Bestselling Jewelry Metal Stamping Tools in 2022
Bastex 36pc Steel Metal Number and Letter Alphabet ID Stamping Punch Tool Set Kit
- GENERAL USAGE - Great for permanently marking metals, plastics, leather and wooden items. Use with a basic hammer to permanently engrave names, addresses and other sentiments onto all different types of mediums including jewelry
- DURABILITY - All stamps and contents are made of high quality chrome vanadium steel for strength and hardness. These attributes reduce wear outs and insures these stamps are long lasting. Because of the steel construction these stamps will survive almost any stamping job you can throw at them.
- ORGANIZED STORAGE - Every stamp is securely organized in easy to find hard shell carrying case. All stamps are securely fit in a compact easy to carry box. The strong plastic top opening box is also easily stored.
- PRECISION - Every stamp is precisely machined to ensure all stamps are of the same size. In addition, all stamps are manufactured to be clear and legible upon use. The casing houses all the stamps into a single location under a hard and durable plastic.
- CONTENTS - Includes: Letters A through Z, Number 0 through 8, as the 6 and 9 are interchangeable and "&". Also includes top opening red hard shell case.
Steel Punches Flower Punch Stamp Set Jewelry Metal Stamping Tools DIY Craft Tool 20 Pcs/set
- Put the material into the plaster moldbowl,by welding machine suit or tiger skin suit before heating the mold, heating the raw material and add a little borax.
- When the gold and silver to complete melt, become optimum flow state ,use die sludge depressed quickly .
- After one minute of gold and silver and other liquid solidification.gently tapping the plaster mold with a hammer, plaster mold until the crack.
- Removed the jewelery blanks.Wash in the ultrasonic cleaning machine, use a hair to clean the gypsum powder.
- Jewelry finishing shape (chain type need to be welding), Finally, deal with the gold drum by agate polishing machine or hand-polished.
ImpressArt- Whimsy Heart Design Stamp, 3mm
- For stamping soft metals including brass, copper, nickel silver, sterling silver, gold, aluminum as well as wood, clay, and matte board
- Impression Size: 3mm
ImpressArt- Basic Bridgette Lowercase Letter Metal Stamp Set
- Size: 3mm (will stamp letters approximately 3mm tall)
- For stamping soft metals including aluminum, pewter, alkeme, copper, brass, nickel silver, and also wood
- Includes full alphabet and "?" symbol
Number and Letter Stamp Set (36 Piece Punch Set/A-Z & 0-9) Industrial Grade Hardened Carbon Steel Metal - 1/8" (3mm) Characters - Perfect for Imprinting Metal, Wood, Plastic, Leather, More!
- 36 PIECE SET - 26 Uppercase Letters (A through Z) and 10 Numbers ( 0-9)
- DESIGNED TO LAST OVER 10,000 STRIKES - Hardened Carbon Steel Strength, Incredibly Durable and Long Lasting!
- CONVENIENT HARD PLASTIC STORAGE CASE - Keeps All the Punches Safe & Organized
- EASILY STAMPS HARD & SOFT SURFACES - Including Metal, Wood, Plastic, Leather, Aluminum, and So Much More!
- 100% MANUFACTURER MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Tarvol Guarantees All of It's Products and Tools for Life!
SE 837-9TM Texturing Hammer with 9 Different Interchangeable Tips
- Each hammer tip is securely attached with a threaded collar
- Each hammer tip has a diameter of 3/4-Inch
- Our hammer weighs a total of 8-Ounces and the overall hammer length is 10-1/2-Inch
- 9 interchangeable tips: Stripe, Rounded Stripe (Rain), Square (Checker Board),
- Cross (Diamond), Dome (Moon Face), Dimple, Singe Cone, Single Round, Single Square
Bastex 39pc Steel Metal Number and Letter Alphabet ID Stamping Punch Tool Set Kit
- 39 Piece Punches Numbers and Letters all Uppercase only.
