Bestselling Kickballs & Playground Balls in 2020
Sportime Playground Ball, 10 Inches, Red
- Our Sportime Red Rubber Playground Ball features a Roto molded Poly one piece construction for durability and is designed specifically for school yard use. Measures 10 inches.
- 2-ply construction for durability and longevity
- Perfect for playground, gym class or recreation center use
- Natural rubber exterior with a traditional stipple finish that makes ball easy to handle
- Puncture-resistant design is great for kickball and other concrete or baseball diamond games
Fitness Factor 10 Inch Red Rubber Playground Ball with Air Pump for Inflatable Balls - Official Size Kickball and Medium to Large Kids Dodgeball and Foursquare Ball
- Fun All Around: Play countless games with this official size ball - the best option around for adult and children's kick ball and many other sports
- No More Rips and Tears: Play longer and worry less thanks to our ball's durable tear-resistant rubber surface and Full 1-Year Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee
- Get a Grip: Keep a hold of the ball and have even more fun with your friends or kids - indoors, outdoors, and at the gym - with our ball's weave texture
- Stay Pumped: Always be prepared with the sleek mini ball pump included with every Fitness Factor Playground Ball (Note: Ball comes deflated)
- The Fitness Factor Advantage: Join over 50,000 others and keep a smile on your and your child's face with our sturdy red playground ball. Order now!
Voit Playground Ball, Blue, 10-Inch
- Two-ply rubber ball is ideal for most low-impact activities
- Textured grip makes it easy for young players to throw and catch the ball
- Ideal for a wide range of low-impact playground games
- Great addition to equipment closets in schools, rec centers and churches. The most widely used playground ball in the country!
- Color: Blue (One Ball)
Franklin Sports Classic Playground Balls – Perfect for Gymnasium Games and Playground Games – Six Colored Playground Balls – Pump and Carrying Bag Included – Great for Kickball, Four Square and More
Franklin Sports 8.5 Inch Red Playground Ball
- Textured surface pattern for superior grip
- Ideal for 4-square, kickball and other fun games
- They won't easily puncture or wear down
Premium Rainbow Balls for Kids Play (Set of 2) with 2 Pins and Pump by New Bounce|Durable Rubber Material for Indoor and Outdoor Playground Activities, Kickball, Handball, Camps, School| 8.5"
Rhode Island Novelty Rainbow Regulation Soccer Ball Design Playground Latex Inflatable Kickball (1)
- Sold By The Each
- Size: 9"
- Soccer Ball Playground Kickball Design
- Rainbow And Soccer Pattern
- Made Of Latex * Ships Deflated
8.5 Inch Playground Ball (Set of 6) with 1 Hand Pump, School Balls Kickball DodgeBall kids sports
AppleRound 5 Inch Playground Balls (Set of 4) with 1 Hand Pump
- Includes 4 balls & 1 x pump, each ball is 5-inch in diameter and 120 grams in weight, featuring textured no-slip grip, soft to catch and easy to grip, small size for small hands.
- Set of 4 bright and vibrant Colors: 1 each of Red, Blue, Green & Yellow. Ball are inflatable and delivered deflated, presented in a color box and ideal as a gift for little kids, perfect for age group of 3 to 5 yrs.
- Balls are made from durable PVC (Contains no US banned phthalates and heavy metal elements.). They are NOT foam balls and come without foam layer/padding. Conforms to the safety requirements of EU EN71, US CPSIA & ASTM F963. Safe to use.
- Easy inflation & deflation: Insert the needle into the air hole for inflation; Insert the needle only without the barrel of the pump for deflation. No additional plug needed to close the air hole.
- Seller Warranty: Should pump or ball faulty, please 'Contact Seller' directly (other than Amazon Customer Service) for a replacement or refund. Seller usually replies most emails in 12 hours.
Franklin Sports Rubber Kickball - 10 Inch Diameter
- SIZE: 10" diameter ball is the recommended size for adult kickball but is designed to be fun for kids of all ages
- SURFACE: Textured, tacky rubber surface that is easy to handle and won't puncture easily or wear down quickly
- DURABLE: Constructed of a durable 2-ply rubber that ensures a superior grip and long lasting durability
- CLASSIC COLOR: This ball features a vibrant classic red color that offers excellent contrast for all surfaces
- VERSATILE: This playground ball is for perfect for kickball, 4-square, dodgeball and other games
GoSports 10" Playground Ball (Set of 6) with Carry Bag and Pump
- 6 PACK: Includes Six 10" Rubber Playground Balls, Mesh Carry Bag and Air Pump
- COUNTLESS USES: Perfect for Schools, Camps, Gyms and Home Use for Playing Four Square, Kickball, Handball and More
- MAX-GRIP TEXTURED SURFACE: Premium Rubber with 6 High Visibility Colors (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple)
- GOSPORTS WARRANTY: GoSports is a US Company with US Customer Support - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- BEWARE OF KNOCKOFFS: Beware of Cheap Chinese Knockoffs That Look Similar in Pictures, but Are Low Quality (half as thick) and Will Leave You Stranded If Something Goes Wrong
Champion Sports PGSET Playground Ball Set, 8.5” Set of 6
SCS Direct Gaga Playground Balls 2pk (8.5 inches) - Durable Rubber, Lightweight and Great for Dodgeball, Kickball, Gagaball Official Play
How to Fix a Deflated Basketball or Sports Ball
A deflated sports ball can suck the fun right out of an afternoon at the park. Soccer balls, basketballs, kickballs, and all other inflatable sports balls are prone to leaks & deflation. Here's how to fix a deflated sports ball.
Before you begin, you will need:
Deflated sports ball
Leak repair rubber (Ball Doctor)
Syringe (a syringe usually comes with any ball repair kit)
Fix a Deflated Sports Ball Step 1: Determine the cause of deflation:
Sports balls become deflated in one of two ways: through a hole in the ball's surface or because it hasn't been used in a while. To determine if a leak cause deflation, use a hand air pump and inflate the ball. Once inflated, bounce the ball around for a while and see if it loses pressure. If it doesn't, your ball deflated due to non-use.
Fix a Deflated Sports Ball Step 1: Note the location of the leak:
Place the ball in a bucket filled with water. Submerge the ball and look for air bubbles. The air bubbles will lead you to the leak's location.
Fix a Deflated Sports Ball Step 3: Dry the ball:
Mark the area near the leak spot with masking tape. Do not cover up the leak!
Fix a Deflated Sports Ball Step 4: Fill syringe with the repair rubber substance
Fix a Deflated Sports Ball Step 5: Squirt rubber with syringe:
Locate the ball's air valve, open it, and insert the syringe. Using the syringe, shoot the rubber sealant into the valve, just like you would if you were using the air pump.
Fix a Deflated Sports Ball Step 6: Remove syringe and fill ball with air.
Use an air pump to avoid any unpleasant taste leftover from the rubber.
Fix a Deflated Sports Ball Step 7: Shake or bounce ball:
Shake the ball or bounce it on a hard surface a few times. This moves the rubbery substance around inside the ball to seal up the leak. Keep an eye on the leak area noted by the masking tape. The rubber substance should attach to the leaky area within a few minutes. At this point, you can remove the masking tape.