Bestselling Kids' Room Clocks in 2021
Mirari OK to Wake! Alarm Clock & Night-Light
- OK to Wake, color changing night-light timer teaches children to stay in bed longer in the morning so parents get more sleep
- Customizable: Parents set the "OK to Wake", time and brightness
- Separate "Nap Timer" allows for afternoon napping without disrupting usual alarm and night-light settings
- Alarm clock with snooze function allows older kids to get up "on their own"
- Fun "toe" buttons designed for kids invoke funny facial animations on the LCD.Runs for approximately 3 months under normal operating conditions
Stay-in-Bed Light Alarm Clock for Kids. Teaches Child When Fine to Wake Up - Plus Night-Light. Battery or USB New & Revised 2018 Edition
- NOT YOUR REGULAR KIDS ALARM CLOCK!- Imagine how wonderful it would be if your children didn't wake you up early in the morning? Attractive color-changing toddler clock designed to help your kids sleep Better! This adorable digital alarm clock for kids teaches your children when its ok to come out of bed and wake up!and with its 3 color light system so you get to sleep for longer!
- HOW IT WORKS- This kids clock has color changing soft LED lights that change from red (Do not come out of bed) to green, ( yay! OK & Ready to wake up!)
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL FEATURES - This Sleep Trainer clock comes with all the features necessary to help train your kids to get a better night's sleep. Easy alarm settings, color changing lights, nightlight and snooze button, LCD time display, nap time countdown and speaker , 3 AA batteries (batteries not included) and usb cord
- SIMPLE! Easy to use alarm settings. Step-by-step Instructions, and clear images in our new enhanced manual. Plus, Step-by-step video tutorial on the Learn and Climb website. A great fun design gives the kiddies clock a personality that they will adore
- 2 Pack ALSO AVAILABLE!!! Search Asin : B07F2RQX3G. $10 Savings
DreamSky 10" Silent Wall Clock, Battery Operated, Non-Ticking, Decorative Indoor/Kitchen Round Clock,3D Numbers Display. Nice Pink Quiet Wall Clock For Kids/Girls/ Nursery Room
- 10 inch large quartz analogy wall clock ,non ticking, quiet sweep second hand ensure a good sleeping and work environment. perfect for home, office or classroom - any place accurate timekeeping is needed
- Bold and clear 3D numeric indicator at every hour and minute tracker make it easy to see from any corner of your room .
- Unlike other using cardboard as clock background that easy damaged in moisture and wet season, this clock back base are made of solid plastic , therefore remain well function and dry in any weather condition
- Easy to Install, simply hang the clock in the desired location using the hook provided
- Operated by 1*AA battery (not included ) , Long lasting battery life . 30 days no hassle return and refund for incompatibility, 12 month replacement Warranty .
TXL Kids Wall Clock Baby Nursery Large 12" Wall Clock in Kid's Room Clock Bedroom Silent Non Ticking Analog Quartz Home Colorful Read Learn Time for Unisex Kid Room/Nursery Playroom/School(Beige)
LEGO 9002151 Blue Brick Kids Light Up Alarm Clock | blue | plastic | 9.5 inches tall | LCD display | boy girl | official
- Iconic LEGO Blue brick alarm clock. Digital LCD.
- 2.75 inches tall. Moveable stud for light and snooze activation.
- Alarm and snooze functions. Light up display.
- 2x AA batteries included. For ages 6+.
- 2 Year warranty.
- Perfect gift for kids.
SkyNature Colorful Decorative Wooden Wall Clock Silent Non- ticking for Kid's Room (12 inch Elephant)
- Measures:12" X 12"(30CM)
- Thickness: 0.36inch(9mm)
- Movement: Sun 12888 Scanning Quartz Movement, Super Silent
- Material: Wooden MDF,wood particle board painted,Covered by paper drawing, no frame nor glass cover
- 1 AA Carbon Zinc or Heavy Duty battery, not Alkaline battery (not included in the package)
Alarm Clock Wake Up Light Digital Ninonly 6 Natural Sound Indoor Temperature Calendar Nice Gift Decor 7 Auto Switch Colors LED Night Light for Kids Bedroom Adults White
Aitey Alarm Clock, Digital Alarm Clock for Kids, Time/Date/Temperature Display, Snooze Function, 3 Alarms, Optional Weekday Mode, USB Charging (Pink)
- Elegant and concise design with super big display and numbers. Easy to read for all age group in far distance, Additional on-screen information includes month, date, alarm setting, and indoor temperature.
- Alarm Clock for bedroom: The backlight can keep on automatically when surrounding becomes dark if you toggle the "Brightness" switch to "Low/High" position. And the backlight can be also turned on by clicking the top button whether dark or daylight, however which can just last for 5s.
- Humanized Design: "1-7" means Monday to Sunday, "1-5" means Monday to Friday, and "1-6" off means Monday to Saturday. 3 alarm modes for working day, time, date, alarm.
- The Alarm Clock Volume Adjustment Switch: when we feel the alarm sound is very noisy, you can stick "VOLUME" to Adjust the volume level.
- Noted: Built-in rechargeable battery, Powered by USB Cord ( Adapter NOT Included). Can be connected to the computer or mobile phone Adapter on the charge, convenient and quick.
