Bestselling Jewelry Making Pin Backs in 2021
Mudder 100 Pieces Silver Tone Pin Back Clasp Brooch Name Badge Craft (1 Inch)
- Great for jewelry crafting, sewing fabric, making corsage
- Color: silver
- 3 Holes for sewing on or glue on
- Size: approximately 25 x 5 mm (1 x 3/ 16 inches)
- Package includes 100 pieces of pin backs
Kissitty 500-Piece Three Holes Iron Brooch Bar Pins Findings Safety Catch Back Pins Platinum 1.5" (38mm) for Craft Jewelry Making
- Size: about 1.5inch (38mm) long, 0.2inch (5mm) wide, hole: 0.08inch (2mm); pin: 0.04inch (1mm) thick.
- Feature#1: the safety catch lock for fastening your DIY craft or jewelry.
- Feature#2: three loops for attaching various findings to create a personalized accessory for clothes.
- Bright and shiny brooch pin backs for making brooches, jewelry or name badges.
- Just secure bar pin backs to any type of fabric object, make pins for your tote bags, or glue them to hard objects like cabochons.
Rustark 120Pcs 3 Sizes Silver Tone Pin Back Clasp Brooch for Badge Crafts, Jewelry Crafting, Sewing Fabric, Making Corsage - Small/Medium/Large
eBoot Tie Tacks Blank Pins with PVC Rubber Pin Backs (50)
- Pins size: 10 mm in diameter, 9 mm in length; Material: PVC rubber and nickel plated brass; Rubber pin keeper size: 12 mm in diameter, 7 mm in height
- Practical shape: protruding half round shape handle on the pin back is designed for easy grasp, thus you can be convenient to take on
- Tight rubber pin back: the PVC pin back is tight and they are not easy to fall off; Each pin back has a hole which is compatible with the tie tack pin
- Multiple purpose: good for jewelry making; You also can use the tie back to fix object, such as photos, fabrics, cloth, map, scrapbook, etc.
- Replacement for the lost pin back: can be the pin clutch backs, fits for all lapel pins, tie tacks, citation bars, service bars and jewelry
Paxcoo 2880 Pcs Jewelry Making Findings Supplies Kit with Open Jump Rings, Lobster Clasps, Crimp Beads, Screw Eye Pins, Head Pins, Earing Hooks and Earing Backs
- WHAT YOU GET? - This Jewelry making supplies comes with 24 different type jewelry findings (Total 2880 Pcs): 75 pieces earring hooks, 105 pieces lobster clasps, 750 pieces 5 mm open jump rings, 300 pieces 7 mm open jump rings, 210 pieces screw eye pins, 900 pieces crimp beads, 210 pieces head pins, 330 pieces earring backs and 1 pieces jump ring opener that is enough for your use
- HIGH QUALITY CONTAINER CASE - All the jewelry findings are keep in a clear plastic box. 24 style accessories are placed in 24 grid independent containers. It is easy to distinguish them and get what you want
- MATERIAL - The jewelry accessories kits are made of alloy and plastic material. Electroplated coating makes they anti-rust which guarantee longer use of the works
- A MUST HAVE KIT FOR JEWELRY CRAFT - The jewelry supplies kit is perfect for jewelry making beginner and professional. You can use this set to do your earring making, beading, jewelry repair and jewelry making project
- PRODUCT WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE - We provide 48-days money-back and 24-months warranty. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question
Beadaholique BP0614S 24-Piece Tone Glue on Bar Pin Back, 1-1/2-Inch, Silver
- Color: Silver
- Quantity: 24 Pieces
- Style/Shape: Bar Pin Back
- For jewelry making
120 Pairs Butterfly Clutch Tie Tacks Pin Back Replacement with 8mm Length Blank Pins for Craft Making, Silver
200 Pcs 6 Styles Clutch Pin Backs with Tie Tacks Blank Pins Kit, PVC Rubber Pin Backs, Pins Keepers Backs Locking Clasp, Butterfly Clutch Badge Insignia Clutches Pin Backs Replacement
- Color: golden, silver, black. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AFTER RECEIVED.
- Pins style & QTY: 30 pieces Gold plated, 70 piece Silver Plated, diameter: 4.5 mm, pin backs diameter: approx. 8mm
- Pin Backs Styles & QTY: 30 pcs Black PVC pin backs (size: 12 mm in diameter, 7 mm in height), 10 pcs Silver Locking pin keepers (size: 1 cm in upper diameter, 0.7 cm in bottom diameter, 0.6 cm in height ), 30 pcs Golden tone cluth pin back (diameter: 11 mm), 30 pcs Nickel cluth pin backs (diameter: 11 mm )
- Plastic box is included, convenient and useful
- Apply to lapel pins, tie tacks, service bars and jewelry, Good replacement for lost backs badges, name tags, etc.
