Bestselling IDC Electrical Terminals in 2021
158PCS Electrical Wire Connectors Screw Terminals,with Spring Insert Twist Nuts Caps Connection Assortment Set
- Great for connect wires without soldering!No electrical tape needed! No tools necessary
- Cone-shaped springs pull wires into connectors
- CONTAINS VARIOUS GUAGE CONNECTORS,Grey - Min. 2x#22 Max. 2x#16 (40 pc), Blue - Min. 2x#22 Max. 3x#16 (40 pc) Orange - Min. 1x#18/1x#20 Max. 4x#16/1x#20 (50 pc), Yellow - Min. 2x#18 Max. 4x#14/1x#18 (18 pc) Red - Min 2x#14 Max. 2x#10/2x#12 (10pc)
- Pre-twisting wires is not required
- 100% Satisfaction EFIXTK Brand new quality warranty,packed in retail thick organizer plastic box
3M™ Scotchlok™ Electrical IDC 905-BOX, Double Run or Tap, Low Voltage (Automotive) Applications, Red, 22-18 AWG (Tap), 18-14 AWG (Run), 50 per carton
Red 7" Telco Terminal Block Probe Telecom Spudger Phone Wiring Tool w/Insulated Hook Made in USA
- Designed for the telephone or computer wiring closet punch down block
- Insulated tool is approx 6 5/8" long
- The flat tip is approx 1/4" wide
- The insulated hook is approx 3/16" long
- Flat end for spudging wire leads
BG Electrical NBSBTM1 Nexus Metal Brushed Steel Single BT Master Telephone Socket c/w IDC Terminals by BG Electrical Nexus
3M Scotchlok Electrical IDC 562-BOX, Double Run or Tap, Flame Retardant, Yellow, 12 AWG (solid/stranded), 10 AWG (stranded), 100 per pouch
- Either tap or parallel splices can be completed with this yellow polypropylene-insulated connector
- Determine the correct wire size easily with built-in color-coding
- Use 3M connectors to electrically join tap wires and run through wires for secure, safe functionality
- Works with both 12 AWG solid or stranded copper wire and 10 AWG stranded copper wire
- Element is made of brass for great conductivity and plated in tin to resist corrosion
3M(TM) Scotchlok(TM) Electrical IDC Connector 560B, Blue, 18–16AWG solid/stranded, 14AWG stranded, 100ct
20pcs Wire Connectors Terminals Crimp Electrical Lock Quick Splice
- 20pcs Wire Connectors Terminals Crimp Electrical Lock Quick Splice
Electrical Connector Kit - 310 Pieces 2.54mm Male Female DuPont Wire Jumper With Header Connector Housing Kit
- Great Electrical Connector Kit which is good for home electronics prototyping.
- Compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi projects.
- Box packaging, facilitate classification management.
- AWG Size: AWG28
Switchcraft D3F 3-Pin Female XLR Panel Mount Plug, Nickel Finish
- Made in USA
- Heavy duty metal construction.
- Nickel Finish
Camco 63812 12-10 AWG Self-Tapping IDC Connector - Pack of 50
- Electrical 50Pk Yellow Quick Splice 63812 Camco Manufacturing
The Strength of Construction and the Prefabricated Take Over
The art of construction is fading to the history books. The day of a true carpenter, plumber and electrician is taking a backseat to prefabricated construction
Take a look at history! Look at the buildings that our ancestors built, they are still standing. Centuries of storms have blown through the United States and buildings that where built by hand evry nail, cut, board and all the other materials where installed by hand and hand made. That was true construction I am currently in New Orleans. I see more old construction standing than I do prefabricated buildings.
The true master carpenter can build you a house to last centuries. The prefabrication industry will build you a cheap imitation of a house with false hopes and dreams. You may ask how I know this? I am a 20 plus year master carpenter that has had the privilege of working with my hands and building houses that where still standing after the storm. Drive around the area that you live in look at the roofs of houses that are framed with conventional lumber and houses that are built with prefabricated trusses.
The prefabricated industry is suppling a product in just about every field of construction. You can get your entire house built in a factory and shipped to your property. Prewired and with most of the plumbing installed. The fact of the matter is that prefabrication is based on production. A big assembly line for construction. The problem is they give bonuses for production not quality. The true carpenter that builds and cuts each piece of lumber for your house is giving you a higher quality product.
The fact of the matter is that a house built from scratch, by hand and in the field, will result with stronger, better and a higher grade of product. The house that is built in the field will have more nails, glue,screws and quality. The plumbing will be fit to job site conditions, the electrical will be done to conform to the house and location. The thing that a home buyer should ask themselves? Is which house do I want my children sleeping in? When the storm hits do i want my family in something that was rushed through a plant or professionally built by quality hands? The ultimate decision is yours and yours alone to make, the decision for a master carpenter is simple never use prefabricated structures.