Bestselling Intellivision Games, Consoles & Accessories in 2020
IntelliVision AtGames Flashback Classic Game Console
ColecoVision AtGames Flashback Classic Game Console
- Classic Controller Included
- Limited Overlays for Authentic User Experience
- 60 Classic Games Built-in
- Features Hit Titles: Venture, Zaxxon, Space Panic and Jumpman Junior
NASCAR Dirt to Daytona
- career mode including all 4 nascar series.
- 31 total tracks including exciting dirt tracks.
- realistic car damage from scratches and scrapes to dents and multi-car destruction.
Billiards: Real Pool
- Test your skills in more than 12 different pool games including 8-Ball, 9-Ball, Rotation & additional games such as Carom & Bowliards.
- 1 or 2 player competitive action.
Puzzle Challenge: Crosswords and More (Playstation 2)
- Full of puzzles and brainteasers to entertain and challenge all word puzzle lovers
- Over 1,000 unique word and logic puzzle games arranged in an easy-to-use format, providing over 200 hrs. of game play
- Includes easy crosswords, challenging crosswords, codebreakers, cryptics, diamonds, wordsearch, kriss kross, number jig, backwords and more
- Enjoy 2-player game sharing via wireless connection on the PS2
Shin Megami Tensei - Digital Devil Saga (Deluxe Box Set)
- Shin Megami Tensei
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts [PlayStation 2]
- 27 big game animals to hunt
- 12 exotic locations throughout the world
- 3 modes of gameplay featuring
- 1000s of authentic gear options including: 11 rifles, 3 handguns, 2 bows, 1 crossbow, 3 knives, plus 4 different scopes
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories [PlayStation2] Unknown
- Playstation 2
- Objects can be destroyed by running into an explosion, allowing for clusters of enemies to be destroyed with a single hit. Unfortunately, this also applies to the player's base, making it possible to be killed by a low-altitude target that has just been destroyed. The sky changes color when the player reaches certain point levels: Black (starting); Blue (1,000-4,999); Purple (5,000-19,999); Turquoise (20,000-49,999); Gray (50,000-99,999); Black (100,000+). A multiplier is applied to all point values, starting at 1 and increasing with each new level to a maximum of 6.
- Interactive dance game for Playstation 2
- dance and sing
FINAL FANTASY X-2 [PlayStation2]
Guitar Hero I Software Greatest Hits (PlayStation2)
WAR Jetz (Wdl)- PS2
- Powerful Weaponry
- Improved Graphics
- Two-Player Action
Using the Nintendo Wii for Exercise: Suggested Games
The Nintendo Wii can be a fun way to get a real workout! You just have to know which games to play. Here are the best Wii games for maximum calorie burning.
Wii Sports: Boxing. Wii Sports is a Nintendo Wii game that comes with the original system. There are various sports available to play, but boxing is the one that will really get your heart pumping. Play three consecutive games of Wii boxing (each game is three rounds each) against either a computer opponent or a real person and you'll be sweating. Depending on your skill level, three games of boxing will take around 15-20 minutes, plenty of time to get in a decent cardiovascular workout and some extra work for your upper arms, back, and abdominals.
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games: Rowing, Swimming, and Running Games. The recent Wii game, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, offers a variety of Olympic style games that will get your heart racing. If you really want a good workout, try the 4X100 meter freestyle aquatics game. You "swim" four laps up and down the length of the pool with four different characters, each of which may have a separate swimming style, causing you to use different movements. Athletic events such as the 400 meter hurdles are good for your upper body, as is the rowing competition. Go for the gold and use this Wii game to have fun burning some calories!
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party. Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) has been known as a great way to get a fun workout in a video game setting for years now. Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party for the Nintendo Wii is no exception. The game comes with a dance pad and provides a full body workout, if you can master some of the moves. Even if you rarely hit to right spots on the dance mat, you'll still be burning some calories.
The Nintendo Wii is a fun way to shed some calories. Try playing these Wii games for the maximum workout benefit.