100pcs Silver Tone Double Lock Brooch Pin Back Coat Crafts
- Big value 100 Pcs in a bag
- Exquisite nickel-plated steel,locking catched safely
Mudder 100 Pairs Butterfly Clutch Tie Tacks Pin Back Replacement with Blank Pins for Craft Making (Silver)
- Tie tacks: pins size is 4.5 mm in diameter, 8 mm in length; Clutch backs size is 11 mm in diameter, with silver color, small and low profile
- No tools required: butterfly clutch with spring fastener slices allow you to install and remove it easily, handy and convenient for use
- Durable and sturdy: clutch backs and blank pins are made of brass, sturdy and light, lock pins firmly and keep them secure
- 100 Abundant pairs: 100 set of tie tacks, enough for replacement to your torn or lost one, also good supplies for making DIY crafts
- Versatile: blank pins and clutch back can be applied to tie tacks, badge insignia, citation bars, service bars and jewelry making, etc.
Shapenty 120PCS Small Metal Double Hole DIY Craft Brooch ID Name Badge Safety Catch Locking Pins Back Clasp Blank Pin Backing for Jewelry Findings (Silver Tone, 1 Inch)
- Material: Metal; Color: Silver tone. Hole: 2 holes.
- Length is 1"/25mm, height is about 0.24" /6mm.
- Locking catched safely, easy to attach.
- Great replacement for pin clutch backs.
- Package includes: 120pcs * brooch safety pin backs.
100 Pcs Silver 32mm Tone Brooch Back Bar Pins Findings
- Material: Iron
- Each measures approximately 27 x 5 mm (1 1/16" x 3/16")
- Great for jewel crafting, sewing fabric, making corsage.
Beadaholique BP0414S 24-Piece Tone Glue on Bar Pin Back, 1-Inch, Silver
- Color: Silver
- Quantity: 24 Pieces
- Style/Shape: Bar Pin Back
- For jewelry making
Jewelry Making DIY: Build a Bracelet
Build your bracelet piece-by-piece. Use the shapes you know how to make and experiment with new ones, one added to the other until you have the length you want
If you've created jewelry with wire before, either freehand or with a jig; you probably already know how to make wire shapes. If you can make a few simple wire shapes, you're already on your way to building a fabulously bold bracelet. If you don't know how to make wire jewelry, get some wire and practice and take it from there.
What You Need
If you make jewelry already, you should have these three basic tools. If you don't, borrow them from a jewelry-making friend. You may also purchase them inexpensively from a craft shop like Michael's or Hobby Lobby, or a local bead shop.
You may use beads to make your bracelet if you like, but you don't have to. All you really need is wire, in several gauges. The smaller the gauge number, the bigger the wire. The bigger the wire, the bolder the look. The variety you get from mixing and matching is what makes a bracelet like this so unique.
Start With What You Know
Some people like to have a bracelet or necklace planned every step of the way, this bead will go here, that shape will go there. That's the way most classes teach. Everybody follows the same steps. Everybody uses the same beads. And everybody goes home with the exact same piece of jewelry.
Why not try it another way? Start with what you know; first of all, work out of your own personal creativity, the thing that makes you who you are. Don't follow instructions from a book, except possibly the tips on how to put things together.
Decide what you want on your bracelet, your own theme, not what someone tells you to want. Start with a single shape, a heart, for instance, a great theme for Valentine's Day or any other occasion.
As in the illustration, create a big fat Heart shaped wire piece or use a unique heart-shaped bead. That will be your focal piece. You'll build your bracelet from there.
Create shapes you already know how to make and add them to your focal piece to build your bracelet shape by shape. Connect shapes and pieces together using figure eight shapes you make or jump rings you can buy in a craft store. If you are one of those people who simply must have symmetry, make all of your shapes the same. It's okay.
Build your bracelet piece-by-piece. Use the shapes you know how to make and experiment with new ones, one added to the other until you have the length you want.
Mixing and matching wire gauges helps you flex your creative muscle. Mix and match to make it interesting.
Make Hearts and swirls, people and flowers. Add these little 'charms' to your bracelet to give it boldness, fullness and dangle.