Bestselling Kids' Party Confetti in 2021
SINKSONS 20 Pieces Gold Confetti Balloons, 12 Inches Party Balloons With Golden Paper Confetti Dots For Party Decorations Wedding Decorations And Proposal (Gold)
- How to use: As the gold confetti is heavier than the helium, will naturally moves toward the direction of gravity. So, before inflating the balloon, spray a little bit of water into the balloon and rub the confetti with your hands repeatedly to distribute them uniform inside the balloon, so that the moisture helps the pieces of gold confetti stick to the balloon.
- Balloon Measurement : the uninflated balloons diameters are approx. 12 cm/ 4.72 inches, while the inflated balloons diameters are approx. 30.5 cm/ 12 inches, confetti is 1.5 cm in diameter.
- Advantage : Confetti Has Been Put Into The Balloons ,The Nice Gold Confetti Balloons Makes Your Party Attractive. It Makes Your Party Happy and Romantic.
- Popular Decorations : These confetti balloons are widely used as decorations for birthday party, wedding party, anniversary party, bridal shower, performance, ceremony and so on.
- Beautiful Confetti : The beautiful confetti balloon makes your party attractive. These confetti balloons will be a beautiful scenery. And you will get a colorful shower after blast the jumbo balloon.
Wilton 1006-932 Pop Out Streamers, 14 pack
- Spring loaded, the streamers do not contain gunpowder or other explosives.
- 14 pack
Super Z Outlet 1" Assorted Colorful Adhesive Stick-On Heart Star Round Shaped Jewel Gems for Arts & Crafts, Themed Party Decoration Accessories, Children Activities (100 Pack)
- Faux diamond confetti gems for all your special event decoration needs! A great addition to your scrapbooking tools as well and great for sculptures or paintings. The possibilities are endless with these round adhesive crystals!
- Suitable for handmade accessories like personalized christmas ornaments. Vibrant colors work amazing as table confetti for birthdays, sweet 16, baby showers, and for just about any wedding table decorations. Pairs great with other novelty toys, diy art projects, crafts toy accessories, and birthday party favors.
- Gems come in an assortment of shapes such as hearts, diamonds, circles, and ovals. Makes the perfect pastime activity for a rainy day at home or school recess playtime. Each gem comes with a strip on the back that peels off to easily stick onto practically any surface.
- Let your imagination run wild with the assortment of colors for any art project or child's play activity! Adorn a princess theme birthday party with these jewels on plastic cups, tiaras, crowns, party balloons, and plates.
- Arrives in a great assortment of colors including green, clear, red, pink, blue, purple, gold, and more! Package of 100 assorted jewels and gems. Each piece measures at 1" inch in diameter.
Police Party Supplies Policeman Policewoman Birthday Party Tableware Bundle Set Includes Tablecloths, Plates, Napkins, Cups, plus more for 16 Guests
- This cute party supplies tableware pack provides great value in one convenient package.
- Disposable tableware serves 16 for a Police themed birthday party or law enforcement event!
- Set includes: 9 3/4" x 10 1/4" sturdy paper plates, 10" napkins, 9 oz. paper cups,
- 2 coordinating 54 x 108" tablecloths, 12 police theme paper hanging swirls, and 1 bag of plastic police themed table confetti..
- Bonus special " IT'S MY BIRTHDAY" Police Chief pin for the birthday child included!
three carriage 36" Confetti Balloons Jumbo Latex Balloon Paper Balloons Crepe Paper Filled with Multicolor Confetti for Wedding or Party Decorative (5 Pcs)
Shxstore Ocean Animal Theme Paper Confetti Sea Creature Shaped Confetti Wedding Baby Shower Birthday Table Confetti Party Supplies
- The Ocean Theme Party Decorations Supplies: These party supplies confetti are small sea creature paper table cutouts confetti. Sea animals Confetti Shaped includes mermaid, fish, seahorse, shell and sea star.
- Pastel Colorful Party Confetti: Colored paper confetti of 7different colors, are respectively pink, blue, purple, white, red, green, yellow.
- Mini Sea Creatures Confetti Bulk: Bulk confetti package of small ocean themed animals paper confetti has about 100 pieces.
- Paper Cutouts Table Confetti: These animals table confetti are made of color cardboard, small in size and light weight, also can be used as balloon confetti.
- Confetti Party Favors Decorations Supplies: These confetti can be used as wedding confetti, baby shower confetti, bridal shower confetti, birthday confetti for kids, boys and girls. And use them to decorate your party table, invitations, scrapbooks, DIY craft, etc.
SOTOGO 24 Pieces Gold Confetti Balloons 12 inches Party Balloons with Golden Paper Confetti Dots (Confetti Has Been Put Into The Balloons) for Party Decorations Wedding Decorations and Proposa
- Function:confetti balloons can meet your needs for party wedding decorations. You can also use them proposal to your lover.
- Size:uninflated ballon is 13 cm long and 6.5 cm wide, the inflatable diameter is approx. 30.5 cm/ 12 inches, confetti is 2.5 cm in diameter.
