Bestselling Kids' Wood Craft Kits in 2022
Red Tool Box Treasure Chest
- Made from solid wood
- Paintable wood surface
- Beginner level project
ALEX Toys Little Hands Pop Stick Art
- 7 playful projects made with pop sticks
- Create cute animal and flower puppets
- Develops hand eye coordination and helps to improve fine motor skills
- Includes 32 craft sticks, 85 stickers, 42 paper shapes, a glue stick and easy picture instructions
- Recommended for children 3 years of age and older
SadoCrafts Paint and Make Your Own Rocket - Fun Interactive DIY Educational Wooden Toy for Kids Arts and Crafts
- FUN WITH SCIENCE: Most kids hate Science and find it boring but with this, they'll surely have fun. This wooden rocket set is a DYI educational science toy that involves painting and crafting.
- EDUCATIONAL SPACE TOY: This make your own rocket art kit for kids is educational. It is intended to teach developmental skills like refined gross and fine motor movements. Aside from using this on a planetarium, they can also be toys for fun.
- PERFECT GIFT: Kids love phones and computers but research shows the importance of reducing excessive screen time for our young ones. We developed this activity set specifically for parents who are looking for a perfect gift.
- FOR DECORATION: Other than becoming a great Science project or toy, this wooden rocket painting kit can also be used as decoration. Kids love to customize their rooms, and how fun will it be to add this to their own space.
- KIT INCLUSIONS: The box includes 12 wood blocks, stickers, white glue, a paint brush, and a set of paint. This whole set is best for kids 7 and above.
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Stringing Beads With 200+ Beads and 8 Laces for Jewelry-Making
- Make gorgeous personalized jewelry with lots of wooden letter beads and colored wooden beads in many shapes
- Set includes more than 200 beads and 8 brightly colored laces and clasps
- Everything kids need to create fabulous bracelets, necklaces, backpack tags, bookmarks, and more; materials store in a sturdy, divided wooden tray
- Promotes fine motor skills and creativity
- Ages 4 years and up
Fun Express Wood Cross Faith Necklace Craft Kits (1 dz)
- 28" nylon cords
- pre-packaged for individual use
- include instructions
- Makes 12 Complete Necklaces
SadoCrafts Paint Your Own Birdhouse - Fun Interactive Educational DIY Wood Arts and Crafts Kit for Kids
- ENCOURAGES NATURE-LOVING ARTISTRY - The kit will help develop your child's visual creativity with colors and awareness of nature through painting a functional birdhouse.
- THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED - This kit is intended to teach developmental skills like refined gross and fine motor movements while allowing kids to have a ton of fun.
- THE PERFECT GIFT IN THE 21ST CENTURY - While we love our phones and computers, research has proven the importance of reducing excessive screen time for our young ones. This activity set has been developed for parents who are looking to spend quality 1-on-1 time with their children.
- SIMPLE BUT REWARDING - This is a great educational activity for boys and girls alike on a rainy day or slow afternoon. At the end, you won't be left with just another toy to gather dust or throw away. This fully working birdhouse and personalized piece of art can be hung up and admired for years to come.
- COMES WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED - The box contains a pre-assembled wooden birdhouse, a paint set, a paint brush, and instruction manual.
Miscy 3d Puzzle Wooden Plane Art Projects Craft Wood 3d Puzzles for Kids Adults Wood Model Kits Airplanes Assemble Paint DIY Toy Hydropplane
- This puzzle comes with all the unpainted pieces and paint we need. This is super cute once it is put together. Kids might enjoy assembling and painting their own. even if you do not paint it looks still very cool. This whole experience presented lots of opportunities for learning and fun. Dinosaurs, Airplanes, Elephant, Lion, Horse, Motor Tricycle for you to choose.
- Not for kids under 5 years old. This turned out rather well and is perfect for any small child about 6-8 and over with a little help of an adult. This is fun and a learning and education experience for children 6 & up, perfect birthday gifts, Christmas presents.
- The puzzle pieces are a sturdy, light weight wood. They are easy to punch out of their sheets. Easy to assemble, but a few pieces are more difficult to put in place and they have to be pushed very hard to fit. The paint pots are small, kids can paint it in a rainbow style. The paint brush will do the job. Packaged very well and the instructions are easy to follow.
- Very neat for children who like to mix colors, as well as educational because it teaches them about primary and secondary colors. It comes with four primary colors, but the box included the color combinations you could use to make new colors. It may take 20-30 minutes to put the pieces together, the painting is taking longer.
