Bestselling Kids' Art Paintbrushes in 2021
Cre8tivePick kids art & craft 21 pieces of fun painting drawing tools for kids. E-book guide step by step on how to use. Early learning kids painting set, sponge brush, flower pattern brush, Brush set
- CHRISTMAS COMPLIMENTARY E-BOOK on step-by-step guide to teach children on the potential illustration we can create with these fun painting tools / brushes. The e-book makes it easier for little artist to get started. Exclusively from Cre8tivePick.
- EARLY LEARNING: easy-to-do painting with these kids art supplies which help children strengthen their hand / finger muscles and develop fine motor skills.
- KIDS PAINTING SET ARE EASY TO WASH. They are also designed in comfortable sizes for the little artists age 2-6 years old to navigate and explore the different patterns and shapes they can create with the tools.
- BONUS PACKAGE ADDITIONAL 6 STAMPING TOOLS, Christmas a season of giving. Let's unleash the child's unlimited creativity and imagination.
- SHOP WITH A PEACE OF MIND - We offer a 45-days money-back guarantee, no questions asked.
Darice 1181-79 24-Piece Kids' Paint Brush Assortment
- In a reusable pouch
- Great for group crafting and painting projects
- Shed resistant
- Ages 3 and Up
glokers Early Learning Kids Paint Set, 28 Piece Mini Flower Sponge Paint Brushes. Assorted Painting Drawing Tools In a Clear Durable Storage Pouch. Including 6 Crayola Washable Kids Paint
- SET INCLUDES - 21 learning assorted paint brushes, shaped painting sponges, and kids paint rollers. Also, a pack of 6 Crayola washable kids paint.
- EARLY DEVELOPMENT - These easy to use and fun paintbrush kit will be every toddlers and preschool aged kids delight! With an assortment of brush shapes and colors, the possibilities for individual creativity are endless. The brushes are also perfectly sized for this age children, so they can properly position their hands and fingers, thus honing fine motor skills.
- ALL INCLUSIVE BUNDLE - No need to buy the paint separately! Brushes are useless without paint, so there is a pack of 6 Crayola Washable Non-Toxic Paints in this kit! Six different fun colors will enable kids to paint every kind of picture they desire. Guaranteed effortless washability for the entire set will make clean up a breeze.
- COMPACT STORAGE - Packaged in a clear durable PVC bag, ensuring orderly storage and set completeness for continuous usage.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - Be rest assured that if your are not completely happy with your purchase, we offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Your Satisfaction is Our Priority!
OODLES OF Paint Brushes Kid's Art, Paint, Craft & Multiple Mediums, Beginner Artist & Classroom [Set of 25 Assorted Bulk Pack] Perfect For Watercolor, Oil, Acrylic, Tempera Paints & More
- 25 Balanced Assortment Of Economical Paint Brushes For Crafts, Touch Ups, And Projects! Great for crafters, day care facilities, kids art projects, and elementary school classrooms! Oodles of Brushes Kid's Art Brush Set features a balanced assortment of white nylon, natural hog bristle, golden talon, natural soft hair, and even foam brushes.
- The assortment of shapes and styles make it easy to find the perfect paintbrush for any project, touch up, and more. Perfect for tempera, watercolor, acrylic painting, and most crafts.
- White Nylon: acrylics, gouaches, watercolors, temperas, craft paints, house paints. Natural Hog Bristle: gessos, oil paints, temperas, craft paints. Golden Taklon: acrylics, gouaches, watercolors, temperas, craft paints, house paints. Natural Soft Hair: oil paints, watercolors, watercolor gouaches, temperas, craft paints. Foam Brushes: gessos, acrylics, craft paints, house paints.
- Disposable, economical assortment. Multiple hair styles in an assortment. Art brushes for kids
- 25 Total Artist Paint Brushes for all applications
Acrylic Paint Set, Shuttle Art 30 x12ml Tubes Artist Quality Non Toxic Rich Pigments Colors Great for Kids Adults Professional Painting on Canvas Wood Clay Fabric Ceramic Crafts
- VIBRANT ACRYLIC PAINTS: Shuttle Art 30 Acrylic Paint Set consists of 30 vibrant assorted colors and with BONUS 3 FREE PAINT BRUSHES. Each tube is filled with 12 ml (0.4 oz) paints with rich pigments that are professional artist quality.
- VERSATILE PAINTS: Paint lay down is creamy and vivid. Great for teens, beginners or artists for wide range of surfaces, such as canvas, ceramic, wood, fabric, clay, walls, nails, crafts and more. Children use acrylic paints in art class and leisure time to develop imagination skills and adults paint to relax and boost creativity, great for creating decorative art for your home.
