Bestselling Industrial Cylinders & Accessories in 2021
The ROP Shop (2) New 1.5" x 12" Snow Plow Angle Angling Cylinder RAMS for Fisher A3660 20117K
- 2 Pack New 1.5" x 12" Snow Plow Angle Angling CYLINDER RAMS
- For Fisher A3660 20117K
- Replaces: A3660, 20117K, 20117, SNP8117, 1304300
- Stroke: 12", Bore 1 1/2", Action: Single
- Quality Aftermarket Part with 1 Year Warranty
URBEST 10Pcs Solenoid Valve Pneumatic Muffler Filter Noise Silencer 1/4" PT Thread Pneumatic Air Cylinder Accessories
- Item Name : Pneumatic Muffler;Thread Size : 1/4" PT
- Thread Diameter : 12.7mm;Total Length : 29mm/1.1";
- Material : Metal;Color : Gold Tone;
- Package Qty : 10Pcs Pneumatic Mufflers
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - Full satisfaction with your product or return your money back
Vacuum Parts & Accessories Kenmore 86889 EF-1 Vacuum Filter 86889 40324 MC-V194H 80007 53295 20-53295 EF1
AmazonBasics Mesh Wastebasket
- Mesh wastebasket offers a sleek industrial look and simple everyday convenience
- Made of durable steel wire mesh in black; reinforced with solid metal base and solid edging along bottom and top rim
- Gently flared, cylinder shape with 18-quart (4.5 gallon) capacity-a popular size for any office or work space
- Metal mesh creates subtle transparency, slightly concealing contents
- Measures 9-1/4 inches wide at the base, 11-3/8 inches wide at the top; and 14-1/4 inches tall
Ratchet Tie Down Straps - 4 Pk - 15 Ft- 500 Lbs Load Cap- 1500 Lb Break Strength- Cambuckle Alternative- Cargo Straps for Moving Appliances, Lawn Equipment, Motorcycle - Includes 2 Bungee Cord
- HIGH QUALITY RATCHET TIE DOWN STRAPS - Travel with peace of mind if you've got the top rated industrial grade AUGO tie down straps!
- RUBBER COATED "S" HOOKS - Prevent your cargo and vehicle from being scratched!
- ERGONOMIC HANDLES ARE MOLDED ON - AUGO has unique molding technology. Our handles will never fall off!
- ADJUST TO THE SIZE OF YOUR CARGO - 15 ft. of webbing will securely hold big or small loads!
- TWO AUGO BUNGEE CORDS - Comes in handy. Added for your convenience!
URBEST 10Pcs Silver Tone 1/8" PT Male Thread 6mm Push In Joint Pneumatic Connector Quick Fittings for Industrial
MASSEY FERGUSON MF 50 G&D Auxiliary Hydraulic valves & cylinder
Pipe Inspection Camera, Drain Sewer Industrial Endoscope Anysun PIC-30DVR Waterproof IP68 30M/100ft Snake Video System with 7 Inch LCD Monitor 1000TVL Sony CCD DVR Recorder (8GB SD Card Include)
- Economical & Utility: Instead of paying a high price to rent for equipment or employ a plumber, the pipe camera makes it easy to know what's wrong with the sewer tunnels; The pipeline inspection unit can be used under floors, inside walls, attics, gutters and chimney and can even be used to inspect mold and water damage through pipelines.
- All-Day Battery Life: Anysun professional drain pipe & sewer pipeline inspection camera includes a 7-inch Color TFT LCD DVR monitor with sun visor for easy viewing outdoors; 7.4V 4000mAh Li-on battery included to support 12 hours of continuous use and can be recharged from the included power source, external battery. It's convenient to use outside without the power supply with the all-day long battery.
- Portable Carry Case: Heavy duty padded aluminum case secures the entire unit and is convenient to transport on the go; the case has built-in locks and comes with two spare keys to protect your unit from others or keeping unwanted people from attempting to use it.
- IP68 Waterproof Camera: Camera-tipped probe and 7" LCD monitor makes it easy to view live-video and save video clips and photos, especially those hard-to-reach places that may not be easily visible; Waterproof stainless steel camera housing with flexible spring makes it easy to go through the pipes at ease.
