Bestselling Infant Safety Car Seats in 2020
Shynerk Baby Car Mirror, Safety Car Seat Mirror for Rear Facing Infant with Wide Crystal Clear View, Shatterproof, Fully Assembled, Crash Tested and Certified
- EXTRA WIDE CRYSTAL CLEAR REFLECTION AND 360 DEGREE ADJUSTABLE: Full 360 degree easily pivot to your desired viewing angle, the Baby Car Mirror allows you to keep your lovely baby in sight and look good after him or her all the time.
- SAFETY CERTIFIED&CRASH TESTED: Design of Shatterproof Acrylic Glass, strongly tied up by heavy duty straps, full rotation with hinge, in the event of a Crash or Accident you can make sure of your baby's safety.
- EASY TO TIGHTEN STRAPS: Easy straps to your moveable headrest and give you an unbreakable 360 degree swivel travel.
- FITS MOST CARS,TRUCKS, VANS SUVs AND ANY PLACE OF BACK SEAT. Our Baby Car Mirror provides you perfect view.
- SHYNERK BABY MIRROR SATISFACTION: If you find anything wrong with your baby mirror, do not hesitate to let us know and we will take care of it. Your satisfaction is paramount!
Safety 1st Grow and Go 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat (Blue Coral)
- Built to grow with your child, this Safety 1st car seat supports infants from five pounds to toddlers of 40 pounds as a rear-facing car seat, 22 to 65 pounds forward-facing toddler car seat, and 40 to 100 pounds as a belt-positioning booster
- An adjustable three-position recline makes it easy to get a good fit for the seat in your car
- Harness holders keep the harness open, making it easier to get into and out of the seat. Front seat passengers can enjoy up to seven inches more legroom with the rear-facing infant seat's reduced footprint
- Adjust the height of the headrest and harness in one easy step with the QuickFit Harness. Even in booster mode, the headrest adjusts easily, ensuring the best fit for your child
- Two integrated cup holders keep snacks and drinks close. Easy to clean, the seat pad removes easily, ready to go into the washing machine and dryer
- This car seat meets or exceeds federal, ASTM, and JPMA safety standards and includes a one-year limited warranty
- Safety 1st believes parenting should have fewer worries and more joyful moments. As the first and only leader in child safety, Safety 1st is here to give you peace of mind so you can spend less time worrying and more time enjoying every first you experience with your child
Safety 1st Smooth Ride Travel System with OnBoard 35 LT Infant Car Seat, Monument 2
- This Safety 1st all-in-one travel system allows for a seamless transition from car to stroller. QuickClick technology secures the LATCH-equipped car seat to the stroller without disturbing your baby.
- With exceptional side-impact protection, the included 35 LT rear-facing infant car seat includes added back and neck support for newborns.
- An oversized canopy with flip-out visor and peek-a-boo window provides shade and airflow on sunny days and a convenient basket under the seat provides storage for baby items.
- Designed for travel, the stroller is lightweight, has a fast, one-hand fold, and stands on its own when folded.
- A five-point safety harness keeps children up to 50 pounds (in stroller mode) or up to 35 pounds (in car seat mode) safe and secure, with adjustable harness heights to provide a customized fit.
- This JPMA-certified travel system exceeds ASTM standards for safety and includes a one-year limited warranty.
- Safety 1st believes parenting should have fewer worries and more joyful moments so you enjoy every "first" your child experiences.
Safety 1st onBoard 35 LT Infant Car Seat (Monument)
- Give your baby a safe and secure fit for travel with this LATCH-equipped Safety 1st car seat that fits infants from four pounds to toddlers of 35 pounds in rear-facing mode.
- Featuring ultra-lightweight construction using next-generation engineering, this easy-to-carry seat includes side-impact protection. Head and body inserts give newborns added comfort and support.
- Adjust your child's fit in the seat with four harness heights, spaced for a better fit whether your child is tiny or tall. Adjust the harness with a single pull for a secure fit.
- When travel takes you away from home, this seat is ready to use on an aircraft. Compatible with any QuickClick-equipped stroller, the seat attaches with one simple click.
- Easy to clean, the seat pad removes easily and is ready to go into the washing machine and dryer.
- This car seat meets or exceeds federal, ASTM, and JPMA safety standards and includes a one-year limited warranty.