- DURABLE PAINTS: Acrylics dry very quickly. Paint stays on surface extremely well and is durable and long lasting. It's permanent, waterproof and fade-proof.
- HIGH QUALITY THICK PIGMENTS: When acrylic pigments are thin, artwork will appear watery and difficult to achieve vibrancy. We have developed a thick and rich pigment that provides superior coverage and maintain smoothness while painting.
- SECURITY ASSURANCE: Conforms to U.S. ASTM D-4236 & EU EN71. It's safe and suitable for all ages. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and BETTER THAN MONEY BACK SERVICE. Take action and get yours now!
Heartybay 10Pieces Round Pointed Tip Nylon Hair Brush Set, Blue
- WARRANTY & SUPPORT: Check seller name before purchasing! heartybay products must be sold by "heartybay - Fulfilled by Amazon" or "heartybay". Warranty from heartybay. Feel free to contact us at any time :)
- This acrylic artist paint brush set contains 10 sizes: 5/8 8 6 4 5 3 2 2 1 2/0.
- Length:16.5cm~18.5cm(6.5~7.3 inches)
- High-quality material,excellent workmanship, attractive packaging, the achievements of this professional grade quality brushes!Good idea as gifts for beginners, kids and artists or own use for Watercolor Oil, Acrylic Painting / Body, Nail, Face Painting / Miniature, Ceramic, Model, Leather, Gesso, Craft Art Painting, etc.
- Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
ALEX Toys Artist Studio 15 Colorful Brushes
- Sponge and bristle brushes is various sizes
- Great addition to your little painter's collection
- Comes in an assortment of colors
- Includes 15 brushes of different colors, types and sizes
- Recommended for children 3 years of age and older
Xubox Pointed-Round Paintbrush Set, 10 Pieces Round Pointed Tip Nylon Hair Artist Detail Paint Brushes Set for Fine Detailing & Art Painting, Acrylic Watercolor Oil, Nail Art, Miniature Painting, Blue
ALEX Toys Artist Studio 15 Mini Sparkle Brushes
- Various types of brushes with glitter handles
- The perfect addition to a kid's art supply collection
- Comes in an assortment of colors
- Includes 15 colorful brushes in a variety of types and colors
- Recommended for children 3 years of age and older
BTNOW 15 Pieces Art Paint Brushes Set Kid Starter Kit with One Color Palette for Acrylic, Oil, Watercolors
- 15 pieces paint brush and 1 color platte: including 7 different type brushes, good kit for beginners, students and professional artists alike
- Unique plastic children's brush assortment: bright colored handles and ferrules can easily attract kids interests to painting
- Different type has different brush head, such as nylon, bristle, sponge and camel hair, which has different funcation
- Suitable for paints from watercolor to acrylic and can be clean up easily with soap and water
- Recommended for children 3 years of age and older
Creative Joy CJAPB01 Acrylic Paint Set & Brushes Vivid Paint Sets Include 6 Brushes-Great for Artists and Hobby Painters from Kids through Adults-Beginner to Expert Acrylic Paint Kits (12 Paints)
- IN YOUR ART PAINT SET: One dozen 12 ml (0.42 fl oz) tubes of nontoxic acrylic paint; six assorted brushes with soft flexible nylon bristles. The nontoxic water-based acrylic paints are ASTM D-4236 and EN 71-3 certified.
- 12 PREMIUM ACRYLIC PAINT COLORS: Crimson Red, Vermillion, Lemon Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Ultramarine, Cerulean, White, Black, Hooker's Green, Viridian, Burnt Sienna and Burnt Umber are part of the best acrylic paint set for beginners.
- SIX ESSENTIAL ACRYLIC PAINT BRUSHES: Enjoy shading, outlining and detailing using the acrylic paint brush set with comfort handles designed to fit large and small hands. EASY CLEANUP-just wash brushes in water and stand to dry.
- WONDERFUL FOR PROJECTS: You can use these vivid acrylic paints on paper, canvas, wood, fabric and many more surfaces. Experience the thrill of painting with acrylics through paint kits from Creative Joy.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE If you are not completely satisfied with your Creative Joy painting set, please return the art paints and brushes for a full refund. Find your creative joy through acrylic painting!
Crenstone Paint Brushes Classroom Bulk Set -- Pack of 48 Paint Brushes for Kids Toddlers (Value Pack)
- Crenstone Paint Brushes Classroom Bulk Set -- Pack of 48 Paint Brushes for Kids Toddlers (Assorted Colors, Value Pack).
