Bestselling Keyboard Power Supplies in 2020
AC Replacement Adapter for Casio CT-638 CT638 Keyboard Power Supply Cord
- 6 FT Extra Long AC Replacement Adapter for Casio CT-638 CT638 Keyboard Power Supply Cord
- Input Voltage : AC 100-240V; Input Frequency : 50-60Hz; Cable Length: 6 FT
- US Standard Plug, Short circuit Protection.Light in weight and with heavy-duty cable-wire.
- Industry Quality : Over Voltage Protection, Over Heat Protection, CE
- Compatible with: Casio CT-638 Keyboard
Yamaha PA130 120 Volt Keyboard AC Power Adaptor
- Certified Yamaha power supply
- Input: AC voltage 120V, 60 Hz
- Output: DC12V 1.0A
- Cable length 8' 4" (2.54 Meters)
- Compatible with the following Yamaha Keyboards: PSR-E253, PSR-E263, PSR-E353, PSR-E363, PSR-EW300, NP12
- WARNING: Use of aftermarket power supplies with your Yamaha instrument voids your manufacturer warranty
AC Adapter For Casio CTK-720 CTK720 Keyboard Wall Charger Power Supply Cord PSU
- 6 FT Extra Long AC Adapter For Casio CTK-720 CTK720Keyboard Wall Charger Power Supply Cord PSU
- Input Voltage : AC 100-240V; Input Frequency : 50-60Hz Adapter; Cable Length: 6 FT
- US Standard Plug, Short circuit Protection.Light in weight and with heavy-duty cable-wire.
- Industry Quality : Over Voltage Protection, Over Heat Protection, CE
- Compatible with:Casio CTK-720 CTK720 Paino Keyboard.
T POWER Ac Adapter Charger Compatible 12 Volts Korg Krome 61 73 88 Key Music Workstation Keyboard Synthesizer Charger Power Supply
T-Power 9vdc (6.6ft Long Cable) AC Adapter Charger Compatible with Casio Piano Keyboard AD-5 AD-5MU AD5MU AD-5MLE AD-5GL AD5GL TC1#1035 (CTK, CA, MA, HT, LK, CT, Series) power supply cord charger
- T-Power Made with the highest quality with ( 6.6 feet Extra Long Cable ) Brand-new Input Voltage Range / Output Voltage Range Compatible: 9V ( 0.5a - 2amp ) ( Inner - Negative )
- Compatible : Casio Piano Keyboard CTK120 CTK-120 CTK150 CTK-150 CTK401 CTK-401 CTK411 CTK-411 CTK471 CTK-471 CTK481 CTK-481 CTK495 CTK-495 CTK496 CTK-496 CTK519 CTK-519 CTK520L CTK-520L CTK541 CTK-541 CTK551 CTK-551 CTK560L CTK-560L CTK571 CTK-571 CTK573 CTK-573 CTK574 CTK-574 CTK591 CTK-591 CTK593 CTK-593 CTK671 CTK-671 CTK691 CTK-691 CTK700 CTK-700 CTK710 CTK-710 CTK720 CTK-720 CTK731 CTK-731 CTK2000 CTK-2000 CTK2100 CTK-2100 CTK3000 CTK-3000 CTK4000 CTK-4000 CA-100, CA-110, CPS-101, CT-210
- Casio Casiotone CT-310, CT-360, CT-410V, CT-460, CT-510, CT-605, CT-610, CT-615, CT-630, CT-636, CT-638, CT-640, CT-657, CT-660, CT-656, CT-670, CT-770, Casio Piano Keyboard CTK120, CTK-130, CTK-149, CTK-150, CTK-50, CTK-56, CTK-230, CTK-300, CTK-330, CTK-401, CTK-411, CTK-431, CTK-450, CTK-451, CTK-470, CTK-471, CTK-480, CTK-481, CTK-485, CTK-491, CTK-495, CTK-496, CTK-500, CTK-501, CTK-510, CTK-511, CTK-515, CTK-518, CTK-519, CTK-520, CTK-520L, CTK-530, CTK-531, CTK-533, CTK-540, CTK-541
- CTK-651, CTK-671, CTK-680, CTK-691, CTK-700, CTK-710, CTK-720, CTK-731, CTK-800, CTK-810, CTK-900, CTK-2000, CTK-2100, CTK-3000, CTK-4000, HT-700, HT-6000, LD-50, LK-30, LK-33, LK-35, LK-40, LK-42, LK-43, LK-43JC, LK-44, LK-45, LK-46, LK-50, LK-55, LK-56, LK-60, LK-70S, LK-73, LK-90, LK-93TV, LK-94TV, LK-100, LK-200S, LK-210, LK-215, LK-220, LK-230, LK-270, LK-300TV, Casio Piano Keyboard MA-150, MA-170, MA-220, MT-35, MT-36, MT-55, MT-100, MT-140, MT-205, MT-210, MT-240, MT-400V, MT-500,
- Casio AD-5ML AD5ML AD-5GL AD5GL
