Bestselling Human Anatomical Models in 2020
Wellden Product Anatomical Human Skeleton Model, 1/2 Life Size, 85cm
- anatomical skeleton model, half life-size (85cm)
- The arms and legs are movable and removable. The rest of the joints are fixed.
- The skull is 2 parts and also detachable. The lower jaw is movable by a spring.
- Anatomical details such as seams, protrusions and fissures are shown.
Learning Resources Human Body Model
- This miniature Human Body Model measures 4 1/2 inches in height when assembled
- Easy-to-assemble, richly detailed miniature plastic model
- Explore the organs of the human body and their functions in this 3-D model
- 31-piece torso model includes: brain, skull, heart, rib cage, lungs, liver, stomach, pancreas, kidneys, intestines, and spine
- Comes with Fact Guide, and photo-illustrated assembly instructions
Wellden Medical Anatomical Human Skull Model, 3-part, Numbered, Life Size
Ocean-Aquarius Mini Human Medical Anatomical Head Bone Skull Bone Model Educational Mini Model
- As large as a fist
- Well buided and clear structure
- Perfect teaching model for the kids and young
Wellden Medical Anatomical Human Skeleton Model, 170cm, Life Size, w/Nerves, Vertebral Arteries, Stand Included
- First class natural cast; life size 170cm, high quality
- skull is 3-part, arms and legs are flexible like human movements
- Depicts spinal nerves and vertebral arteries, and disc prolapse for detailed examination
- free 5-casters stand, Include a large plastic bag as dust cover;
- Free Laminated Skeletal System Anatomical Chart (Poster)
Wellden Medical Life-size Anatomical Human Skeleton Model, Muscular Painted, Numbered, 170cm, w/Nerves, Stand Included
- First class natural cast, articulated, life size 170cm, high quality
- skull is 3-part, arms and legs are flexible like human movements
- The left side of the skeleton shows the points of origin (red) and the points of insertion (blue) of the muscles, hand numbered bones.
- Depicts spinal nerves and vertebral arteries, and disc prolapse for detailed examination.
- free 5-casters stand, free Laminated Skeletal System Anatomical Chart (Poster)
Walter Products 19" Tabletop Human Torso Model
- Sexless torso height is 19"/50cm
- Torso has 12 removable parts
- Has numbered anatomical features and includes an accompanying key card with identifying names of those parts
- Removable pieces include- head, brain, lungs, heart, stomach, liver, intestines, and cecum cover
- Torso is mounted on a sturdy base
Walter Products B10401-3 Human Brain Model, Life Size, 3 Parts, 6 x 5 x 7.5 Inches
- Life-size human brain model shows frontal, parietal, temporal, and occipital lobes; brain stem; and cerebellum; and is used for anatomical study
- Model can be broken into three parts for further examination
- Includes base
- 6 x 5 x 7.5 Inches (H x W x D)
Human Adult Skull Anatomical Model, Medical Quality, Life Sized (9" Height) - 3 Part - Removable Skull Cap - Shows Most Major Foramen, Fossa, and Canals - Includes Full Set of Teeth
- Life sized, 3 Parts (Calvaria, Base of Skull, and Mandible)
- Identifies fissures, parietal, processus, seams, and more
- Mandible is articulated
- Cast from a real human skull including details such as separated teeth
Learning Resources Skeleton Model
- Realistically detailed miniature model of the human skeleton
- Gain a deeper understanding of how organs and systems interact by manipulating them yourself
- 41-piece model
- Features brain, skull, heart, ribcage, lungs, liver, stomach, pancreas, kidneys, intestines, and spine (9.2" x 6.7" x 2.2")
- Great for ages 8+
ZENY Life Size 70.8" Human Skeleton Model Medical Anatomical with Rolling Stand, Removable and Movable Parts (6FT)
- Brand New And High Quality
- Perfect for all offices of medical professionals, teachers, and students
- Arms and legs are removable for individual study
- Movable jaw and head cover
- Washable, Comes with a stand with wheels
MAYMII Budget Brain With Arteries Model Medical Anatomical Brain Model, 9 Parts
- Showing the structure of Brain
- Function that is Unbeatable
- Satisfaction Ensured
- Design is stylish and innovative
- Using in teaching and preoperative counseling
Wellden Anatomical Human Muscular Figure Model, 1/4 Life Size, 18.5''
- brand new, high quality, 1/4 life size
- Topography of muscles is shown in detail.
