Bestselling Industrial Hose Nozzles in 2021
Melnor 465C Industrial Hose Nozzle, Gray
Heavy Duty Garden Hose Nozzle - 4" Lead-Free Brass - Adjustable Twist Pressure Sprayer - Includes 4 Bonus Hose Washers By EcoToolz
- HEAVY DUTY BRASS CONSTRUCTION to tackle the toughest cleaning or watering jobs, no more buying a new nozzle each spring.
- SPECIALLY ENGINEERED with 4 holes at the tip for maximum pressure & water flow, adjustable spray rotates from a light stream to a strong force.
- LEAD FREE & SAFE FOR ALL garden watering uses including organic vegetable watering or produce washing, standards brass contains high levels of unsafe lead. Conforms to all state laws for potable water use. Safe for children to handle because it's lead free.
- DURABLE DESIGN ensures years of use for watering gardens, car washing, deck, siding & driveway cleaning, & industrial facilities washing.
- THIS ADJUSTABLE NOZZLE quickly adjusts from a fine mist for watering plants to a powerful jet stream for cleaning your home or auto.
Garden Hose Nozzle / Hand Sprayer - Heavy Duty 10 Pattern Metal Watering Nozzle - High Pressure - Pistol Grip Front Trigger - Flow Control Setting Knob - Suitable for Car Wash, Cleaning, Watering Lawn and Garden - Ideal for Washing Dogs & Pets
Hose Nozzle ~ Solid Brass ~ Adjustable Spray Patterns ~ Made in USA ~ with Bonus High Pressure Sweeper Nozzle
- Tired of leaky hose nozzles? Try this Quality Heavy Duty Solid Brass Nozzle made with a proven leak proof design
- NON-BREAKABLE! No plastic or rubber parts to crack, break, or fall apart. The BEST water hose nozzle, PERIOD!
- Adjustable from fine mist spray that's great for delicate plants to a powerful pressure jet stream for knocking off caked on mud
- BONUS! Includes a second powerful High Pressure Sweeper Nozzle great for blasting off patios, sidewalk & driveway or cleaning gutters
- BUY AMERICAN QUALITY! Proudly Made here in the USA by a US company!
Heavy Duty Metal Garden Hose Nozzle Combo; 1 Adjustable Sprayer Nozzle for Cleaning and Car Washing + 1 5-Pattern Spray Nozzle for Garden Watering
- All metal nozzle 2 pack with a classic rear trigger design built for the needs of landscapers and contractors
- Adjustable tip nozzle has the classic variable spray control that is perfect for car washing and cleaning; as you squeeze the trigger, it progressively goes from cone to jet to full spray
- Adjustable nozzle has a threaded tip for Attachment to other watering devices, cleaning tools, or hoses
- Multi pattern nozzle has 5 settings for all of your watering needs; mist, stream, gentle Shower, flood, cone-jet-full
- Melnor limited lifetime Warranty; if you experience a product failure issue, ever, we replace it, we stand behind our products
Nelson High Temperature and High-Pressure Rated Rear Trigger Industrial Spray Nozzle 50501
- Heavy-duty, die-cast metal body with thermoguard insulation
- Reinforced brass stem, nut, and stem retainer
- Hot water rated to 160-degres Fahrenheit
- Crush-resistant, glass-filled nylon handle
Viking Brass Tip Heavy Duty Spray Nozzle
- Adjustable dial provides cleaning options from a fine mist to a powerful jet stream
- Super soft grip and handle-lock reduces hand fatigue
- Solid, sturdy brass tip construction holds up well over time
Industrial Grade Garden Hose Shut Off Valve, Heavy Duty Solid Brass, Lead Free, Large Ergonomic Handle, Designed for The Professional, Built to Last, Fits All Standard 3/4" (GHT) Garden Hoses
Garden Hose Nozzle, Water Hose Sprayer, 10 Spray Patterns, Heavy Duty Leak Proof Zinc Alloy Design, Rust Resistant Chrome Plating, Flow Control for Precise Water Pressure, Bonus 2 Washers
UltraSource Hose Spray Nozzle with Swivel GHT, Bronze/Black
- Industrial-grade slip resistant body, trigger and head are rubberized for comfortable use
- GHT attachment used to connect to hoses or pipes with the same diameter
- Heavy duty bronze and stainless steel hold up to tough working environments
- Rubber construction is designed to withstand exposure to various chemicals and oils, as well as harsh climates
- Ideal for industrial kitchens, food processors, and businesses for quickly spraying down work areas
Bubble Bags for Archive and Transport of Fine Art
This is industrial-strength, 3/16" polyethylene, which is the industry standard for storing and archiving valuable works of art.
Bubble bags literally use air bubbles as cushioning, much like the bubble wrap that is used by the post office and private delivery companies. This material by the way is not the low-grade bubble wrap that many people get a kick out of popping. This is industrial-strength, 3/16" polyethylene, which is the industry standard for storing and archiving valuable works of art.
This type of art pouch is available in a couple of different styles as well as a wide variety of sizes. For example, there are bubble bags for frame transport that have flaps (think of a large envelope) at the "top" (the narrow side) as well as the "side" (the long side), allowing for flexibility when it comes to storage or transport. An additional option may include Velcro straps for sealing your artwork securely inside.
Bubble bags are available in over one hundred different sizes, shapes and styles. Not only are there art pouches for frame transport, you will find numerous shapes and sizes for transporting and storing three-dimensional statues, stained glass and fine porcelain. You will even find tube-shaped pouches for storing and transporting rolled prints and similar valuable objects.
If you have doubts about what kind of bubble bags you should get, you'll be glad to know that most online purveyors of such materials offer an online-calculator and other Web-based tools that will help you in determining the best sizes and shapes.
Another distinct advantage to using this type of protective gallery packaging becomes apparent when it's time to pay your insurance premiums. Whether you own and operate a gallery or are a homeowner with a rider for valuable collector art, your insurer will most likely offer substantial discounts on your monthly or bi-annual premiums when you use bubble bags for the transport and/or storage of your collection. Although you'll pay a bit more for high quality packing of this type, it is an investment that will definitely pay for itself when it comes to insurance costs - not to mention peach of mind.