Bestselling Juniors' Athletic Socks in 2022
New Stance Women's Precision Crew Athletic Sock Cotton Mesh Elastane Blue
- Stance Precisoion Crew Athletic sock.
- Women's crew sock.
- Engineered light cushioning.
- Anatomically correct design for left and right foot.
- Moisture wicking.
Superhero Juniors Athletic Knee High Socks
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Officially Licensed
Eurosocks Junior Snow Base Socks, Black, XX-Small
- TAILORED MADE - Ski Socks specifically made for children's feet, extremely soft and comfortable with a dynamic thickness to provide cushioning support
- PROVIDES SUPPORT- Elastic arch band & ankle brace, smooth toe, flat knit construction insure both a wrinkle-free fit and feel, maximum support without bulk
- THERMOLITE TECHNOLOGY- hollow core micro fiber, traps warm air generated by body heat & wicks moisture away 40% faster than cotton dry feet = less blisters
- 100% MADE IN ITALY - Eurosocks, advanced technology, exclusive materials, superior craftsmanship, creates the highest quality of socks you will ever wear
STANCE Women's Icon Low Athletic Socks, Black, Medium
- 38% polyester/32% elastane/21% nylon/9% cotton
- Wash cold
Despicable Me 3 Minion Ladies and Juniors Athletic 5 pk Sneakie Socks
- Despicable Me 3 Minion Ladies and Juniors Athletic 5 pk Sneakie Socks
- Fits Ladies and Juniors sock size 9-11
- Fits Ladies and Juniors shoe size 4-10
- Perfected Fit so sock doesn't fall in your Sneakers
- Machine Washable
Skechers Women's 1/2 Terry Low Cut Athletic Sock 6-Pack, Grey/Black, 9-11
Skechers Women's Low Cut Athletic Sock 6-Pack, White/Bright, 9-11
Soxnet Soccer Sports Team 3-pair Cushion Socks-Purple, Junior (7-9)
- Soxnet Acrylic Unisex Soccer Sports Team Cushion Socks 3 Pack. These slightly stretchy socks will also keep shin guards secure and in place for your safety.
- Socks made for all sorts of team sports! Comes in 3 pairs, all the same color and size.
- A cushioned sole and arch support help to keep the sock in place during all activities.
- Quality Guarantee: If you have any problems, please contact us and we will gladly work with you for a satisfactory solution!
- Sizing Guidelines: 5-7 Youths (US kids shoe sizes 3-8); 7-9 Juniors (US kids shoe sizes 9-13); 9-11 Womens (US shoe sizes 5-9); 10-13 Mens (US shoe sizes 8-13), Machine wash warm. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low.
EXIU Lady Girls Boys Stripe Knee Long Socks Running Athletic Sport Socks
- Best gifts for your children and husband who love football.
- Perfect for Fashion Lady, Boys,Girls, Students
- It's easy cleaning and Comfortable
- Color : 8 Colors For Choose
- Package Includes: 1 pair of stockings
Custom Team Number Crew Socks | Athletic Socks by ChalkTalkSPORTS | Blue | 14
- CUSTOM TEAM NUMBER! Wear your player number with pride with these high quality performance socks! Our team socks not only look amazing, but are super comfortable and durable too. Choose from our wide variety of vibrant colors, and rock your team number the next time you step onto the court or field! Perfect for everyday use at home or during the big game.
- HIGH QUALITY PERFORMANCE SOCKS! These Blue athletic half cushioned crew socks deliver a secure fit every time you put them on. Our mid calf custom number socks are a favorite amongst athletes from all sports including basketball, lacrosse, hockey, and more! Whether you're an all-star player or new to the team, serve up some serious style with these popular custom number socks!
- MOISTURE WICKING TECHNOLOGY! These popular Blue number socks feature a durable moisture wicking and air-circulating ventilation blend that dries measurably faster than cotton, efficiently moving perspiration away from the skin to keep your feet feeling dry and comfortable. Whether you're training on the court or the field, these socks will work just as hard as you do to keep you feeling refreshed and ready to play your best!
