Bestselling Jewelry Making Bead Looms in 2020
Efivs Arts 2500pcs Multicolor 4mm Pony Seed Beads for DIY Bracelets,Necklaces, Key Chains and Kid Jewelry Bead Box Kit,J002
- Package contains approximately 2500 rainbow seed beads
- Great kit for DIY rainbow loom rubber bands, bracelet, kids craft etc., and wonderful gift for children, friends or yourself.
- Beads measure:4mm Hole size:1.6mm
- Providing a clear plastic organizer box for convenient to store and carry
- Can be combined with other style seed beads to add visual interest and depth to your Mother's day theme projects
OPount 27 Pieces Jewelry Making Kit Supplies with Zipper Storage Case Beads Wire Starter Tool for Jewelry Crafting and Jewelry Repairing
- There have all things you would need to make jewelry. A set of jewelry making and repairing kit includes 22 tools, four beading wires, 2pieces waxed nylon cord, 1pcs silver beading wire, 1pcs copper wiring
- The jewelry making and repairing tool kit contains: 6 different size needles, 3 jewelry pliers, 3 needle threader, 2 tweezers (1 straight, 1 bent), 1 caliper, 1 awl, 1 jump ring opener, 1 thimble, 1 bead embroidery needle, 1 thread scissors, 1 tape measure, 1 bead scoop and 1 zip pouch
- 4 kinds beading wire includes: Black waxed nylon cord, white waxed nylon cord , silver coils bracelet memory wire, silver copper wiring
- Suitable for jewelry beading making and repairing. You can get started on making earrings, necklaces, bracelets, charms, anklets and more
- Jewelry making kits are packed in a black zipper bag that will make your accessories easy to carry, organized and safer
Beading Hand Needles with Big Eye 8 Pieces Set - Assorted Large Eye Flexible Craft Needles with Bottle Tube for Seed or Small Hole Beads - 0.35mm Thickness
BENECREAT 24 Boxes of About 24000 Pcs 11/0 Multicolor Beading Glass Seed Beads 24 Colors Round Pony Bead Mini Spacer Beads Diameter 2mm with Container Box for Jewelry Making
Beadalon Jewel Loom Kit: Beading Loom, Needle, Threader, Pouch
- Shaped to fit in the palm of your hand for comfortable grip and control while beading
- Comes with Jewel Loom, Rod, Bag, Needle and Threader
- Easy to use, Portable & Lightweight
Cousin Large Traditional Bead Loom kit
- Perfect for beaded bracelets
- Learn new weaving techniques
- Makes an excellent gift
Chenille Kraft Creativity Street Bead Loom
- All inclusive bead loom kit includes all that you need to create stunning jewelry
- Includes frame, beading string, needles, and multi-color seed beads
- Use to make simple to complex projects
JARTC Natural Stone Beads Matte Frosted Colorful Stripe Agate Loose Beads for Necklace Bracelet Charms Jewelry Making (8mm)
Choon's Design Wrapit Loom
- Wrap-it loom allows its users to make multiple elegant bracelets
- From the makers of rainbow loom
PH PandaHall 1 Box 8/0 Glass Seed Beads Round Pony Bead Light Sky Blue for Jewelry Making 3mm (about 2000pcs)
- Size& Quantity: about 0.12inch(3mm) in diameter, hole: 0.039inch(1mm); Seed bead size: 8/0, total about 2000pcs/box.
- No glue, no mess! Just simply poke through your String Cord into the holes and add-on to your loom project!(Matched with string in 0.2-0.8mm size).
- Great kit for DIY bracelet, necklace, dress decoration, jewelry accessories, gifts and other crafts.
- PandaHall Elite logo plastic box set is included, also help you easy to store the small tiny items of Jewelry Findings.
- Note: the picture shown is a representation of the item, you'll receive from the actual size items. Picture may appear larger on your screen. Color may vary slightly due to the color setting of each individual monitor. Please double check the sizes before purchasing.
