Bestselling Kids' Bedroom Sets in 2020
South Shore Newbury Kids White Twin Wood Captain's Bed 4 Piece Bedroom Set
- Includes Bookcase Headboard. Twin Storage Bed. Nightstand. Dresser.
DONCO Kids 760-CP Low Study Loft Bed, Dark Cappuccino
- Easy access and storage
- Simple design perfect for any room decor
- Made in brazil
- Material-Wood and Pine
South Shore Summer Breeze Antique Blue Kids Twin Wood Captain's Bed 4 Piece Bedroom Set
Teamson Kids - Fashion Prints Girls Vanity Table and Stool Set with Mirror - Zebra (Aqua Blue / White)
- Table size: 23.50"(L) x 11.50"(W) x 38.50"(H) (surface height from ground: 23"); chair size: 10.75"(L) x 10.75"(W) x 14.50"(H); weight limit: table: 100 lbs.; chair: 100 lbs.
- 3 surrounding Mirrors and 1 drawer space to store accessories; provides wonderful make-up play-pretend experience for kids. Safe. Sturdy wooden structure made by eco-safe MDF (CARB-P2) with lead free paints - CPSIA. En71-1-2-3. Astm F963 Compliant. Estimated assembly time: 30 mins. Packaged with step-by-step assembly instruction. Perfect for ages 3 and up.
South Shore Logik Kids Pure White Twin Wood Mates Storage Bed 4 Piece Bedroom Set
- Includes Dresser. Nightstand. Twin Bookcase Headboard. Twin Mate's Bed.
South Shore Summer Breeze Blue Twin 3 Piece Captain Bedroom Set
South Shore Crystal White Kids Twin Wood Captain's Storage Bed 3 Piece Bedroom Set
- Includes Nightstand. Twin Bookcase Headboard. Twin Mate's Bed.
Donco Kids Low Study Loft Bed
- Materials: Pine
- Product Weight: 180
- Product Color: White
Oates Lofted Bed with Slide and Tent Army Green and Camouflage
- Set includes: One (1) loft bed
- Materials: Metal and fabric
- Fabric Color: Camouflage
- Finish Color: Army green
- Assembly Required: No
- Weight limit: 400 lbs
- Weight limit: Slide - 100 lbs
- Bed size: Twin
- Minimum age limit: Six years old
- Bunkie board: No
Twin Loft Bed w/Desk Kids Bedroom Furniture Set
- Provides a place to work, play and sleep, Spacious cabinets with 3-position, adjustable shelf, Desk pulls all the way out and is free standing
- 3 spacious drawers and open shelves for extra storage, Sturdy, 2-step steel ladder, Material is MDF composite wood with melamine covering Finish: Espresso
- Enclosed sleep area includes heavy-duty steel safety rails, Integrated, steel mattress support system, Fits standard, twin-size mattress (not included)
- Arrives in 3 separate boxes, Assembly required (includes all tools necessary)
- Twin size: 78.8"W x 50.2"D x 50"H
Deconovo Room Darkening Shades Thermal Blackout Curtains Grommet Top Shade Curtains for Kids Room 52W x 84L Inch Maroon Red 1 Pair
- Two Panels Per Package, Each panel measures 52 W x 84 L Inch, Set measures 104 W x 84 L Inch. 8 Square Grommets on each Panel
- Deconovo blackout curtains block out most of sunlight to any room anytime of the day, reduce outside noise and enjoy a quiet and peaceful environment with saving on home heating and cooling costs
- Deconovo room darkening curtains are silky, soft, drapery and very pleasant to touch and gives an expensive look to any room.
- 100 Percent of Polyester, Imported.
- Machine washable for easy care. Tumble dry on low
South Shore Logik Kids Wood White Captain's Bed 5 Piece Bedroom Set
- Includes Dresser. 4 Drawer Chest. Nightstand. Twin Bookcase Headboard. Twin Storage Bed.
Calico Critters Deluxe Children's Bedroom Set
- Over 25 Pieces including bunk beds, ladder, 2 mattresses, blankets, pillows, toys, books, furniture hutch, school supplies and more!
- Designed to furnish the Calico Critters Homes (sold separately)
- All furniture is 1:24 scale and is proportional
- Calico Calico Critters sold separately
- Mix and match with other Calico Critters play sets to create a whole Calico Critters village!
Bedroom Decorating with Style
The number of decorating possibilities for your bedroom can be overwhelming. Here is a guide that narrows it down to the three basic decorating styles for a bedroom.
Let's begin by discussing each of the three decorating styles. First we have the traditional style. Traditional styles are both comforting and classic. You can go wrong when choosing this style. Most people have grown up in a home where the traditional style was used. A traditional style bedroom does not reflect wild or chaotic vibes. It is a bedroom in which you can find it calm, orderly and somewhat predictable. The traditional style comes from the early days of European opulence, when wealthy members of society requested cabinetmakers to develop styles to their liking. Chippendale is one style that still lives on today. The traditional style is regal but uncluttered. To create a traditional style bedroom you need to do the following:
Â· Purchase furnishing in classic European or American styles and wood finishes if desired. There can be a mixture of both.
Â· Choose rich wall hangings, such as portraits.
Â· Select fabrics and coverings in large florals or traditional European design. Again, there may be a mixture of both.
Â· Include tailor made pieces for benches, reading chairs and ottomans.
Â· Use 18th century style accessories such as porcelain.
Once you have finished you will have a bedroom that is fit for a king.
The second decorating style is contemporary. The contemporary style is both streamlined and simplified. Contemporary includes clean straight lines. There are two major designs which influences contemporary decorating. They are Scandinavian and German Bauhaus. The Scandinavian influence combines an emphasis on flowing lines along with the absence of surface decoration and natural wood. The German Bauhaus honors machine made furnishings, such as steel. Both influences work well in a bedroom setting. They both have a style that is useful and efficient. To create a contemporary style bedroom you need to do the following:
Â· Use warm and neutral tones to give the room a feeling of serenity.
Â· Invest in a few well-made furnishings
Â· Keep window treatments simple.
Â· Do minimum decorating to the walls.
The final decorating style is called the country style. The country style is both warm and enduring. Its task is to revoke memories of the times past. The hallmark of country decorating is its handmade quality. You can use antiques and personal keepsakes to decorate this style of room. Old jugs can be used to hold an arrangement of flowers. Baskets can be used to store your magazines. To achieve a country feel for your bedroom do the following things:
Â· Use natural materials such as cotton, linen, wood and wicker.
Â· Use wicker baskets to achieve texture.
Â· Use outdoor elements, such as flowers.
Â· Use primitive furnishings.
Â· Keep window dressings simple.
Â· Include plenty personal mementos such as favorite books, candles, and framed family portraits.
You can create the bedroom of dreams. Just decide which decorating style fits your personality and then get to work.