- Includes 48 paint brushes, standard round brushes with plastic handles in assorted colors.
- This bulk value pack of paint brushes for kids and toddlers is an incredible value. Perfect for classroom, preschools, party, summer camp and other large kid programs.
- Perfect for paint with water and water color projects. Ideal for students and beginner painters.
- Crenstone classroom value packs are available to suit every project, age group, class size, and budget. For oil, acrylic, tempera, and watercolor.
Artist Brush, ATMOKO 12 Pieces Paint Nylon Brushes Set with 2 Palettes for Watercolor, Acrylic & Oil Paintings
Ideas for Organizing and Displaying Kids Artwork
Is your refrigerator overflowing with macaroni art, handprints and little scribbles? Do you have a junk drawer specifically for stuffing your kid's handiwork? If so, you are probably like most parents.
Organize: The first thing you will want to do is to find a system that work for you and stick with it. Start it now. Don't worry about the piles you already have. Save that for later. Date every paper on the back and if you have more than one child, have the child write his or her name. No matter how much you love the piece, you will not remember in a couple of month do did it and when.Ã¯Â¿Â½
Now, decide what you will toss. Some things are just meant to keep while others are not. Assign a sentimental value to each piece. Is it something that your child worked hours on and presented to you as a gift? You probably will want to keep that one. One large squiggly line in the middle of the page (unless it was the first time your child ever held a crayon) is probably not something you want to display. Toss it. You may have to save your organizing and display time for when the kids are away from the house, too. If not, don't be surprised if he or she takes their artwork out of garbage. Also, consider tossing things that will not display well. Think pudding finger painting and popcorn collages. Food items should be thrown away.Ã¯Â¿Â½
Another great idea for organizing your child's work is to make folders for each month of the year, or if you want to organize schoolwork, make the folders to coincide with the semesters. Label each folder and as the work comes home, place the art in the folder. This will help you know when the art was done and will keep it nice and neat. You might want to purchase larger portfolio style folders to accommodate the larger pieces of art.Ã¯Â¿Â½
Display: Now that you have weeded out what to keep and what to toss, you probably still have tons of artwork. There are really cool ways to display the artwork that you and your child love. One neat idea is to make a wall gallery for displaying the artwork. If you have a large blank wall, use inexpensive foam core board to make the gallery. Start by buying enough foam board to cover the wall. Then, purchase inexpensive fabric to cover the board. Stretch the fabric on one side and staple to the back. Then, hot glue several rows of colorful clothespins on the fabric side of the board. Fasten the finished display board to the wall with screws. Make sure you put the board within easy reach of your child. This display board makes a perfect place for your child to hang their work, or to hang art while it dries.Ã¯Â¿Â½
Another easy display idea for your child's artwork is to frame it. Find pieces of art that matches different rooms in the house. Use inexpensive frames to preserve the art and hang on the wall. Everyone loves a unique piece of artwork!
How about making a clothesline for the art? This would look cute in your child's room or in a playroom. You can find rope and thick twine in a variety of colors, so find some that matches the room. Hang the rope across the room or the wall and add clothespins. You now have an instant way to display your child's artwork.Ã¯Â¿Â½
Share: Even with ways to display the artwork, you will still find that you have an overflow. Now is the time to consider sharing the artwork. You can always have your child date and sign their name and send the art off to relatives. Grandma and grandpa will love getting that kind of mail. If the back of the paper is blank, use it as a place to write a letter. This is one-of-a-kind stationery you can't find in the stores.Ã¯Â¿Â½
Your child's art can also make perfect greeting cards. If the paper is too big, use your computer scanner to scan in the image and make the card on your computer. You can even make matching labels featuring the beautiful artwork of your child.
Consider making a calendar. You will need to have a program on your computer, such as Print Shop and a scanner. Scan in the artwork and make a calendar using the pieces. Then print out each page and take it to an office supply store so they can bind the calendar. This will only cost a couple of dollars and someone will enjoy your child's artwork all year long.
Taking pictures is another good way or organizing and displaying your child's artwork. How many dinosaur dioramas and rain forest models do you have at your house? You child worked too hard to just toss the projects in the trash. Grab your digital camera and take a picture of your child with the art or project. Now, you do not have to feel guilty about throwing out those projects that have been collecting dust for months. The picture will mean more, too because you have a picture of your child holding the art.
When you find your home is overflowing with artwork and school projects, you can there are endless ways to organize and display the art for your child. It will be fun for your child to see his or her unique work prominently displayed throughout the home or shared with loved ones.