9V AC/DC Power Adapter for Casio Piano Keyboard, Zoom Guitar Multi Effects Pedal, BOSS, Dunlop, DanElectro, DigiTech, Ditto, Electro Harmonix, TC Electronic by LotFancy, UL Listed, Center Negative
- RANGE COMPATIBLE: Output: 9V(Max current to 850mA); Input: 100-240V; Compatible with Boss Electronic Guitar Multi-Effect Pedal
- CONNECTOR SIZE: tip Negative(-) design, 5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connector
- SAFE AND STABILITY: UL listed, over-current/short-circuit protection, reduce noise interference,
- EXTENDED CORD: 6.6feet (2m) cord length for ample reach from your devices to wall outlet and hook-and-Loop cable tie attached around the cord for portable storage
- WIDE USES: compatible with brands such as Boss Planet Waves Snark Vox Stomplab Donner Dunlop Ibanez JOYO KLIQ Korg Marshall Wah Behringer, and other negative tip keyboards or other electronics such as Casio Keyboard, Danelectro Electric Guitar Mini Amplifier
9.5V AC/DC Adapter for Casio ADE95100LU - UL Listed Power Supply Charger for Casio Piano Keyboard - Only Compatible for Listed Models (8.2 Ft Long Cord)
- UL Listed: Specifically Designed Power cord for Casio Keyboards
- Extended cord: 8.2 feet / Input: 100V-240V AC / Output: DC 9.5V, 1A
- Certified Safe: Multi-Protect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices. Batteries no longer needed for specific Casio models with this power supply
- Compatibility: Casio keyboards SA-46 SA-47 SA76 SA-77 SA-78 LK-120 LK-125 LK-127 LK-160 LK-165 LK-240 LK-247 LK-280 CTK-240 CTK-245 CTK-1100 CTK-1150 CTK-1200 CTK-2080 CTK-2300 CTK-3200 CTK-4200 WK-220 WK-225 XW-P1 and XW-G1
- What You Get: 1pc Casio Keyboard Power Adapter, 12-month warranty and friendly customer service
BENSN Versatile 9V Power Supply Adapter Charger Cord for Casio Keyboard Piano SA46 / SA78 / CTK1100 / CTK1200 / CTK 4200 / LK120 / LK280 / XWG1 / WK220 and More, Connector Positive (+) Center
T POWER Ac Dc Adapter Charger Compatible RadioShack Radio Shack MD-1121 Cat. No. 42-4058 Musical Keyboard Power Supply
- T-Power Made with the highest quality (( Extra Long 6.6ft cable cord )) Total Cord Length Is Extended to 6.6 ft (Competitor's Products are Only 3-4 Ft Long) . POWER SPECS : Input Voltage Range: AC 100V - 240V
- Compatible with: RadioShack Radio Shack MD-1121 Cat. No. 42-4058 Musical Keyboard // 273-1770
- RadioShack Radio Shack MD-1121 Cat. No. 42-4058 Musical Keyboard, Realistic Cat. No. 273-1455 2731455 RadioShack CAT. NO. 273-1455D 2731455D
- T-Power - manufactured with the highest quality materials and include multiple smart features safeguarding against IV - incorrect voltage, SC - short circuit, IO - internal overheating. CE/FCC/RoHS certified
Power Adapter for Yamaha PA130 PA150, UL listed 12V AC/DC Replacement Power Supply Charger Plug Cord for Yamaha PA PSR YPG YPT DD Series Keyboard - Only Compatible for Listed Models (8.4 Ft Long Cord)
- UL Listed: Specifically Designed Power cord for Yamaha Keyboards
- Extended cord: 8.4 feet / Input: 100V-240V AC / Output: DC 12V, 1.5A
- Certified Safe: Multi-Protect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices
- Compatibility: Yamaha keyboards YPG-235, PSR-E253, PSR-E263, PSR-E353, PSR-E363, PSR-EW300, PSR-E453, NP12, NP32, YPT-200, YPT-210, YPT-220, YPT-230, YPT-240, YPT-300, YPT-310, YPT-320, YPT-330, YPT-340, YPT-400, YPT-410, YPT-420, YDD-40, EZ-200, EZ-220, and DD-45, DD75