- Number 0 through 8, as the 6 and 9 are interchangeable. Letters A through Z.
- With an auto center punch tool.
- Includes a storage/carry case.
ImpressArt Simple Strike Metal Stamping Jig, 3mm
- Fits 3mm ImpressArt metal stamps
- Protects fingers
- Keeps stamps flush
- Includes 3mm heart design stamp
ImpressArt 1 Pound Metal Stamping Hammer
- First ever hammer designed specially for metal stamping
- Scaled down ergonomic grip designed for ease of handling
- Brass head prolongs the life of your metal stamps
Vector Number & Capital Letter Punch Set 36 Pc (6mm 1/4"): 09098
- * A Well Made, Durable Set Of Stamps
- * Compact size box, won't take up a lot of space
- * Perfect for personalizing jewelry and other items
- * Professional quality, Chrome Vanadium Steel
- ONE YEAR NO HASSLE WARRANTY
Metal Stamping Tool Kit with Alphanumeric Stamps and Assorted Tools and Anvil
- Stamping Tool Kit with Alphanumeric Stamps and Assorted Tools and Anvil
- 36 Pieces Alphanumeric stamp set with wooden organizer
- 3mm (1/8
- Uppercase ARIAL Font
Beadaholique Solid Metal Bench Block Wire Hardening and Wire Wrapping Tool
- Durable, smooth surface for work hardening wire or other metal smithing projects.
- Heavy weight keeps block in place on your work table.
- Measurements: 4 Inch x 4 Inch, 3/4 Inch thick.
TEKTON 6610 5/32-Inch Letter and Number Stamp Set, 36-Piece
- Includes uppercase letters A-Z, & character, and numerals 0-9.
- Permanently imprints metal, wood, plastic, and leather.
- Made from alloy steel for longer life.
- Indexed wood box keeps stamps organized.
- 5/32 inch character height.
A Quick Guide to Jewelry Making Supplies
A brief guide to help you purchase and get started in the art/craft of jewelry making.
The tools are simple enough. All one needs are pliers. But which types of pliers are good for the job? The folks at Delphi suggest this list of pliers that one should consider purchasing when starting wire wrapping jewelry:
Round Nose: Used to make loops. Both jaws are completely round and smooth.
Flat Nose: Use for professional looking bends and turns. Jaws are flat and smooth.
Chain Nose: This is an essential tool. Use to grip, tuck in and force wire through. Flat and smooth on the inside, curved on the outside.
Wire Looping: Conical jaw and matching trough make it easy to create smooth, circular loops.
Nylon Jaw: These pliers straighten wire, providing flawless smooth wire.
Bail Making: Makes the perfect bail for any pendant.
Now that you have the pliers, it is time to talk wire. A wire's gauge designates its thickness. The small the number the larger the wire. Wire comes in seven gauges from twelve (which is the thickest) to twenty-four (which is the thinnest). Wire can be expensive if buying either gold or silver and for those just starting out, there is "practice wire" which has the look of gold or silver, but is less expensive and a great tool for perfecting techniques before moving on to the higher quality.
You have the tools, now you need the book. The book that is the easiest to understand and to learn with is Making Bead amp; Wire Jewelry by Dawn Cook. An easy read. The instructions are simple enough to understand and the projects that are included are beautiful in their own right.
Now you are in the swing of things and are able to make jewelry with no problem. Now is the time to get those little things that make life easier for the jewelry maker and in the long run will save time and money. Those items included (Note: this is but a brief list and there are many, many more things at your local craft store that will help you enjoy jewelry making):
Mini Nippers: This precision tool is great for wire cutting. Its tapered head provides easy access in tight areas and a flush cut for smooth edges.
Wire Bending Jig: A time saver for repetitive shapes and multiple links.
Morton Twister: Helps create an easy way to twist thinner wires to create trim.
Now you are all set, enjoy the world of jewelry making and creating one of a kind items for personal use and gift giving.