Klutz Beaded Bands: Super Stylish Bracelets Made Simple Craft Kit
- Includes 900+ Beads and custom tool
- Comes with custom loom, 900+ glass and specialty beads, closure beads, cord, beading thread, 3 needles
- Includes a 60 page instructional book with Klutz certified crystal-clear instructions
- Design bracelets that can be stacked or wrapped
- Recommended for children ages 10+
500 Black Round Wood Beads Wooden Spacer Beads Jewelry Making, Beading and Jewelry Making, 8 mm
- Condition: High quality Brand New
- Colour : Dyed Black
- Size: approx. 8 mm in diameter X 6 mm in height, hole size: 2-3 mm
- Material: wooden
- QTY : 500 PCs Beads
Buytra 2mm Multicolor Round Glass Seed Beads Loose Beads with Box for Jewelry Making DIY Crafts
- Material and Size of glass seed beads: Made of glass, about 0.08inch(2mm) in diameter, 0.60inch(1.5mm) thick; seed bead weight 500g, box weight 60g
- Multicolor loose seed beads: different vibrant colors add to the attractiveness of your jewelry; Warm tip: there maybe a tiny bit of variety in size and shape
- Easy to use: Just simply string glass beads through the holes with a beading thread cord and add-on to your loom project! You'll be able to make some stunning Handmade gifts
- Great jewelry accessories for DIY bracelet, necklace, earrings, anklet, clothes embellishment or other crafts projects; Small Parts, not sutiable for children under 3 years old, please keep out of reach of children
- A plastic storage box with 12 compartments, you can divide loose seed beads by colors for easy access; Great to be used as a jewelry storage box organizing beads, earrings, clasps, jump rings or other jewerly findings
How to Create Your Own Fashion Earrings
Crafting your own earrings is a fun and creative hobby for anyone. You can create individual styles to give away as gifts or to sell. You can find special exotic bead supplies and tools for beading your own piece of jewelry on the Internet.
All supplies should be purchased by a reputable online bead store. Cheaper pins and wires begin to snap apart when bend too many times. Look for sterling silver for head pins and ear wires. Prices are usually listed on the beading WebPages. The supplies you will need to make your own jewelry are:
Head pins: Head pins are straight pins with a small flat head. Beads are fed onto the head pins.
Ear Wires: Head Wires are where the bead hangs from. You can find bags with enough for 10 pairs of earrings on any bead supply Website.
Beads: There is are a huge supply of exotic beautiful beads from large to small of any style on the Internet. Make sure you choose beads with small holes just large enough to fit over the head pin. Beads usually range in price depending on quality and type. The more different and exotic the bead is the more money you will pay. For example: Hand blown glass beads would be more expensive.
Wire Cutter: This is a necessity. Its function is to cut the head pin to the correct length.
Pliers: Round ends and flat ends. Use whatever style you prefer. I prefer the style with the flat ends. It has grips underneath and holds the wire tighter.
First choose the beads you want for your earrings. Place beads onto the head pin. The head of the pin will hold your beads in place. Continue adding beads until the desired earring length. Repeat with second earring.
Cut wire after you have reached the desired style and length. Cut off the extra wire, leaving enough to curl around a couple of times.
Use pliers and twist the straight wire into a small circle. This works by gripping the wire at the top, curling the wire once, readjust the wire and curl it over again. Do this a few times until the wire is curled into a circle. The size depends on your taste.
Using your pliers, gently open the end of the ear wire where the earring attaches and pry it out a bit so that you can slip the circle end of the head pin through it.
Slip the curled end of the earring's head pin through the ear wire. Use the pliers to tighten the opening of the ear wire around the earring head pin.
Making charm earrings are just as easy to make. First choose a favorite charm you want for your earrings.
Use jump rings, to attach your charms to three eye pins loading them up beads. Using your wire cutter cut off the excess eye pin.
Bend the wire with your pliers. Carefully bend the wire to a loop, closing it tight.
Once you have three eye pins for your earrings, attach the eye pin sections with jump rings onto each earring finding.
Hanging earrings is another type of earrings that hang beautifully off the ears while creating a dramatic look. (Chinese Turquoise chips beads are what I use to create these pairs of earrings) First take an eye pin, add one bead of your choice to match. Using a wire cutter and cut off the excess pin. Use flat nose pliers bend the piece of wire to the right. Using a round nose pliers bend the wire to a loop, and close tight. Repeat once.
Take a head pin, and add three turquoise chips, using a wire cutter cut off the excess head pin leaving 3/16." Using flat nose pliers bend the wire to the right. Bend the wire into a loop and close tight. Repeat three times.
Take a pin and add four turquoise chips, using wire cutters, cut off the excess head pin leaving 3/16."Using flat pliers bend the wire to the right. Using your pliers continue to bend the wire into a loop and close tight. Repeat once.
Open jump ring, add one French hook ear wire and one eye pin from step 1 and close jump ring. Repeat once.
Now we are at the finish line. Use three jump rings to attach two three chip head pins and one four chip head pin to the bottom of the eye pin with the bead your chosen bead and the French ear wire. Repeat once.
Now you have three pairs of earrings you can wear anywhere at anytime and be the envy of your neighborhood.