Teaching Clock with Silent Movement | Educational Clock that Makes Kids Learning Time Faster and Fun. Quiet Child Wall Clock Perfect for Parents and Teachers, Kids Bedroom or Classroom.
- YOUR KIDS LEARN THE TIME with our specially designed analog kids wall clock that lets them see what time it is using colored numbers. With each quarter broken down into a specific color, it's easier than ever for your kids to remember and retain where each minute is. Telling time on our timepiece is easy and fun and teaching children is a breeze thanks to helpful references like "o'clock," "quarter past," "half past," and "quarter to."
- YOUR CHILD GETS ALL THE INFORMATION THEY NEED on our educational clock. For kids to learn time efficiently our design had to be easy to understand, labeling each quarter with a different color would provide an easy way for your child or toddler to quickly create an association between the numbers and where they are. Each hand is also labeled in order to avoid any possible confusion, every minute is represented on the clock, meaning your child will always be able to see the exact time.
- SIMPLY DESIGNED FOR EASY TEACHING. At Owlconic we designed the clock to help when we were teaching our own child to learn how to read time. She was unable to learn the time using any other time clocks for kids, so we knew we had to create one that was simpler while still being educational. Our child was able to learn to read time thanks to this design, and we wanted to share it with other parents whose kids were learning time.
- WE EVEN MADE IT SAFE & EASY TO CARE FOR! With easy to find AA batteries being the power source, it's easy to keep this educational clock in working order. Our children's clock is also easy to clean, with a safe clear acrylic face that allows you to quickly and efficiently wipe off any gathered dust. Made from good quality non-toxic plastic, with lead free paint. A lightweight clock that can be placed anywhere, from a classroom's wall to just above a kid's nightstand in their room.
- AN ASSET TO ANY CLASSROOM OR BEDROOM. Our clock makes an ideal gift for anyone in your life who works with young children, or as a gift for your own child. The color coded clock keeps them engaged and makes the process of learning time easier for kids. The quality silent sweep movement makes it a great addition for a preschool or elementary school room. Put it up on the classroom wall and our analog clock is guaranteed to make it significantly easier for all the children to understand time.
ZHPUAT Alarm Clock for Kids, 4.6" Smart Backlight Digital Clock with Dimmer for Girls (Pink)
- 🐰 A big, friendly display, clean and simple design, and customizable backlight brightness are the hallmark features of this elegant little alarm clock, which gives you everything you need in a clock without a lot of confusing extras.
- 🐰 Smart and controllable backlight: You can make the backlight of this clock automatically adjust itself to get dimmer as the room gets darker, and you can manually set the brightness to a constant Off, Low, or High.
- 🐰 Additional on-screen information includes month, date, alarm setting, and indoor temperature. You can set the time display to a 12- or 24-hour clock, and the snooze button is always handy and easy to find.
- 🐰 Gentle wakeup alarm starts out soft and gets progressively louder until you turn it off. No need to choose between a harsh alarm that blasts you out of bed, or a too-soft alarm that lulls you back to sleep!
- 🐰 Noted: powered by 3*AAA Battery Only, No USB Cord. Full-satisfaction guarantee! If you are unhappy with this clock for any reason, contact us within 90 days for a full refund or replacement. There's also 366 days quality guarantee against defective parts.
Old Album Wall Clock
If youâ€™ve got an old record album you can quickly turn it into a nice clock.
When it comes to clock-making most people who love crafts steer away from it. The general population seems to think it's a specialty art - like leatherwork. The clock workings themselves are easy to put together but what seems to pose a challenge to some is the cabinet or unit in which the clock mechanism will be contained. You don't have to be a woodworker or cabinet maker to create a nice clock with a unit of some sort to set it in. Just use something like an old record album. Whether you're setting up a game room, or a music room, or you're just a music teacher who wants an interesting classroom clock, a record album clock is fun and easy to make.
Purchase a quartz clock mechanism and the rest will be a breeze. Choose an old record album - they're all old now - and turn it into a classy clock that anyone can make without a problem. The quartz clock mechanism is available at some craft stores but can also be ordered online.
You'll divide the album into twelve equal parts - one for each number. Just make pie slice-type lines on the front of the album. Make a line across the center, horizontally, down the center, vertically, then split each of those quadrants into thirds. Use colored tape strips, or even a paint marker, to make the stripes. Or, just omit this step.
Whether you made lines to section the clock, or you didn't, use peel-n-stick numbers around the album. These can be ordinary numbers or even roman numerals.
When it comes to attaching the clock mechanism you'll find it really simple. Just position the mechanism on the backside, and slide the metal piece through the hole of the record. Position the hands on the clock mechanism and screw on the included nut.
If it so happens that the hole in the album is a tad too small for the clock mechanism you can make it a bit larger by using something like the tip of a hot soldering gun.
Cut two small pieces of wood to attach to the backside of the album. These will help keep the clock away from the wall to allow extra room for the clock mechanism. Cut a notch - or "v" shape - into the short wood piece that will be on the top. The notch will allow you to hang the clock on a nail. Glue the notched wood behind the "12" on the clock, and the other piece behind the "6". Put in the battery and set the time.
You'll thoroughly enjoy your new record album clock for many years. Consider making some of these as Christmas gifts, birthday presents, and other gifts for friends and family over the years. They'll love them, too.
Record Album Clock