Alloy Finish
FLG Commercial Solid Brass Folding Swing Arm Wall Mount Pot Filler Kitchen Faucet Brushed Nickel
- Double jointed spout extends up to 26" and retracts when not in use.
- Wall mount single hole with internal thread 1/2-Inch - 14 NPT inlet.
- Two ceramic disc shut off valves provide smooth turning action and prevent drips.
- Requires only cold water supply.
- If you have other question, please send an email for us, we are happy to provide quality service.
How to Replace a Kitchen Sink
A kitchen sink is simple to replace with little knowledge involved
The first step to replace a kitchen sink is to turn of the water supply valves located under the sink. After this has been done place a bucket under the drain trap and disconnect it, allowing any excess water to be caught in the bucket. Next, disconnect the water supply lines from the hot and cold water faucets and allow them to drain into the bucket also. Disconnect any existing garbage disposal or sprayer and your sink should now be totally free of attachments from below. The last step to remove the old sink is to carefully take a utility knife and using the point slice the edge of the sealant attaching the sink to the counter top. With a little bit of gentle wiggling the sink should be able to be lifted from the counter and disposed of. Before attempting to install a new sink, remove the old sealant from the counter top where the old sink sat so a smooth surface is available to make a new seal.
Before you can replace a kitchen sink with a new one, you'll first need to attach the new strainer to the new sink. This is a simple matter of placing a ring of plumber's putty beneath the strainer and then pressing the strainer onto it, locking it into place from beneath using a washer and a lock nut. Take a moment or two to clean any excess putty that may leak out when the strainer is tightened before moving onward. Next, placed a line of silicone caulk around the opening in the counter where the sink will sit and gently lower the new sink into position. Reattach the drain trap, the water supply lines and any garbage disposals or sprayers securely. Turn on the water supply to the faucets and let the water run in the sink for a few minutes to make certain there are no leaks. If none are present the job the replace a kitchen sink is completed and you can now move on to your next home improvement project.