Bestselling Household Hand Brooms in 2020
SUNKY Lazy Automatic Hand Sweeper, Rotating Push-Type Scanner Household Sweeping Without Electricity Vacuum Cleaner Dustpan Trash Bin Hard Floor Cleaner - Red
Household Automatic Hand Push Sweeper Broom without Electricity Multi-Functional Profession Vacuum Cleaner Sweeping Robot ,Dustpan and Trash Bin 3 in 1 Floor Cleaning System(red)
Dracarys Lazy 3 in 1 Household Cleaning Hand Push Automatic Sweeper Broom – Including Broom & Dustpan & Trash Bin – Cleaner Without Electricity Environmental (Green)
3 in 1 Household Lazy Automatic Hand Push Sweeper Broom 360 Degree Rotating Cleaning Machine Sweeping Tool Without Electricity Dustpan Trash Bin (Red)
Automatic Hand Push Sweeper, LuckyFine 360 Rotary Automatic Broom Floor Dust Cleaning Sweeper Household Cleaner Mop Tool Green
- Material: ABS resin stainless steel. Size: 12.99x43.31" / 33x110cm
- Wide Angle Sweep: Dust range throughout every corner of the home, clear the dead ends do not hurt the ground.
- Adjustable : It has the handle with adjustable length.Cleaning is very convenient.
- Without power supply, energy conservation and environmental protection.
- Wide Applicability: It can be used for flat floor such as wood, ceramic tile, marble, concrete blanket and so on, it is very easy to clean.
Scrub Brush Set 5 Piece Household Cleaning Supplies:Pertique Toilet Brush,Hand-Broom?Grip Duster ? with Dustpan and Window Squeegee,Brush and Dustpan set,Tile Scrub Brush, Grips Grout Brush
Redecker Horsehair Hand Brush and Dust Pan Set with Oiled Beechwood Handles with Magnet, 14-1/8-Inches
Pony Lazy 3 in 1 Household Cleaning Hand Push Automatic Sweeper Broom – Including Broom & Dustpan & Trash Bin – Cleaner Without Electricity Environmental (pink)
Household Automatic Hand Push Sweeper Broom without Electricity Multi-Functional Profession Vacuum Cleaner Sweeping Robot ,Dustpan and Trash Bin 3 in 1 Floor Cleaning System
Detailer's Choice 4B320 Whisk Broom and Dust Pan
- Includes One Whisk Broom and Dustpan
- Features a Broom that Snaps into Dustpan for Easy Storage
- Includes Stiff Bristles for Efficient Cleaning
- Offers a Great Option for Home or Auto Use
- Detailer's Choice Distributers is Your Source for a Complete Line of Car Care Products
Dibea C17 Cordless 2 in 1 Lightweight Stick Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery with Charging Base, Red
- With a rotatable cleaning head, easy to clean closer to walls and edges, under beds, sofas, kickstands. Suitable for cleaning on hardwood, carpet, tile floors, car, bed, etc. A crevice tool and stiff brush help cleaning of cars, upholstery, stairs, and other hard-to-reach spots
- Ultralight vacuum cleaner: Only weighs 5 pounds. Cordless & bagless design with swivel steering and lay-flat handle allow for easy maneuvering around and under furniture
- 2-in-1 versatile: Easily switch to a handheld vac at the touch of a button. A crevice tool and stiff brush help cleaning of cars, upholstery, stairs, and other hard-to-reach spots
- 2-suction-speed: Provides quick light-duty clean-ups around the home, 2 suctions to switch when vacuuming on different floor types, choose the MAX mode (7Kpa) when vacuuming on carpets
- What You Get: 1 x Main Machine, 1 x Metal Tube, 1 x Regular Head, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x Multipurpose Brush, 1 x English User Manual
XTELARY Lazy Automatic Hand Push Sweeper Broom Household Cleaning Without Electricity Dustpan Trash Bin 4 Colors (Blue)
- Come with 'broom, dustpan and trash bin 3 in 1.
- Hand push sweeping broom + sweeping dustpan without electricity
- Big appetite can eat all kinds of junk
- No dust,Closed cleanning With garbage bin,Closed cleaning,containing a magnet to prevent garbage dropped
Redecker Arenga Fiber Hand Brush with Stained Beechwood Handle, 13-3/4-Inches
Creative New Ways to Use Brooms
A broom isn't only for sweeping and cleaning up, they can be used for many different things. Use some of these ideas to help out around your home.
There is probably a broom in every household around the world to help with sweeping and cleaning up, but a broom can be used for many other purposes too. You can use an old broom to help move heavy objects or to help add texture and designs to your paintjob. Try some of these ideas and you won't look at a broom the same again, you walk away thinking what an amazing tool a broom can be.
Use as a dolly
If you need to be moving heavy furniture or appliances around your home and don't have a dolly, just grab your broom instead. I was stuck without a dolly once when I was helping a friend move out of her apartment and used her broom to move things out and around.
Just simply tip the heavy item so that the items edge can rest on the broom bristles. Then all you have to do is have one person push the item while the other one pulls the item with the broom. Of course you need teamwork to make this happen but who wants to move without help from a friend anyway?
Use as a paintbrush
To keep your walls from looking ordinary and drab, use an old broom to make creative designs, effects, and textures. To do this just dip an old broom into your favorite color of paint and use the bristles to create beautiful, unique designs.
Your friends and family will walk in and ask you where you got that great paint job and you can proudly tell them that you did it yourself, you're the artist.
Use as an edger
When you have to coat your driveway with tar mix, use an on old broom to help edge the places where your squeegee won't be able to fit. Simply use the tips of the broom bristles to help guide the tar mix in the right direction.
Use as an oiler
When I need to oil my sons bike chain or in other places that a traditional oiler won't fit, I turn to my broom for help. Even though a broom probably isn't the first thing to pop into your head when you need help oiling something, but a broom can help.
For those tight places that need oiling, just yank a straw out of a broom and dip it in some oil. Now you have the perfect tool to get into those tight, hard-to-reach places.
Having a broom around isn't only handy for sweeping up floors; they are perfect for other odd jobs around your home. Try some of these ideas next time you come across some of these problems.