- Safety 1st believes parenting should have fewer worries and more joyful moments. As the first and only leader in child safety, Safety 1st is here to give you peace of mind so you can spend less time worrying and more time enjoying every first you experience with your child.Adjustable base for the right fit to your car
Baby Backseat Mirror for Car - View Infant in Rear Facing Car Seat - 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee - Best Newborn Safety With Secure Headrest Double-Strap - Essential Car Seat Accessories
Safety 1st onBoard 35 Air 360 Infant Car Seat (Raven HX)
- Providing five layers of safety, this LATCH-equipped Safety 1st car seat fits infants from four pounds to toddlers of 35 pounds in a rear-facing configuration.
- Shielded in the deep seat structure, your little one is further protected by AirProtect advanced side-impact protection and GCell HX patented race car foam for crash energy absorption.
- Crash tested from every angle for front, rear, side, and rollover impacts, this seat includes soft foam padding throughout the seat for safety as well as comfort. A reinforced handle adds stability.
- The five-point harness adjusts easily from the front of the car and features four harness heights and three buckle locations.
- A stay-in-car base adjusts for a customized fit to your car. When you need to remove the lightweight seat, the Carry Curve Handle with comfort grip makes it easy to transport.
- This car seat meets or exceeds federal, ASTM, JPMA safety standards as well as the European rollover standard and includes a one-year limited warranty.
- Safety 1st believes parenting should have fewer worries and more joyful moments. As the first and only leader in child safety, Safety 1st is here to give you peace of mind so you can spend less time worrying and more time enjoying every first you experience with your child.
Safety 1st Adjustable OnBoard Infant Car Seat Base for OnBoard 35, OnBoard 35 Air, OnBoard 35 Air+, and OnBoard 35 Air 360 Infant Car Seats, Black
- Use with the onBoard 30, onBoard 35, onBoard 35 Air, onBoard 35 Air+, and onBoard 35 Air 360. Note: NOT compatible with the onBoard 35 LT.
- 5-position base for best fit to car
- Large belt path openings. See your vehicle owner's manual for information on designated latch positions and anchor locations
- LATCH equipped
COZY GREENS Baby Car Mirror | Baby Mirror for Car Back Seat | Carseat Mirrors for Backseat Rear Facing Infant | 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee | Crash Tested | Premium Matte Finish
- KEEP YOUR LITTLE ONE SAFE. Our extra large convex baby car mirror is fully adjustable, giving you a crystal clear view of your rear facing infant from head to toe. No more guessing, you will SEE your child and easily keep him or her safe & comfortable and focus on driving safely.
- LIFETIME FACTORY WARRANTY. If at any point you are not 100% happy with your baby mirror for car you are welcome to a 100% Refund or FREE replacement, no questions asked + Every purchase includes a free Windshield Mirror for forward-facing carseats, a Travel Activities eBook and Specialized Cleaning Cloth.
- ENGINEERED FROM THE STRONGEST CRASH TESTED MATERIALS. Unlike other carseat mirrors, the Cozy Greens backseat mirror has passed 45 MPH crash testing at an official European testing facility; even stricter than standard USA baby car seat tests. The SUPER SECURE STRAP SYSTEM (see images) keeps the mirrors firmly in place, so we as parents can feel safe and secure.
- HELP UNDERPRIVILEGED CHILDREN. As young parents, we want our family-owned small business Cozy Greens to benefit the world. To this end, we donate 5% of our profits directly to the USA 501c certified foundation ChildsLife "chances for children". Feel the Joy of knowing that your purchase significantly and directly helps underprivileged children.
- SAVES VALUABLE TIME. As parents of four young children, we chose to design our car seat mirror so that it can be installed in under one minute. We all want to quickly get back to providing our kids with love and care. Therefore: ZERO assembly required, simply unpack the mirror, strap it to the headrest, adjust the viewing angle, and enjoy tossing your little one smiles.
Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat, Saturn
- Side impact tested, Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo's side impact test standard
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the Federal crash test standard. Rear facing fit tip is top of child head is at least 1 inch below the top of the child restraint seat back
- Multiple shoulder harness positions for better fit and longer use. Age at least two years of age
- Upfront harness adjustment and buckle release allows easy and convenient adjusting
- Integrated body cushion gives added comfort to baby and an easily removable head pillow for older children
Baby Trend Snap N Go EX Universal Infant Car Seat Carrier
- Stroller Frame that accepts infant car seats to form a Travel System
- Accepts all Baby Trend Car seats
- 2-cup holder parent tray w/covered storage compartment, Recommended Use : Max. Weight: 45 lbs
- Lightweight and easy to transport and convenient one hand fold
- Large storage basket and rear wheels with brakes
Accmor 2 Pcs Infants and Baby Head Support, Carseat Neck Relief, Offers Protection for Kids Gift
Summer Infant Snuzzler Infant Support for Car Seats and Strollers, Black Velboa
- Helps support baby's head while seated in car seats, strollers, bouncer seats and infant swings
- Perfect fit for all babies and preemies!
