Bestselling Karaoke Home System Packages in 2020
Memorex Sing Stand 3 MKSSS3 Home Karaoke System with Bluetooth and Two Microphones
- Easily connect to your tablet or MP3 player with Bluetooth technology
- Dual microphones for when you and a friend want to perform a duet
- The SS3 allows you to plug in a guitar or keyboard to play along
- Great for the holidays and Christmas!
Singtrix Party Bundle Premium Edition Home Karaoke System - #SGTX1
Singing Machine SML385UBK Bluetooth Karaoke System with LED Disco Lights, CD+G, USB, and Microphone, Black
- Top loading CD Player plays music CDs plus CD + Graphics
- Bluetooth for wireless digital audio streaming from compatible devices
- USB connectivity to record your performance or to play your saved songs
- 54 LED Disco lights with dimmer setting lets you control the party ambience
- 2-digit LED display lets you know your song track
- Built-in speaker in wood cabinet provides powerful sound
- RCA cables connect to your television set for scrolling lyrics for instantplug and Play fun (TV not included)
- Line-in to connect to other audio devices (sold separately)
- Sing a duet with two wired microphone jacks with separate volume controls
- Echo control for voice effects
VOCOPRO SmartTVoke Karaoke System - Home
- New Generation Digital Karaoke Mixer for the Ultimate Sound and Karaoke Entertainment Compatible with Any Source with a Digital Optical Output (PCM Only) and Sound Systems with a 1/8" stereo or RCA Input
- Or Use Any Analog Music Source with the 1/8" Input Two Microphones Operate In the License-free 2.4Ghz Band for Reliable Transmission
- Mixed Output Jack Sends Music And Microphone Signals to Any Sound System with a 1/8" or RCA Input Volume and Effect Controls Built into Each Handheld Microphone
- Includes Digital Optical Cable to Connect to SmartTVs Dedicated 1/4 Microphone Output Jack for Use as Stand Alone Microphone System *Not included.
iKaraoke KS878-BT Bluetooth Pedestal CD&G Karaoke System, Black
- 480 Watts Peak Power to fill your family room with family fun and entertainment
- Bluetooth - Connect your Bluetooth enabled Smartphone, Tablet or MP3 Player to the KS878-BT and fill the room with your favorite music
- Plays your favorite Karaoke CD&Gs or Music CD's in the convenient top loading CD player
- Plug your USB Memory Stick into the easy access USB Port to play your favorite Digital Download Songs & Karaoke MP3&G music
- Record your favorite performance via the 2nd USB Port and share with your family and friends via social media
- Multi Color Lighting Effect to set the mood for your parties or family fun
- Convenient cradle for your Android or Apple Tablet
- BIG 7" Color Display for easy reading of the lyrics, or easily connect to your TV for easy viewing with the supplied cables
- Includes 2 Wired Microphones so you can sing your favorite duets
- No Assembly Required - Just take it out of the box, connect the microphones, plug it into the wall and your ready to go
Singing Machine SDL485BK Remix Hi-Def Digital Karaoke System with Resting Tablet Cradle, Microphone, Black
- Plays Hi-Def karaoke videos from USB, Interactive user interface, Navigation menu button to control user interface, HDMI output to connect to your TV for scrolling lyrics (TV/HDMI cable not included)
- Bluetooth for wireless digital audio streaming from compatible devices (devices sold separately), Disco light show, LED lights for enhancing glowing effect, HD video (MP4) playback via the USB port
- Secure resting cradle holds tablets or mobile devices (devices sold separately), Records vocal performances to the USB to share, Supports up to 32GB SD Card for extended memory (SD Card not included)
- Built-in speaker in wood cabinet for dynamic sound, Line-in for external devices (external devices sold separately), Echo control for voice effects
- Lead vocal on/off switch, Integrated carry handles on sides for easy mobility, supports two microphones for duets
Rockville Bluetooth Home Theater Karaoke Machine System w/8" Subwoofer + LED'S
ELEGIANT VHF Wireless Microphone System with 2 Handheld Mics, Dual Channel Karaoke Singing Machine Portable Professional Home KTV Set
Singing Machine ISM398BT Karaoke System Home
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming for your Tablet/iPhone/Android Units with Cradle
- Balance / Echo Controls
- 2 Microphone Jacks with Volume Control
- Audio Input Jack for other Digital Audio Player
- Built-In Powerful Speakers
Rockville 12" Pro Karaoke Machine/System 4 ipad/iphone/Android/Laptop/TV/Tablet
Rockville Dual 15" iphone/ipad/Android/Laptop/TV Youtube Karaoke Machine/System
- Rockville Power GIG RPG-152K 1,500 Watt All In One DJ/PA Package (2) 15" DJ/PA Speakers With Built In Amplifier, Built in Bluetooth, USB/SD Player, FM Tuner, Speaker Stands and a Wired Microphone + Rockville RWM4200VH VHF Wireless Quad Handheld Microphone System With LCD Display + Rockville RCDR10B 10' Dual RCA to Dual RCA Pro Audio Cable 100% Copper+Rockville RNRMR10 10' Nickel-Plated 3.5mm 1/8" TRS to Dual RCA Cable
- Rockville Power GIG RPG-152K (2) 15" Active DJ/PA Speakers Package. 1500 Watts Peak / 375 Watts RMS / 750 Watts Program Power. Built In Class "D" Digital and Efficient Amplifier Perfectly Matched For This System. High Power 15" Long-throw Woofer with 2.5" aluminum voice coil for clear sound reproduction and awesome bass response.
