Bestselling Kids' Soccer Protective Gear in 2020
2 Pair Youth Soccer Shin Guards, Kids Soccer Shin Pads Board? Lightweight and Breathable Child Calf Protective Gear Soccer Equipment for 5-12 Years Old Boys Girls Children Teenagers (Black&Red)
Kids Child Soccer Shin Pads, Youth Soccer Shin Guards Shinguards for Boys Girls, Lightweight and Breathable Child Calf Protective Gear Soccer Equipment for 5-12 Years Old Children Teenagers (BLUE)
2 Pairs Youth Child Soccer Shin Pads, Kids Soccer Shin Guards Board, Perforated Breathable & Protective Gear Perfect Fit for 6-12 Years Old Kids, Teenagers, Boys, Girls
- ERGONOMIC STREAMLINE DESIGN: The soccer shin pads are shaped well to lower legs and won't pressure legs and the Shin guards do not shift while gameplaying.
- IMPACT RESSITANT: Low-profile shell for comfortable protection against impacts during soccer games. Teens with this nice soccer shin guards will enjoy soccer games/training safely.
- EVA BACKING: EVA backing for high comfort and durable cushioning.
- ELASTIC STRAPS: With adjustable elastic straps and Velcro closures for boys, girls, teens, kids, to adjust the size flexibly to get a comfortable fit.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Lightweight plastic inner lining and soft foam parts which attach close to legs and can absorb impact energy.
DashSport Soccer Shin Guards -Youth Sizes Best Kids Soccer Equipment Ankle Sleeves - Great Boys Girls
- Young Players: Our Shin Guards Are Made for Boys and Girls to Keep Them Protected While Still Being Comfortable and Flexible
- Complete Protection: Unlike Slip in Style Guards, DashSport Youth Shin Guards Have an Ankle Support Sleeve to Protect Younger Players During Practice and Games
- Sure Fit: Please See Our Sizing Chart in the Images Section, or the Description Section Below, for Selecting the Best Fit
- Warranty: 1 Year Free No-Hassle Replacement Guarantee
HENCE Soccer Shin Guards for Youth and Kids Shin Pad Protective Gear Football Guard Board for 6-12 Years Old Boys and Girls
OutMall Youth Child Soccer Shin Pad, 2 Pair Perforated Breathable Soccer Shin Guards Board Perfect Fit for 6-12 Years Old Kids, Teenagers, Boys, Girls Football Games Leg Calf Protective Gear
JBM Kids Child Soccer Shin Guards Leg Calf Protective Gear Shin Pads Support Soccer Accessories Impact Resistance Safe Lightweight Adjustable Comfortable Durable Fit Well for Football Games
Luwint Youth Volleyball Basketball Knee Pads - High Elastic Non-Slip Sponge Knee Sleeves Brace Support for Gardening Weightlifting Running Gym Yoga, 1 Pair (Black)
BodyShield Goalkeeper 3/4 Undershirt
- Technical GK undershirt padded against impact and turf burn injuries
- Enhanced with anti-bacterial treatment to reduce germs and odors
- Protects skin from harmful UV rays and 100 percentage Urethane Foam
- Armored with material that absorbs up to 90% of impact
- Employs lightweight materials that wick moisture away from the body
Acacia Inferno Soccer Keeper Gloves, Blue, 5
- Designed for beginner or junior-level players
- Polyester/cotton micro-air material
- Latex foam palm for excellent grip and durability
adidas Youth Sock Shin Guards, Black/White, Medium
- Integrated shield with a strapless fit for secure fixed protection
- Removable shield for easy washing
- Full sock with foot; NOCSAE SEI-certified
- Special youth sizing will fit smaller than an adult shin guard in the same size
Mounchain Child's Pad Set with Knee Elbow Wrist Kids Protective Gear Sports Safety Pad Safe Guard Inline Roller Skating Biking Support Pad for Bicycling and Roller Skating in Blue S
Fixti Youth Kids Soccer Shin Guards Pad,2 Pair Child Football Board Lightweight Protective Gear Perfect Fit for 5-10 Years Old Girls Boys
How to Shop for Soccer Gear and Save
Soccer is the world's most popular sport, and buying soccer gear, for fans and players, is not cheap. However, it is possible to find some good bargains out there if you know where to look!
For the parent bringing their child back to another season of soccer, the bewildering array of soccer gear and other similar items may throw them off, as may the sometimes high prices. Each youngster generally will need shin guards, soccer shoes, a soccer ball, and a water bottle at minimum. Some parents will then pay more for soccer bags, athletic warm-up apparel, and the like. For a soccer ball, don't go to the sporting goods stores or the small athletic stores. Instead, check out some of the bargain retail outlets, like Wal-Mart, where I have picked up a soccer ball for only $3-a far cry from the $20-$50 soccer balls available at some stores. Granted, this $3 ball (full size!) is not as good as some of the name brand balls, but it is meant to be a practice ball, for practice, and not an official game ball. Soccer shoes are even now sold at bargain shoe outlets like Payless Shoes and Ross, although I would probably spend a little more for a comfortable pair of soccer cleats than I would try to skimp on a soccer ball. After all, you (or your child) is going to be wearing these shoes in some pretty rough conditions, so it is best to get a good shoe. Find the right balance between an affordable shoe and a pricey one. Shin guards are extremely important, so make sure to get a good pair of them as well. Of course, the long soccer socks are more for looks than protection, so a basic pair of these can be picked up at somewhere like Target or Wal-Mart as well. Don't buy stuff like water bottles and warm-up gear at the expensive athletic stores either-it is not worth to pay extra money just to have some brand name logo on your water bottle, just get a simple, cheap water ball instead. The important part of soccer is the game itself, not buying brand name Nike underwear so you can feel like a 'real' soccer player!
If you are a soccer fan, and want to collect items to celebrate your favorite team, be it Chelsea or Manchester United, or the ever popular Brazil, you will discover that the merchandise sold by outlets like Socccer.com are not cheap. However, keep your eyes open-they often have sales for good items that really will help you rep your team, often at a much better price. eBay and similar places will often have good deals as well, and it is pretty good to check these places out too. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, if you ever travel overseas, you can generally find soccer stuff for a much better price than in the USA. Be forewarned, some of this may be counterfeit, but even real gear is often cheaper overseas than in the USA. Keep your eyes open for deals while traveling outside the USA!
Soccer is a great sport, and it may be expensive at times. However, watch for those little discounts and deals in the USA, shop at the right stores, and be ready when you travel overseas for some great bargains on soccer gear and apparel. Game on!