Bestselling Kids' Loose Drawing Paper in 2023
Pacon PAC3407 Newsprint Paper Ream, 9" x 12", White, 500 Sheets
- Used for drawing, coloring, or any classroom project
- Sheets are unruled with a smooth finish
- Great for rough sketches and doodles
- Measures 9" x 12"; 500 sheets
ALEX Toys Artist Studio Drawing Paper – 50 Sheets
Melissa & Doug Wooden Tabletop Paper Roll Dispenser With White Bond Paper (12 inches x 75 feet)
- Premium-weight white bond paper in a sturdy wooden base
- Includes child-safe tear strip to detach paper cleanly
- Perfect for artwork of any size
- Fits 12" Easel Paper Roll
Crayola 99-3000 Construction Paper 9x12 Pad, 8 Classic Colors (96 Sheets), Great for Classrooms & School Projects, 9" x 12", Assorted
ALEX Toys Artist Studio 18 Inch Paper Roll
- Draw, paint, color or sketch.
- Make a picture that's super long.
- Fits ALEX Easels, Super Art Table and My Art Desk.
- Includes a roll of 18in. wide x 75ft. long (45cm x 23m) white bond paper.
- Recommended for children 3 years of age and older.
8" x 6.6' Kids White Art Paper Roll for Sketching, Coloring, Painting, Drawing (Pack of 3)
- LET THEIR IMAGINATION DECIDE. These paper rolls are the perfect size for both large and small art projects. Use the whole roll for a poster sized painting, or cut to the size you need for smaller creations.
- AFFORDABLE PRICE AND VALUE FOR MONEY. Includes 3 paper rolls. Each unrolled sheet of paper measures 8" x 6.6'.
- BUILD TREASURED MEMORIES. Great for parties, competitions, school activities, classrooms, group play or even a rainy day at home.
- CONVENIENT. Rolls are lightweight and manageable for kids. Easy to carry and unroll. Compact size is easy to store when not in use.
- MANY USES. Perfect for use with pencils, pens, crayons, markers, chalk, collage, poster paint, stickers, finger painting, watercolors, and much more
ALEX Toys Artist Studio Tracing Paper – 50 Sheets
Pacon Corporation 4719 Drawing Paper, Ream, 60lb, 9"x12", 500 Sheets, White
- Sold as 500/RM.
- Multipurpose drawing paper offers good overall qualities for dry media. Design provides excellent tooth and retention. Drawing paper is recyclable.
Crayola Color Wonder, Mess Free Coloring Pad, Refill Paper, 30 Blank Pages
- CRAYOLA COLOR WONDER PAD: Refill your Color Wonder Collection with 30 Mess Free Coloring Pages in one convenient pad.
- MESS FREE COLORING: No mess markers only show color on specially formulated Color Wonder Paper, not on skin, clothing, or furniture.
- WASHABLE MARKER ALTERNATIVE: Give your little one a bit more practice coloring, before handing them a box of Crayola Washable Markers with these vibrant no mess markers.
- COLOR WONDER REFILL: This refill pad works with all Color Wonder Markers, Paints, and Stamps.
- SAFE & NONTOXIC: A great gift for kids 3 & up.
Pacon Multi-Program Picture Story Paper, 12"X9", D'Nealian (1, 2 & 3) and Zaner-Bloser (2&3), 500 Sheets
- 4 1/4" picture space on both sides
- 1/2" ruling (long)
- 1/4" dotted midline
- 1/4" skip space
- D'Nealian grades 1, 2 and 3
- Zaner-Bloser grades 2 and 3
Mead Construction Paper, 96 Sheets, 9 x 12 Inch, Assorted Colors (53336)
- Heavyweight Construction Paper to create a variety of craft projects. 8 colors to choose from to suit any project.
- Brightly colored sheets are acid-free to keep your projects looking their best.
- 96 sheets, 9 in. x 12 in. Assorted colors.
Pacon : Ruled Newsprint Practice Paper w/Skip Space, 2nd Grade, White, 500 Sheets/Ream -:- Sold as 2 Packs of - 500 - / - Total of 1000 Each
- Sold as .: 2 Packs of - 500 - / - Total of 1000
- Manufactured by.: Pacon
Fun & Fancy: Picture Story Lined Writing Paper, Grade K-1
- 32 Reproducible Designs for Writing Paper
- 5 different horizontal and vertical page styles
Paint Shop Pro Tutorial: How to Create a Line Drawing from a Photograph
Creating a line drawing from a photograph in Paint Shop Pro isn't too difficult, but it requires a steady hand.
First, open your picture in Paint Shop Pro. Next, with the image selected as the current one, click Layer gt; New Raster Layer. Use the default settings.
Click the Paintbrush Tool from the Paint Shop Pro toolbar. Zoom in to enlarge the picture. This is very important, as you will be much better able to create a steady line when the image is blown up.
If you need to, use a Paint Shop Pro feature such as Adjust gt; Add/Remove Noise gt; Edge Preserving Smooth, or Effects gt; Edge Effects gt; Enhance. This will help to make the lines of the object you're trying to trace a little easier to find.
Make sure that your new raster layer is selected. Slowly but surely go over the object with a black line. You can also choose other colors to represent the colors of the object or face you're tracing. Use the Dropper Tool to choose colors from the image itself.
Depending on what style you want to create, you can use a greater or lesser degree of accuracy in your line picture. A shakier line actually adds some interest to a drawing, and permits you to draw faster. A more precise line may be warranted if you're creating a technical diagram or highly detailed drawing. You can also change the thickness of Paintbrush Tool in the Options Palette. Choose a thinner line for a more detailed image, and a thicker line for something bolder.
If you run into problems creating your line, there are other features which can help. If you need to draw a perfectly straight line, click the Pen Tool from the toolbar. Simply select the start and end nodes and make sure they are precisely where you want them.
If you want to duplicate a segment of your line drawing, use the Freehand Selection Tool in Paint Shop Pro to select it, then Copy and Paste as New Selection. Place the duplicate image where you want it to be, and fill in the details with the Paintbrush Tool.
Once you've completed your line drawing, select the Background Layer. Select the Fill Tool and set the tolerance on high. Choose white as your color. Fill the entire background so that only the line drawing remains.
You can use colors from the actual image in Paint Shop Pro to cteate blocks of color within the black lines in your drawing. To do this, you will need to use the Fill Tool. You must ensure that all black lines are fully closed, or you will fill the areas you didn't intend to.