- Rockville RWM4200VH VHF Wireless (4) HandHeld Microphone System . Rack Mount Ears Included. Digital display on receiver and on each microphone. High performance wireless hand held microphone system. Includes RWM4200VH transmitter with (4) hand held, high sensitivity, unidirectional, wireless cardioid microphones.
- Rockville RNRMR10 3.5mm 1/8" TRS to Dual RCA Cable. Nickel-Plated Plugs for Rugged Durability and Efficient Signal Transfer. 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity. OFC Spiral Shields for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility. Length: 10 Ft
- Rockville RCDR10B Black Dual Mono Right Angle RCA to Straight RCA Patch Cable. Dual RCA to Dual RCA. Nickel-Plated for Rugged Durability and Efficient Signal Transfer. 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity. OFC Spiral Shields for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility. Length: 10 Ft. Color: Black
NYC Acoustics Dual 12" Karaoke Machine/System 4 ipad/iphone/Android/Laptop/TV
Memorex MKS-SS1 SingStand Home Karaoke System
- Dual microphone inputs for singing duets (one dynamic microphone included)
- Auto Voice Control (AVC) is your built-in vocal guide
- Connect keyboard to play with band
- Cable management clips
- Powerful speakers built into base (Two 4W speakers)
Can You Use a Karaoke Machine as an Electric Guitar Amp? Find Out Here
We used the Karaoke machine as an amp and tested out how it sounded. Read here to find out the pros and cons.
I'll cut to the chase and answer the question. Yes, you can use a Karaoke machine for an electric guitar. The Â¼" jack for a guitar cable is normally the same size as a microphone jack so it will fit inside of the karaoke machine without any problems.
However, I should point out that most Karaoke machines don't have as many sound and equalizer settings as a guitar amp so you may not be able to get the proper sound effects you are looking for. One person once described the Karaoke machine as sounding like a louder version of an unplugged electric guitar, which isn't too far off.
I plugged my electric guitar into the karaoke machine to see first hand how it sounded. In my opinion the best way to describe its sound is that the Karaoke machine has a glassy flat like sound to it. The sound quality of the Karaoke machine sounds close to an acoustic guitar when you first start playing but the more you listen to it the more annoying it sounds. Even if you adjust the tone and volume knobs on your electric guitar you still won't be able to properly get distortion effects, so you will be stuck with a clean sounding tone. I even tried cranking up the Karaoke machine and it got louder but it still kept its glassy flat tone.
Depending on the type of Karaoke machine and its speaker size you might be able to adjust the equalizer settings to get a better sound quality to remove the glassy dull sounding tone that I named above, but it is still very limited with what you can do.
If you are hard up for money and you need a cheap practice amp that is under $50 dollars or you already own a Karaoke machine at home, then yes you can use the Karaoke machine as a guitar amp. Will it sound as good as a real electric guitar amp? No it will not.
My advice would be that you either save up a little bit more money for a proper guitar amp or upgrade to one as soon as possible, otherwise you will get frustrated with the sound of your guitar.