Bestselling Kids' Sewing Kits in 2022
ALEX Toys Craft My First Sewing Kit
- Foster creativity and skills that can grow to an exciting hobby or an extraordinary career
- This kit is a perfect travel or rainy day activity
- Winner of Dr Toy's Best Classic Toys Award and Parents' Choice Approved Award
- 28 felt shapes, embroidery floss, stuffing, fabric, ric rac, scissors, measuring tape, pins, needles, thimble, pin cushion, 6 buttons, pom pom strip
- Recommended for children 7 to 12 years of age
Kangaroo's Girls Toys; Childrens Sewing Kit, 93 Pieces
- Kangaroo's Girls Sewing Kit; Beginners Sewing Kit - Learn How to Sew In A Few Simple Steps!
- Contents: Embroidery Floss (8 Colors); 28 Felt Shapes; Stuffing (.4 oz / 11 g)
- Fabric; 40 Straight Pins; Ric Rac (24"); 6 Buttons; 2 Needles; Scissors
- Pom Pom Strip (12"); Ribbon (12"); Measuring Tape; Thimble; Pin Cushion
- Easy Instruction Booklet; Ages 6-13 Years
Craftster's Sewing Kits Woodland Animals Craft Educational Sewing Kit for 7 to 12 Age Kids
Coquimbo Sewing Kit for Traveler, Adults, Beginner, Emergency, DIY Sewing Supplies Organizer Filled with Scissors, Thimble, Thread, Sewing Needles, Tape Measure etc (Black)
- PERFECT SEWING KIT -- The kit contains all the necessary tools that are required for performing basic repairs - be it a scissor, threads (12 colors), assortment of sewing needles, shirt buttons, seam ripper, thimble, needle threader tools (two) and a foldable tape
- EASY TO USE -- Items won't fall out when you open the case, needles in separate closed box for safety, and other items securely tucked in place with attractive black elastic bands. A kit that in a true sense makes your life easier
- SMART AND COMPACT - Compact design making it convenient to carry in style anywhere you travel. With this kit in your bag, you will never have to find a tailor for the basic repairs, be more self-sufficient and take care of small repairs yourself
- A USEFUL GIFT - The sewing kit is an amazing gift for a frequent traveler, a performing artist, mother, grandmother, a backpacker, little girls! The kit is equally good for use by both men and women, and is definitely something that people would love to use
- 100% SATISFACTION MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - If you don't feel 100% satisfied, we will refund your money, no questions asked. Buy with confidence and peace of mind. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority.
Sewing Kit for Kids, DIY Craft for Kids, The Most Wide-Ranging Kids Sewing Kit, Quality Kids Sewing Supplies, Includes a Booklet of Cutting Stencil Shapes for The First Step in Sewing
Klutz Sew Mini Treats: More Than 18 Food Plushies to Stitch & Stuff
ALEX DIY My Sewing Kit
- 125 sewing accessories in a colorful tin storage box
- Learn to sew with a complete kit
- 4 ready to make projects with precut pieces
- Includes buttons, felt shapes, stuffing, ribbon, ric rac, needles, threader, pins, cushion, scissors, measuring tape, thimble, thread and instructions
- Recommended for children 7 years of age and older
Sewing School ®: 21 Sewing Projects Kids Will Love to Make
Cool Maker - Sew N’ Style Sewing Machine with Pom-Pom Maker Attachment (Edition May Vary)
Sew First Beginner Sewing Kit For Kids - From
- Kids sewing kit with storage drawers for small parts and thread wound on cards avoids tangles.
- Full instructions, from cutting the thread to finishing it off, makes it easier to learn sewing.
- The craft case has 4 simply shaped animals, which are easy to stuff and 2 sewing accessory projects.
- The sharp, large eyed needle makes it easier to thread and pass through the felt.
- The case contains a real tape measure and sharp scissors which will last beyond the kit's lifetime.
Preschool Crafts and Ideas for the Letter F
Looking for kids crafts that begin with the letter "F"? Here are some to consider.
Preschool Craft for the Letter F #1: Flower Magnet
This is a very basic craft that will be a cute fridge magnet. You can buy small ceramic or wooden flowers at craft stores such as Hobby Lobby or Wal-Mart. For directions, please read "How to Make a Flower Craft Magnet for the Letter F."
Preschool Craft for the Letter F #2: Frame
A second fantastic craft for the letter F is a frame. You can purchase craft kits for frames from sites such as amazon.com. Just google "frame craft kit" for several options. Or, visit a local craft store for supplies. You can make one using foam and stickers, or wood and paint. Kids will enjoy seeing a favorite photo in one of their crafts.
Preschool Craft for the Letter F #3: Fingerprint Art
This is more of an activity than a craft. Purchase a variety of stamp ink (be sure it is the kind where a fingerprint will show up - you might have to ask at a craft store). Allow the kids to decorate a picture, card or other object using their fingerprints. It can be messy, but will definitely be entertaining for at least 5 minutes.
Preschool Craft for the Letter F #4: Friendship Bracelet
No, this is not the intricate type that was a fad in the early 1990's. You could just create your own style of friendship bracelets. Perhaps allow the kids to pick three colors of yard, wrap them together, tie and cut, and voila!, you've got a friendship bracelet. You can then encourage the children to give the bracelet to a friend after class.
Preschool Craft for the Letter F #5: Fan
A fifth fun activity for the letter F is to create fans. There are many versions out there, but one easy one is to just take paper plates and glue them to popsicle sticks. You can then allow the kids to decorate the fans with markers and/or stickers. You might even write "F is for fan" on it. It's an easy, fairly inexpensive craft.
Preschool Craft for the Letter F #6: Fish Magnet
An additional craft for the letter F is a fish magnet. It could be made using a fish mold (similar to the flower magnet craft in #1), or even just using cardstock paper. Just cut out fish, allow the kids to decorate and stick a magnet on the back.
Preschool Craft for the Letter F #7: Footprint Art
If you have the time and patience for messy footprint art, this is a fabulous idea. For some footprint art ideas, read "Kid's Footprint Art and Craft Ideas" for some suggestions. You could also make a giant footprint collage to hang on the wall for decoration.
Preschool Craft for the Letter F #8: Finger Puppets
Another cute idea is to make finger puppets. There are many ways to make finger puppets - some can be as easy as using some construction paper and a hole punch. Just google "finger puppets" for some ideas, or see this link from Family Fun here.
These are just eight craft ideas to use in a lesson plan for the letter F. For some other unrelated advice on teaching toddlers please read "Free Preschool Lesson Plan on Sense of Touch" and "Preschool Circle Time Activities to Do Everyday." Happy Learning!