- SIZING: One Size Fits Most. We recommend these socks for Women's Shoe Size 6-12 and Men's Shoe Size 5-11. Includes one pair of socks, with one number on each sock. PLEASE NOTE: Slight variations in size and color may occur between each sock in a pair due to the knitting process.
- DESIGNED AND SOLD BY ChalkTalkSPORTS - A USA based, family owned and operated business located in Connecticut. We pride ourselves on the integrity and quality of our products and firmly stand behind all that we sell. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact us so we can make it right.
STANCE Women's Axis Low Athletic Socks, Purple, Small
- 38% polyester/32% elastane/21% nylon/9% cotton
- Wash cold
Sock It To Me Womens Knee High Funky Socks - Day Of The Dead Sugar Skull,Multi-color,5-10
- DAY OF THE DEAD - These Design-a-Sock winners are a celebration of Dia de los Muertos and the beautiful altars that are created annually to honor the departed. Sugar skulls are usually placed on the altars for the deceased, and with these calaveras made for your calves, you can take them everywhere. These are some sweet socks with a significant meaning.
- STYLISH, COMFORTABLE, STRETCHY - Your toes will be cozy in these eye-catching, thick, comfy socks.
- DURABLE, SOFT, AWESOME - These socks are made in Korea from 59% cotton, 39% polyester, and 2% spandex.
- SHOW YOUR FEET SOME LOVE - Our threads are certified by OEKO-TEX Standard 100, which means we leave out harmful chemicals to keep your skin safe and happy.
- TREAD WITH STYLE - Make your feet happy with these durable, super-soft, high-quality socks. Fits women's shoe size 5-10, approximately.
STANCE Women's Athletic Crew Rapido Socks, Black, Medium
- 51% nylon/27% elastane/18% polyester/4% cotton
- Wash cold
Encouraging Your Non-Athletic Teen to Play Sports
A recent study shows teens who walk to school or play sports are less likely to be overweight. How do you coax teens into playing sports when they don't have a natural talent for it?
A recent study shows teens who walk to school or play sports are less likely to be overweight. Certainly, you can encourage any kid to walk to school. How about those team sports though? How do you coax teens into playing sports when they don't have a natural talent for it? Are there any motivational factors you can use? How else can you get them enthused enough to sign up?
Play sports at home. Even if your teen doesn't show a natural aptitude for sports, practice makes perfect. Playing sports like baseball or touch football at family get-togethers could give your teen a gentle push in the right direction. Something as simple as a daily game of catch can build their skill level so they have confidence to get on a team.
Take in a game or two. Take advantage of family specials offered by your local sports team. Seeing a pro game this way costs about as much as a family dinner out. Instead of adding to your kids' waistlines, why not add to their goal lines? There's nothing like the excitement of seeing a game up close and personal to inspire your teen to try it for themselves.
Play sports as regular family night entertainment. Kids who grow up in a house where family night out means going league bowling or playing another team sport together might be more inclined to sign up for team sports. Even if they don't, making family night more physical encourages good health and fitness all on its own.
Introduce them to some athletic kids. Why not use peer pressure to your advantage? Kids will usually at least try some of the things their friends enjoy. Do you have friends with kids who play team sports? Why not get together so the kids can get to know each other? At the very least, your teen might make a new friend. Having an athletic friend doesn't necessarily mean they'll join a team sport. On the other hand, it keeps their mind open to the possibilities.
Sometimes it's just a matter of finding the right sport. No kid is a natural couch potato. There's likely some sport your child is good at. It might be something offbeat or something more conventional. Whatever it is, you won't know until they try it. So get out there and play a variety of sports as a family. Keep sports equipment of all kinds in your home. You never know when your couch potato kid will tire of video games and pick up a tennis racket. Make sure it's available when they get the notion.