- This set comes with two sheets of wooden pieces, a small square of sand paper for any rough edges, a paint brush, a set of paints (red, blue, yellow and green), and a sheet with directions on how to put the puzzle together.
Darice 1103-10 131-Piece Premium Art Set with Wood Box
- 131-Piece deluxe art set with lots of art supplies for drawing, painting and more
- Includes markers, pencils, pastels, watercolors and plenty of accessories
- Provides excellent way for kids and adults to experiment with a variety of artistic media
- Case is wood (30-1/2-Inch by 15-Inch by 1-5/8 inch) with a wood handle and metal hinges and closures
- Small parts, not for children under 3 years
Creativity for Kids Fast Car Race Cars Craft Kit - Paint and Decorate 3 Wooden Cars
- DECORATE 3 WOOD RACE CARS - Use paint and stickers to decorate 3 wooden race cars that are completely unique to you!
- RACE YOUR CARS - Pull back mechanism allows you to race your cars across any smooth flat surface.
- CRAFT AND PLAY - The Fast Car Race Cars set combines the fun of crafting with the excitement of active play! See your child embrace their creative side with a kit that allows them to customize their toy race cars.
- COMPLETE CRAFT KIT - Great for gifting! This kit comes with everything you need. Includes: Includes three 4" x 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" wooden cars, race car style sticker sheet, acrylic paint and paint brush.
- KID TESTED AND SAFE - Since 1976, Creativity for Kids has created safe, innovative products that meet or exceed U.S. safety standards as determined by independent laboratory testing. Recommended for ages 5+.
Toysmith Build and Paint a Birdhouse
- Build and paint a classic wooden Birdhouse and hang it near a window to watch a colorful procession of birds visit for a meal.
- The kit includes all the pieces needed to assemble the Birdhouse, plus a brush and set of four (4) paints to decorate the exterior.
- A cord is included for easy hanging of the Birdhouse .
- Detailed assembly instructions included.
- Recommended for ages 5 years and up.
- Challenge your children's imaginations and keep them active with Toysmith.
- Committed to providing the most imaginative toys along with the highest safety standards, Toysmith has toys appropriate for all age groups.
- Toysmith offers toys for any kind of play: active play, science and discovery, arts and crafts, impulse and novelty toys, and nostalgic retro classics.
- Everything you need to make and decorate a birdhouse
- Easy to assemble
- Requires no hardware
- Includes birdhouse, 6 paints and paint brush
- Size: 5.5" X 7" X 7"
Cheap Candy Alternatives for Halloween Trick or Treaters
Coloring books, craft kits, and stickers are all great things to fill trick or treaters' bags.
Games- instead of giving kids candy for Halloween why don't you give that will provide hours of enjoyment. A good place for Halloween games is www.orientaltrading.com. They have a wide selections of Halloween games such as Halloween Memory Card Games, Jack-O' Lantern shaped playing cards, and Halloween Old Maid Dice Game.
Arts and Crafts- Arts and Crafts kits are great candy alternatives for Halloween Trick or Treaters. Michaels has a great selection of craft kits for under a dollar. These include paint by number kits, foamies kits, and friendship bracelet kits to name a few. They also have many unpainted wooden items. You could give the boys unpainted cars and the girls unpainted jewelry boxes. If you want, you can also hand out painting kits with the toys. These kits usually include 9 colors in little pots and a paint brush.
You can also try Oriental Trading. They also have many crafting kits for children. Some of my favorite are the color your own book marker. They have 12 for $3.99. Another one that will sure to put smiles on the witches and princesses that visit your house are the Beaded Butterfly and Daisy Charm Bracelet kits. Each kit is only $7.99 and includes 12 pre packaged kits for individual use.
Stationary- Why not hand out stickers for Halloween. Dover Publication has mini sticker books for less than two dollars. These little books usually contain ten stickers and are less than four inches tall so they will easily fit in any trick or treater's bag. Their selection ranges from Glitter Fantasy Butterflies Stickers to Glow-in-the- Dark Vampire Stickers. Your local dollar store will also have sticker pads for under a dollar. Also don't forget the Halloween themed Easers and pencils. You can usually find them sold in packs of ten so you can provide every trick or treater with a Halloween pencil and easers for under 50 cents.
Activity Packs- Not only will activity packs provide hours of fun but will also help to stimulate your children's minds. You can get these from your local dollar store. They include spot the difference, connect the dots, word searches, mazes and the list goes on and on.
Coloring books- Don't forget the coloring books! They are always fun and you can get them from the dollar store.
With a little creative it is very easy to find alternatives to candy. The above examples are only a small selection of what is available.