- Separate head support adjusts length-wise as baby grows for a custom fit
- The Snuzzler reverses from soft terry cloth to a smooth woven fabric for two style options. One side is Polyester velboa which provides a soft, warm, comfortable place for baby.
- Crash tested for safety. Machine washable
DOCA Car Charger Auto Power Supply Cable
Child Safety Tips for Vacationing with Kids
Heading for a beach or vacation destination with children this summer? It is always a great time, but it's also important to be aware of the dangers involved. Accidents can happen anywhere, and vacations can pose new risks that parents sometimes aren't prepared for.
For the youngest children and babies, staying in a hotel and condo often means living in a space that, unlike home, is not baby-proofed. There are typically no safety plugs on electrical outlets, gates near stairways, or bumpers on table corners. If your child is a toddler, or even just starting to move, it is a good idea to baby proof this temporary space as much as possible. Quickly try to look for choking hazards; dangling curtain, blind, or electrical cords; poisons in bathrooms or kitchen areas, or other dangers you would remove in your own home. Bring your own safety products, such as outlet plugs or toilet lid locks. Make sure children cannot access pool areas without supervision.
When venturing outdoors, busy travel destinations can pose many risks. In crowds children have the risk of becoming lost, wandering off, or even being abducted.
Busy and curious toddlers can be a handful in public places. They often don't want the confines of a stroller or the short radius of movement from holding your hand. If your toddler refuses to be pushed in a stroller, try keeping them secure with a harness, such as the Eddie Bauer Harness Buddy. It appears like a stuffed animal-style backpack that clips around the back and chest, but with a long "tail" that a parent can hold. Other wrist-style straps are available. Many adults feel these straps appear too leash-like, but keeping a busy toddler from becoming lost in a crowd is much more important than how it might appear.
For older children, who are capable of understanding instruction, it is important to have a meet-up point if you become separated in a crowd. Always have the same meet-up point, and make sure it is an area that is well-lit at night that is not desolate.
At the earliest possible age, begin teaching stranger danger to children. Tell them never to go off with anyone they don't know, and to be loud or make a scene if anyone would try to grab them or hurt them. Make sure not to scare your child, but be sure they are aware of possible dangers. There are books, DVDs and free online tips available that help to teach these lessons.
Many children's travel supplies, such as luggage, beach chairs, towels, or totes, often come with the option of adding embroidered names or monograms. While cute or helpful for avoiding arguments, it is important to always avoid having your child's name on any item that could be seen by strangers. This puts your child at greater risk. Child abductors can gain a child's trust by acting as if they know them, using their name.
On the beach there are several issues of which to be aware. First and foremost make sure to take proper sun precautions. Babies under six months should stay out of direct sunlight, as their skin is very sensitive and sunscreen is not approved for infants this young. Always apply sunscreen to children over six months when planning to spend time outside. The beach adds to the threat of sunburn, because the reflection of sunlight off the sand and water intensifies the sun's rays. Check with your family doctor, as it is important to choose an appropriate SPF for your activities and family. Make sure to apply 30 minutes before going out into the sun. Then be sure to reapply often, especially if swimming. The best way to avoid sunburn or skin damage is by avoiding time in the sun between 10:00am and 3:00pm. This is when the risks are greatest. Have a UV-shielding tent or beach umbrella available for children to play under. Also, cover up with clothing to prevent the effects of the sun. Cool, loose-fitting beach clothing is available for children. Check companies like One Step Ahead, who have plenty of sun safety products for babies, toddlers, and older children.
Other beach dangers can be found in the sand and water. Many parents are unaware of the dangers of digging holes in the sand. Any hole that is large enough for a child to fall into or fit in can be deadly. Collapsed sand can crush lungs or even continue to collapse, making rescuing a buried person difficult or even impossible. Don't allow your children to dig holes or sit in holes in the sand.
Make sure to educate your child on swimming safety at the beach. It's important for them to realize that swimming in an ocean is not like swimming in a pool. There are currents and tides, dangerous jetties and piers. The rip current is one of the most serious dangers in the water at the beach, and can cause drowning. The rip current is a flow of water under the surface that moves away from the shore. Teach your child that if they get caught in a rip current, to swim parallel to the shoreline. Let them know that trying to out-swim the rip current, moving toward shore, is not an effective way to become free from the pull of the water. Make sure to swim only when a lifeguard is on duty.
Taking a trip is a time to relax and have fun, but don't take a vacation from your everyday awareness of safety; and also be prepared for new issues that come with being away from home.