- What You Get: 1pc Yamaha Keyboard Power Adapter, 12-month warranty and friendly customer service
IBERLS (4 Pack) USB Ego Charger Cable 510 Thread Adapter Cord with LED Indicator Light, Smart Over-Charge Protection
T-Power (6.6ft Long Cable) AC,DC AC Adapter Compatible with Yamaha PSR170 PSR-275 PSR-260 PSR260 P,N: PSR170 PSR-275 PSR-260 PSR260 Electronic Digital Piano Midi Keyboard Spare Charger Power Plug Cord
- T-Power (TM) Made with the highest quality (( Extra Long 6.6ft cable cord )) Total Cord Length Is Extended to 6.6 ft INPUT: 110V ~240V ( work in U.S ) 12v
- PARTS: PA130,PA-5D,PA150MM, PA-150 / Seagate BlackArmor WS 110 ,Expansion , Desk ,Desk Mac , Xtreme Theater ,Theater+ , DockStar Series/Edition P/N WA-24E12 WA24E12 DA-24B12 AC ADS-24P-12-2 1224G ADS-24S-12 1224GPCU WA-24C12U S018BU1200150
- Yamaha PA-200C PSR-550 PSR-330 PSR-290 PSR-285 PSR-170 PA-51 PA-5D KB-280 Psr-e313 Psr-e323 Psr-e403 Psr-e413 Psr-i245 Psr-i425 Psr-k1 Psr-74 Psr-740 Psr-75 Psr-76 Psr-77 Psr-78 Psr-79 Psr-8 Psr-80 Psr-82 Psr-83 Psr-84 Psr-85 Psr-90 Psr-d1 Psr-e213 Psr-e303 PA5B PA-150 DGX-620 DGX-630 DGX-640 PSR-450 PSR-340 PSR-350 DGX-220 DG X-230 Cp33 Dgx-202 Dgx-203 Dgx-205 Dgx-220 Dgx-230 Dgx-300 Dgx-305 Dgx-500 Dgx-505 Dgx-520 Dgx-530 Dgx-620 Dgx-630
- Djx-405 PA-150A P140 PSR-620 P 60 RM1X NP-V80 NP-V60 NP-31/S Ypr-7 Ypr-8 Ypr-9 Ypt-200 Ypt-300 Ypt-310 Ypt-400 Ypt-410 Psr-e233 YPT 320 YPT 330 Ypt320 Ypt330 YPT 410 Ypt320 Pss-130 Pss-14 Pss-140 Pss-150 Pss-160 Pss-170 Pss-190 Pss-20 Pss-21 Pss-260 Pss-270 Pss-280 Pss-290 Pss-31 Pss-360 Pss-370 Pss-380 Pss-390 Pss-450 Pss-460 Pss-470 Pss-480 Pss-50 Pss-51 Pss-560 Pss-570 Pss-580 Pss-590 Pss-680 Pss-7 Pss-780 Pss-790 PSR-E203 PSR-E223 PSR-E423 PSR-GX76 ; YDD-60 ; YPG-225 ; YPT-210 YPT-220
- Yamaha DGX-200 DGX200 DGX-202 DGX202 DGX-640 DGX640 ; PA-3 PA3 PA-3B PA3B PA-5 PA5 PA-5D PA5D PA-6 PA6 PA150 PA5C PA-5C ; PSR-175 PSR175 PSR-225GM PSR225GM PSR-262 PSR262 PSR-273 PSR273 PSR-275 PSR275 PSR-280 PSR280 PSR-290 PSR290 PSR-E333 PSRE333 PSR-E403 PSRE403 ; YPG-525 YPG525 YPG-535 YPG535 / DD-65 DGX-220 ; EZ-150 EZ-200 ; KPA3 NP31 ; P-70 PA-3C PA-40 PA-5C ; PSR-170 PSR-185 PSR-190 PSR-220 PSR-260 PSR-270 PSR-295 PSR-38 PSR-520
RockJam 61-Key Electronic Keyboard Piano SuperKit with Stand, Stool, Headphones & Power Supply
- FULL SIZE KEYBOARD: A true full size 61 key keyboard piano with standard key sizes features LCD screen, record and playback functionality, 100 keyboard sounds 100 rhythms, and 50 demo songs
- HEADPHONES: A set of high quality headphone are included within your digital piano package meaning letting musicians and leaners play comfortably without disturbing others
- STOOL: A durable and sturdy padded stool accompanies your musical keyboard kit meaning you can play without discomfort for hours
- STAND: Your keyboard package provides a strong and adjustable keyboard stand that is designed to hold your keyboard securely and adjust to musicians of all sizes
- LEARNING AID 1: To start your beginner keyboard journey the RockJam 561 provides you with access to one month's free membership of the Simply Piano app (IOS & Android)
- LEARNING AID 2: Two months of Face to Face lessons are provided through Take Lesson so you can take your keyboard play to the next level
- POWER SUPPLY: Unlike a number of keyboard kits the RockJam understand that electronic keyboards require electricity, therefore your power supply is included within this all in one package.