- Support for Part Replacement & Fast Customer Service: Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If you need any assistance, including pre-ordering / after-sales service, please do not hesitate to contact us. Learn more about this product: https://youtu.be/xVYcVQlKpL8
2 pcs Vintage Retro Black Iron Industrial Pipe Shelf Bracket Mounting Bracket Holder Storage Holders Racks Home Decor
- Material: Iron, Painted black matt
- Color: Black
- Flange diameter: 65mm
- Length: 80mm/3.1"
- Package Included: 2 x Pipe Shelf Brackets with screws
Transer Women Short Cylinder Boots High Heels Boots Shoes Martin Boots Ankle Boots (4.5, Black)
8pc Petrol Engine Cylinder Compression Tester Kit Automotive Tool Gauge TKT-11
- Checking compression on petrol engine quickly and accurately
- Easy pressure release button on side of tester
- Completed kit comes with adapters for most applications
- Kits includes 2 rubber cones ends which do not need to thread into head
- 3" gauge features dual color scale, Comes with a plastic box for easy carrying
Wash the bathroom with a suction cup suction wall mirror storage cylinder / comb debris storage barrels / kangaroo pocket storage bins
Kiwi Grip Non-Skid Deck System with Roller, Grey, 1 L, KG10121R
- No fillers, sand, rubber flecks, or shells. Texture is applied via the KiwiGrip roller.
- One part system. Applies in a single coat on most surfaces.
- Lowers the finished cost of non-skid application, saving money.
- Environmentally Friendly. Water-based acrylic.
- Available in five beautiful stock colors.
Exploring Baltimore's Original City Limits
Once a seat of rural pastures, Baltimore City is now a large, modern, industrial city. Explore the landmarks that lie along the boundary of the original town laid out in 1730.
In an effort to understand this intriguing city a little better I recently walked as closely as I could around the 1730 city limits taking photographs of interesting landmarks as I went. Using a map I found online of the Baltimore Fire of 1904, I plotted the route at Google Maps (You can find this here , the start location is the red marker). There are also two slide shows of photographs set 1 and set 2 which accompany this article.
Baltimore remains a prime example of an original, great American industrial city, home to a complex mix of great beauty and gritty practicality. Throughout its history wars, riots, fire and urban decay have scarred the city deeply, whilst at the same time it has become an incubator of nation changing industrial endeavours, great artists and famous sports teams. In a little less than three hundred years the Baltimore area has been transformed from a rural seat into a sprawling metropolis. Nothing exemplifies its changing fortunes more than the downtown area where towering financial companies rub shoulders with burnt out clubs, and post modern concrete boxes dwarf ornately fresco-ed, red-bricked Victorian institutions and terraced housing. Evidence of older times than these, however, is scarce. Much of the downtown area was destroyed by a devastating fire in 1904. It is perhaps fitting then that my first article concerning origins of Baltimore starts outside the old Fire Department Headquarters on Lexington Street where a plaque on the wall illustrates a map of the original boundary for the Town of Baltimore, founded in 1729 and laid out in 1730.
The plaque is located at the north-east corner of the original Baltimore Town, marked with a star in the top right of the plaque (or a red marker on the Google Map). Turning west on Lexington Street, our journey around the old city begins. The first notable location along the route is the City Hall, completed in 1875 in the Second Empire Style, with a Mansard roof. From here the northern boundary of the old town takes an erratic route along Lexington Street heading south-west, to a point in the northern wing of City Hall, through two points in the neighboring post office, then turning north-west, cutting across streets and through city blocks. A closer look at the plaque illustrates the reason for this seemingly erratic route. In 1730 the town boundary followed the meandering course of the Jones Falls river. Since then the Falls have been diverted underground north of the old town, re-emerging shortly before entering Baltimore's inner harbor.
Unable to follow the boundary line directly, our route from the City Hall continues along Lexington where the neon signage of the Frank W. Frank Bail Bond Company creates an interesting diversion. The bright fluorescent lights create an eye catching contradiction against the grey-brown, rough stone facade, made more intriguing by the carved head of a laughing satyr gazing down on the accused as they seek some temporary reprieve.
Moving west, Battle Monument Park comes into view. Battle Monument commemorates those who died at the Battle of Baltimore, September 1814, during the War of 1812 and was competed in 1825. The boundary point for the old town would have been in the small park just north of the monument itself. From here the old town boundary heads north-east, cutting through the corner of the Court House to a point in a small park area bordering St. Paul's Street, it then continues on to the towns highest and most northerly point in the middle of a city block neighboring the offices of the Daily Record. Today the high rise buildings obscure the views but it is worth reflecting that in 1730 an observer facing east would have been afforded a great view of the Jones Falls as it turned north.