- Quantity:24 pieces confetti balloons can meet your quantities need.
- Wide applications: this set of confetti balloons can be applied in many different situations, such as festival party,anniversary party, birthday party and so on.
- Due to the gold confetti is heavier than helium, the gold confetti moves in the direction of gravity. So before you inflate the balloon, spray a little water into the balloon or blow a little water through your mouth that the moisture will help the gold confetti stick to the balloon. Beyond that, rubbing the outer side of the balloon with a dry towel will also help the gold confetti stick to the balloon.
Happy Birthday Napkins (2 Sets of 20) - Fun Multi Color Confetti Polkadot Print with Metallic Gold Happy Birthday Message
- Two packages of 20 Count / 3-Ply Napkins (40 Napkins Total) with the message "Happy Birthday" printed on the front in a gold foil print
- 5" Paper Napkin Squares that have a fun Happy Birthday saying on a polka dot background
- Multi-Colored Happy Birthday Napkins with a fun confetti all over print
- Perfect addition to your party or event
Party Popper Confetti Shooting Toy Refill For Gun/Pistol 4 Refill (24 Shots)
- Pack of 4 Refill (24 Shots)
- For Toy Gun Party Popper Confetti Shooting.
- Let the Confetti Fly.
Amscan 360235 Party Supplies Day in Paris Value Pack Confetti, One Size, Multi Color
- Includes 1 - 1.2 oz package of confetti.
Halloween Games for Kids
Halloween is a fun and exciting time for kids, especially when parties are involved. Your kids party can be a lot of fun with some simple Halloween themed games.
1-WRAP THE MUMMY
Supplies: toilet paper or crepe paper rolls; timer/clock
You have to admit, the mummy is one of the best all-time Halloween monsters. Your kids will get a kick out of making mummies of themselves. In this competition game, kids pair off in twos. The object of the game is for one player to wrap their partner from ankles to shoulders before the other team does the same. The winner is the team that gets the best time. Teams can compete head-to-head or one-team at a time with someone keeping track of the times. Just make sure an adult is present- no kids should ever be given free reign to wrap up another kid without supervision!
2-THE GREAT MONSTER-OFF
Supplies: face paint, mirrors, old clothes, hats, etc.
No time is better than Halloween for letting kids go nuts with face paint and costumes. As a twist on the traditional costume party, ask kids to come to your child's party without costumes and then provide them each with some old clothes and some face makeup (hypoallergenic) and present them with the party's first game: make your own costume with what've you got! Give kids a time limit and then, when everyone's done, give prizes for winners. You can find a way to make everyone the "best" at something: scariest, prettiest, funniest, most creative or just give one door prize for the best of all. You can set limits if you want, too (nothing too scary or supernatural) or set a theme (animals, occupations, etc.)
3-BOBBING FOR APPLES OBSTACLE COURSE
Supplies: Two buckets, apples, water, indoor sports equipment, etc.
Bobbing for apples is always a crowd pleaser. But what if you have a little extra challenge. In this version of the game, kids form two teams. AFTER each kid successfully gets an apple, he or she then has to go on and do other things which could include, jumping rope, once for each letter in the word "w-i-t-c-h", bouncing a pumpkin balloon on a tennis racket, hopping around a table on one foot, writing "Halloween" backwards on a chalkboard, or pinning the nose on a witch. Each player must complete all the obstacles before the next team member can start bobbing. Keep adults on hand since water is involved and to keep everyone honest in the obstacles. Kids may even want to plan the game's obstacles for their friends before the party. People in temperate climates can even bring the fun outside.
4-THE WONDER BRAIN
Supplies: white napkins, paper towel, or toilet paper, water, freezer bag, red marker or dye
In this Halloween version of "Wonderball", kids get in a circle and pass a "brain" around to the famous jingle (The wonder brain/goes round and round/to pass it quickly/you are bound/if you're the one to hold it last/the game for you/has surely passed/and you/are/out.). The person stuck with the brain has to leave the circle. Eventually, it becomes a two-person game to the finish. Adults should be on hand to judge. To make a non-messy brain, get a bunch of absorbent paper, wet it into a big ball, add some red color for a little "blood" effect, and then stick the whole thing, with a little more water (brain juice!) into a (very) sturdy and sealed freezer bag. It will look brainy enough for the kids but not get wet paper all over the place.
5-THE PUMPKIN TOSS
Supplies: poster board, scissors, marker, rolled socks or bean bags
Before the party, attach some poster boards together and draw a large (a few feet wide and tall, or larger) orange pumpkin or circle on the resulting surface. Cut out jack-o-lantern features big enough for a roll of socks or bean bag to easily fit through. Suspend the pumpkin from your ceiling or lean it against a chair. Have kids throw a sock roll or beanbag through the eyes, nose, and mouth, if you like for varying points then pick a winner. For an extra challenge, blindfold the kids or make two pumpkins and have teams compete. Another version of this game utilizes witch-hat shaped cones and rings for tossing.
Be safe and enjoy Halloween watching your kids and their friends take part in fun and simple games!