Bestselling Horse Tack Care in 2020
Braiding Manes and Tails: A Visual Guide to 30 Basic Braids
- Used Book in Good Condition
Breyer Chloe Care For Me Vet Set Interactive Horse Play Set
- Breyer 10" Plush Pony Gals will delight the littlest horse lovers with fun, realistic interactive features!
- Groom her mane and tail with the grooming brush and hear her sigh! Brush or pick her hooves with the hoof pick and watch her tail swish!
- Place the stethoscope on her chest and hear her heart beat. Press the button on the otoscope (ear light) and hear a beep!
- Give her a shot in the shoulder with the syringe and hear her whinny!
- Includes: 10" high plush pinto Sport Horse, otoscope (ear light), stethoscope, hoof pick, grooming brush, and syringe.
- Light shines to check ears
- Sighs when mane is brushed
- Heart beats with stethoscope
- Tail swishes when hooves are brushed or picked
- Pony Gals
Cherry Hill's Horse Care for Kids: Grooming, Feeding, Behavior, Stable & Pasture, Health Care, Handling & Safety, Enjoying
- Used Book in Good Condition
Horse Owners' Essential Tips: Grooming, Care, Tack, Facilities, Riding, Pasture
Breyer Classics Pony Care Doll and Pony Activity Set
- Classics are 1:12 Scale, with hand-painted details and all the quality you expect from Breyer!
- Breyer's most realistic junior collector line.
- Designed to give horse-savvy young collectors the true-to-life horse details they crave for active role play.
- 6" articulated dressed doll
- Bay appaloosa pony is beautifully hand-painted in 1:12 scale
- Includes blanket, bucket, brush, spray bottle, tack box, and a soft 'food' bag
- Perfect for junior collectors
- Model horse is sturdy and warm to touch
The Amazing World of Horses Midnight Edition: Adult Coloring Book
Horse Showing for Kids: Training, Grooming, Trailering, Apparel, Tack, Competing, Sportsmanship
Breyer Spirit Riding Free - Spirit and Lucky Horse Doll Gift Set
- COMPLETE SET - The Spirit Riding Free gift set includes Spirit and Lucky, with her signature outfit, including iconic boots and comb for Spirit's Mane
- EXPERTLY CRAFTED - Designed by Breyer, the maker of the world's finest model horses, Spirit the buckskin Mustang horse stands 8" tall
- REAL RIDING ACTION - Fully posable Lucky doll stands 5.75" and can ride Spirit for hours of play
- BRUSHABLE MANE AND TAIL - Beautiful horse and rider set includes brush for styling Spirit the horse's mane and tail
- SPIRIT RIDING FREE - Recreate your favorite scenes from DreamWorks' Spirit Riding Free with Spirit and Lucky gift set
Judy Richter's Riding for Kids: Stable Care, Equipment, Tack, Clothing, Longeing, Lessons, Jumping, Showing
Horse Tack and Saddlery: The Complete Illustrated Guide To Riding Equipment
- Lorenz Books
Breyer Stablemate Toy Figure Valegro 1:32 Scale,Multi-colored
- This stablemate size 1:32 scale horse comes packaged in a blisterpack
Horses: Amazing Facts and Trivia
Essential Book of Horse Tack & Equipment
Saving on Pet Care Without Skipping Essentials
I've kept my pet from homelessness even though my budget is tight. Long-term unemployment and underemployment lowered my earnings from middle class to low income, yet I haven't compromised on quality pet care by using these money saving strategies.
I love my dog, but the costs for his care and feeding could be too expensive to keep him during my long-term unemployment and underemployment. Although it might seem an extravagant, unnecessary expense to keep my senior pet during my financial downturn during the past four years, I refuse to abandon him to an animal shelter. These money saving strategies keep my dog healthy and well when my budget is tight.
I fend off high veterinary bills and don't scrimp on pet care quality. No need to change to cheap, unhealthy pet junk food or skip vaccinations or go without flea and heartworm medications.
Large, national chain pet stores, veterinarian hospitals, and groomers routinely use mystery shoppers to evaluate their services. It's tough to get these shop assignments when fully employed because of the limited availability of evening and weekend shops. But it's perfect for saving money and getting paid a little extra when unemployed or working part-time. I've been paid a shopper fee and reimbursed for all costs for:
I love freebies, who doesn't? Discount coupons certainly help, but I stalk web sites looking for pet freebies. Major dog food and treat brands routinely provide free samples and full pet food bag rebates on their company websites. Special promotions, in partnership with various celebrities and non-profit causes, often include full rebates and freebies. Many items are exclusive to specific social media venues. So I monitor several freebie pet supply aggregator web sites and follow them on social media to keep up with the latest offers. Pet freebies tend to go fast, so it helps to monitor them daily.
In Store Freebies
Several pet food stores in my area give away free quality pet food and treat samples, but I have to ask for them. The freebie samples are kept in bins hidden behind the customer service counter. I didn't know about them for years until I heard a customer ahead of me ask for them one day. I ask for samples every time I shop there and typically receive two one portion each bags of premium brand dry food. Sometimes they have extra treats or toy give-aways too.
When I was working full-time, I would save up the freebie dog food bags for travel or use them for reward treats. Now that I'm on the tightwad budget plan, I mix the freebie food in sparingly with his regular food to stretch the pet food supply a little longer.
Pet give-aways are the easiest to get and provide a modest method to stretch my pet care budget. Mystery shopping is the biggest budget helper, but does require more effort. Combined they keep my pet care expenses at an affordable level for my temporary low-income financial state . Best of all, I can afford to keep my best friend with me at home without sacrificing the quality of my dog's care and feeding.