Apevia LCD Power Supply Tester III
Apevia now has an even easier to use LCD display power supply tester. Using this little gem is an easy and fool proof way to quickly test your PC power supply.
The Apevia Power Supply Tester III is an easy to use and affordable alternative to buying a multi meter to test the output of any ATX PC power supply. Using state of the art solid state circuits and an easy to read display you can quickly test any ATX power supply for proper voltages and all the power outputs on the peripheral and drive connectors.
The Apevia Power Supply Tester not only tests output from any power connector of an ATX and SATA ready power supply but also has an LCD readout for the main connector voltages so you see exactly what the voltages are. No guessing or having to use a separate multi meter to see what those voltages are and if they are fluctuating or within tolerances for your motherboard and system.
One thing I learned from the military working on electrical test equipment for nuclear missiles, correct power to any electronic equipment is the start of testing any problems. In computers having a good power supply is the first step of a good computer system. If you have incorrect or fluctuating power to any system of your computer you will have problems with everything else in your computer. One of the first places to check for problems with a computer other than the obvious is correct voltages from your power supply and the Apevia Power Supply Tester III makes this very easy and quick.
The Apevia Power Supply Tester is so easy to use; simply start by unplugging your supply and ensuring power is off to it. Then plug the main motherboard connector to the tester on the end, it accommodates both 20 and 24 pin connectors. Plug in your power supply and turn on any external power switches the supply may have. If no other power switch is on the supply the tester has the correct wires shorted to start the supply to read voltages. It will also beep to let you know that the tester is on and plugged in.
The 12 vdc, -12 vdc, 5 vdc and 3.3 vdc will be displayed on the Liquid Crystal display showing the output voltages from the main motherboard connector. You can observe these voltages to ensure that they do not fluctuate or drop below or climb above an acceptable tolerance according to your motherboard specifications.
You then plug in each of the P4, P6 and P8 connectors, which ever your supply has, one at a time to ensure each of these voltages are within tolerances according to the power supply manufacturer and your motherboard specifications. When you plug in another connector after the main motherboard connector the LCD screen will be backlit a bright blue. When you plug each new connector of the main ones the LCD voltages will automatically display the new voltage of the connector being plugged in. If any of these voltages are above or below the specifications of the tester an alarm will sound and the appropriate voltage will be showing an indication of the fault. You need to check the directions for these indications and alarms.
You can use the other connectors on the Apevia Power Supply Tester to check if there are output voltages to the 4 pin peripheral connectors, floppy drive and SATA drive connectors. You should not plug any more than one of these other connectors as it will probably be too much of a load for the tester. It is probably not meant to be a fully load testing device and adding all of these voltages would probably not be good. You can check each of the drive and peripheral connectors for voltage. If the voltages are not present, high or low both an audible alarm or beep will occur as well as an indication on the LCD. The included directions give precisely the indications for what fault is present.
The voltages will be present when the green LED's come on after plugging the appropriate connector into the tester. If the LED does not come on or there is an error indicated on the LCD for any voltages that a particular connector is supposed to have you need to troubleshoot the power supply or use a different one.
The directions that come with the tester also explain the step by step procedure for testing your power supply as well as precautions. You should not leave a power supply plugged into this tester and leave it unattended. It is a tester and for short periods of time such as a few minutes. Prolonged use on a power supply could cause over heating and damage to the power supply as they are not meant to be used without a load. The directions include a table with the precise over and under voltage tolerances that the tester will have as faults.
I tested three power supplies; two older ATX power supplies and a new Apevia Iceberg which I have reviewed in a separate article. I am showing the results below as the differences between the Apevia Power Supply Tester III and my Fluke 75 multi meter on one of the older ATX power supplies.
The results show that the Fluke multi meter and the Apevia Power Supply Tester are very close to each other in their readings. I found this to be the same for the other two power supplies with this power supply having the largest difference in the 5 volt supply.
12 vdc with Apevia Tester 12.1 vdc
12 vdc with multi meter 12.12 vdc
-12 vdc with Apevia Tester -11.8 vdc
-12 vdc with multi meter -11.81 vdc
5 vdc with Apevia Tester 5.3 vdc
5 vdc with multi meter 5.17 vdc
3.3 vdc with Apevia Tester 3.4 vdc
3.3 vdc with multi meter 3.42 vdc
I was very pleased with the results of testing using the Apevia Power Supply Tester comparing them to my Fluke 75 multi meter. I was in the military and this would be an acceptable range of error for test equipment for uses just like this. A simple device like this would have been extremely handy to have and use when testing the same equipment over and over again.
Using the Apevia Power Supply Tester is very easy, much easier and faster than using a multi meter. I find that this is a must have piece of test equipment for anyone who does their own computer repair and testing. To quickly find out if your power supply is having a problem is much easier with the Apevia tester.