Sharing the highest point is the Church of St. Paul Episcopal. It is the fourth church to be built here and represents the only organisation that continues to own a lot from the original town laid out in 1730 (Lot No.19). The current church was built in 1856 after its predecessor burnt down. The marble reliefs of Moses and Christ, sculpted by Antonio Capellano before 1814 were recovered from the church that burned and built into the current facade. They are among the oldest examples of architectural sculptures in the country.
From outside St. Paul's we head south down Charles Street. The old boundary line cuts south-west from its most northerly point, across Charles Street and pauses north of Fayette in what is now an outside seating area for office workers, complete with yellow umbrellas. Continuing south-west the boundary line cuts through city blocks to reach a point on the corner of Liberty and Baltimore Streets, then a short distance south to another point on Hopkins Place. Across the road from these two locations is the 1st Mariner Arena, a venue for sporting and cultural events. More relevant to our journey, the site was originally occupied by the Henry Fite House, later know as "Old Congress Hall". For two months (December 1776 to February 1777) this was the meeting place of the Second Continental Congress, thus Baltimore briefly became the Capital of the United States. The house was destroyed in the fire of 1904 and the hall that eventually became today's 1st Mariner Arena was built in 1962.
From Hopkins Place the old town boundary turns south-east, its next point being in the middle of the US Immigration and Customs building. Continuing south-east we arrive at a block on the north-east corner of Charles and Pratt Streets. In 1730 this was the location of a banded red oak next to which the very first marker laying out the original Baltimore Town was fixed. Today the site is marked by a multi-storey modern office block. In the plaza to the east of the same building is the location of two more survey points for the town forming the start of the southern boundary.
The southern boundary of the old town follows a curve eastwards, heading north and then south. This curve reflects the Patapsco basin shoreline of 1730 which was a couple of blocks further inland than it is today. As we cross Light Street we join Water Street. Here is one of the only places it is possible to walk the actual boundary line of 1730, in the curve of the cobbled street, alongside a small row of Victorian buildings. At the end of the short, cobbled area Water Street (and the old boundary line) squeezes between two office towers.
Continuing along water street, there is a mix of old and new buildings. One of the most striking of these lies between Calvert and South Street. The lower part is an aging parking lot but above this a modern office tower rises high above the street. At this point the old boundary line leaves Water Street and cuts sharply south-east through the block to the south. It reappears from Uncle Lee's Restaurant on South Street and heads across the curve of Lombard to two points now on the site of the Baltimore Examiner offices.
Having reached its most southerly point the boundary turns north and heads directly back to our starting location on Lexington Street. In 1730 marshes and the Jones Falls lay to the east of this. Today, with the Falls running under the city, the marshes have been consumed by the expanding city. Although the original town boundary heads directly north, our route has to dodge around the US Customs building, and then rejoin the boundary line at the south end of Custom House Avenue. According to the 1904 fire map the boundary skirted to the right of this road. Looking straight up the road, you can see the glimpses of a more dilapidated part of Baltimore, a smallish row of tightly packed clubs and bars. In another echo of the past, one of the clubs at the end of the road is a burnt out hulk, it must have been a ferocious fire as it (somewhat ironically) left scorch marks on the back of the Fire Department building behind it.
For the final stretch of the journey we dog leg east on Baltimore Street, then immediately North on Gay Street arriving back at City Hall on the corner of Gay and Lexington. To the east of us is the World War One Memorial. A huge building guarded by two 'Aquatic Horses' carved to symbolise American Forces travelling across the ocean to aid the allies in WWI. Completed in 1925, it has since been rededicated to include all Baltimoreans who lost their lives in foreign wars since the First World War.
Attempting to trace the original town boundary was a brief exercise in seeing how much downtown Baltimore has changed in just under three hundred years. In that time Baltimore has evolved from a small area of rural pastures, marsh and shoreline to a thriving industrial city of concrete, brick and tarmac. It has been a harsh and often challenging evolution but along with the dirt and the grimness of industrialisation came the engineering and technological advances that allowed the city to grow and prosper. Today downtown Baltimore is a fascinating mix of old and new, of monumental and personal. Sometimes these grate and at other times they complement each other. So, whilst very little of the original town remains (just a few traces where Water Street briefly follows the original town boundary along the long since moved shore line of the Patapsco, and in Lot Number 19 where St. Paul's the Episcopal Church has been rebuilt four times but the owner of the land remains the same) there is still a great deal of tangible history and Baltimore tradition to be explored.
Baltimore: Its history and people , Lewis Historical Publishing Co., 1912
Map Showing Improvement in the District Destroyed By Fire In Baltimore , Library of Congress, after 1904