Everything Human Anatomy - How to Learn Human Anatomy
If you want to learn human anatomy then this article will inspire you and show you a step by step method in order to become an expert on the field.
On the first step, you have to decide if you are willing to commit yourself to the goal. If you feel a fire burning inside you every time someone brings up human anatomy then you are good to go. This step is important because you want to set a target you can accomplish. If you are not passionate enough about human anatomy then there's no reason to pursue this goal.
After deciding whether human anatomy is one of your passions you must be determined to study a lot in order to acquire the basics. And in order to do that you must get the right studying materials. You can buy a human anatomy book or visit a library to find information. I recommend searching for something really original with many images, written by professionals. There are a lot of quality books out there and the entire knowledge is pretty straight-forward so just pick something of quality.
Now that you've got the studying materials it's time to decide how to study. A proven way to go is to see human anatomy as a whole first. Human anatomy is entirely made up of systems: Skeletal, Muscular, Nervous, Circulatory, Respiratory and Urinary system. These systems count on each other and interact in many ways. Your smaller goal would be to study the connections between the systems. This is important because if you see the connection you are on your way to understand later how each system works.
In the next step you must pick the human anatomy system that excites you less and try to study every detail of it. By doing this you will create a feeling of anticipation until you study the system that excites you the most. Working this way, one system at a time, studying in detail and leaving the most exciting system last you've got many chances to keep the flame burning inside you. When studying, it would be wise to keep notes. You will come across many names and writing them down will help you memorize them. You can also add a brief description for each name. Also try to associate names with images. This is very mental and requires some skill but skills exist so you can acquire them.
If you successfully reach the last system and study it in detail then you should be able to tell what your knowledge level is. In order to do that you must take a human anatomy test. There are certain books which have questions in the end of each chapter to test what you have learned. Think about that when choosing the studying materials. Alternatively, you can search for -human anatomy tests- online. Testing is crucial because it's a chance to prove to yourself that you have reached a certain knowledge level and get a reward for all those endless hours of study.
Now that you've covered all the human anatomy systems and have successfully tested yourself proving that you have acquired certain knowledge, it's time to get back to the connections between the systems and then try to see human anatomy as a whole. You will not be returning to the starting point. You will be mastering the knowledge and conquering it as a whole. From know on it's your job to find a few hours every week (or everyday depending on your passion) to read about human anatomy. The internet can be your friend. Always have your eyes open for human anatomy tests, quizzes and competitions. Sign up to related newsletters, mailing lists or rss feeds that will keep you updated for human anatomy information.
Tip: You can buy a human body model for human anatomy learners. This is like the ones they have in schools and universities. You can find many of them with different levels of detail. Choose the one that fits you and go for it. If you don't want something like that in your house (which is highly unlikely since you are passionate about human anatomy) you can search for 3D human anatomy models online. You will find numerous websites (some of them free) offering this.
The simple, yet proven and effective method of learning human anatomy can be implemented by you too! It is a hard task but it's really worth the trouble if you are passionate. Thanks for reading this article and remember it may take you a year to learn human anatomy but it will take many years to master it..
Discover every secret of the human body with this super anatomy lesson! This remarkable package contains over 3000 pages with all the secrets of the human body. Until recently it was only available to doctors and specialists. Grab this combo before it vanishes! Inside you will find detailed images, lessons, tests and a lot more.