Bestselling Horse Skin, Coat & Hoof Supplements in 2020
JOINT COMBO HOOF & COAT - 8 LB
- A convenient 3-in-1 product for complete joint, hoof and coat care
- Helps support normal joint function and collagen synthesis with a combination of glucosamine HCl, chondroitin sulfate, Vitamin C, manganese and MSM
- Provides excellent hoof conditioning with 16mg per 2oz of biotin
- Contains omega fatty acids to support healthy skin and lustrous show ring coat
- Highly palatable, cinnamon apple-flavored pellets
The Missing Link 10-Pound Equine Formula for Horses
- Balanced Omega 3 & 6 to maintain healthy skin & coat.
- Omega fatty acids help the absorption of fat soluble vitamins which nutritionally support: intercellular health, energy levels, the immune system, and muscle, tendon and ligament function.
- Nutrients work together to grow strong, tough hooves.
- Dietary fiber to promote a healthy digestive system.
- Photo (plant) nutrients to support general health and nutrition.
Majesty's Omega Wafers - Skin & Coat therapy for horses - 60 count bag
- Two Month Supply
- No Waste & Easy-to-use
- Omega 3,6 & 9 plus Biotin
- NASC certified
Horse First Supplements Hoof First 2kg
- Endorsed and used by many of the world's top riders and trainers
- High quality ingredients
- Contains 40mg of Biotin per 25g dose--double the strength of many other hoof supplements on the market
- Contains Methionine, a Sulphur rich amino acid essential in keratin formation
- Contains Zinc, which is essential for growth and healing
Omega Horseshine 3 Supplement, 4.5 Lb
Horse Health Vita Biotin Crumbles Hoof Supplement, 20 Lbs
- Biotin Plays An Important Role In The Metabolism Of Carbohydrates, Fats And Proteins
- Vitamin Supplement For All Horses, Including Pregnant Mares
- Measuring Scoop Included
Lintbells YuMEGA Horse Skin and Coat Supplements 1 ltr
- Using YUMEGA Horse SKIN & COAT which is high in essential Omega 3 & 6 oils and rich in Vitamin E will help nourish skin and promote a shiny coat
- YUMEGA contains specially selected Golden Flax oil, providing the highest possible levels of natural Omega 3 to improve coat condition, providing a rich, natural show ring shine
- Carefully selected Starflower is a rich source of the Omega 6 fatty acid, GLA, helping to soothe sensitive skin and support the natural skin cycle to replenish skin health and condition
- 100% Pure Salmon Oil is rich in Omega 3, EPA & DHA, helping to calm horse skin problems
- Added antioxidant, Vitamin E, from natural plant sources neutralises free radicals to support the natural defences of your horse's skin
Farnam Super 14 Healthy Skin & Coat Supplement, 6.5 lbs
- America's favorite skin and coat conditioner
- Sprinkle daily on food
- Put a show coat on your animal in just 30 days
- Americas favorite skin and coat conditioner
Solid Gold SeaMeal Kelp-Based Powder Supplement for Skin & Coat, Digestive & Immune Health in Dogs & Cats; Natural, Holistic Grain-Free Supplement 1 lb
- COMPLETE SKIN & COAT SUPPORT: Solid Gold Seameal contains 60 trace minerals, 12 vitamins, 22 amino acids digestive enzymes and flaxseed to provide your pet with the ultimate ratio for a healthy soft coat.
- BOOST IMMUNE SYSTEM & EASE DIGESTION : Packed with natural digestive enzymes, pineapple, b vitamins, zinc, selenium, iron and magnesium Seameal help pets suffering from digestive issues by increasing the digestibility of their food and provide minerals essential for immune health.
- SAFE FOR ALL DOGS & CATS: Our natural holistic formula rich in omega-3 fatty acids, seaweed and antioxidants is safe for all even puppies and kittens. Make sure your pet is getting the proper nutrients with seameal today.
- EASILY MIXABLE: Seameal can be mix with your pets favorite wet food for daily feeding and is made with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. 1 lb container provides approximately 3 month supply for 25lb-50lb dog.
- MADE IN THE USA: We proudly make Seameal in the United States with the highest quality ingredients free from gluten and grains making it perfect for pets with sensitivities. Backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
HealthyCoat 015HC-41728 Supplement Horse, 1 gallon
- Helps improve your horses' skin and coat health
- The vitamins and fatty acids also improve joint health, permitting greater flexibility
- Promotes stronger muscles and a boost in energy
HealthyCoat Equine Skin Coat Weight Gain Energy Muscle Supplement 2.5 Gallons
Manna Pro Sho-Hoof Supplement for Horse, 5 lb
- Provides 20mg of Biotin the optimal recommended daily amount to help maintain hoof condition
- 8,500mg of Methionine and 187mg of Chelated Zinc are included per serving for overall hoof soundness
- Contains anti-oxidants to support a healthy immune system
- Enriched with Omega 3s along with amino acids for healthy hooves, skin and coat
- Highly palatable and easy-to-feed formula, 5-pounds equal to a 40-day supply
- Helps maintain hoof condition
- For strong, healthy hooves
- Shelf life is 1 year after date stamp
- 40 day supply
- Great value
TerraMax Pro Best Hip and Joint Supplement for Dogs - Liquid Glucosamine w/Chondroitin MSM and Hyaluronic Acid - Extra Strength - Safe Natural Arthritis Pain Relief - Made in USA - 32oz
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED! Superior Absorption. Better results. Convenient & Tasty Formula Dogs Love!
- 100% PURE, SAFE AND ALL NATURAL! Made in USA using only the BEST HUMAN GRADE INGREDIENTS AVAILABLE!
- MAXIMUM HIP & JOINT SUPPORT! Repairs and Supports Joints and Cartilage to Help Maintain Mobility!
- POWERFUL FORMULA Improves Skin Problems, Stomach Ailments, Inflammation, Wound Healing, Incontinence
- UNCONDITIONAL 100% LOVE IT OR GET ALL YOUR MONEY BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! TRY IT RISK FREE NOW!
Horse Supplements: Platinum Performance
Platinum Performance is an equine supplement developed by veterinarian designed to help fill in some of the gaps in equine nutrition.
Platinum Performance is a horse supplement developed by veterinarian Dr. Doug Herthel. The supplement is designed to help fill in the gaps often found in horse nutrition. One of these gaps is Omega-3 fatty acids. The Omega-3's are extremely important for inflammation.
For two horses I have rehabilitated, Platinum Performance proved to be exactly what they needed.
Interestingly enough both horses had stifle problems, though one much more severe than the other. With the mare if she lay down, at least one stifle would lock making it very difficult for her to rise. While picking up her hind legs to clean her feet or trim them, the leg not picked up would lock. The gelding on the other hand had problems with his stifle catching as he moved, most often at a canter. It was never severe enough to cause him to fall, but enough to sometimes make him stumble. Both horses also suffered from sore backs.
Their improvement was not instantaneous, but gradual over several months. Not only did their stifle problems improve but so did the sore backs.
The farrier even commented on the difference in the mare. Before she'd avoided picking up her back legs, suddenly she picked them up without pain or hesitation. She'd also just been through a bout of founder when started on the Platinum Performance. Instead of slowing down, her hoof growth increased as did the quality of her hooves.
It's been five years since the gelding was put on the Platinum Performance and he is now 24 years old. He no longer has any problems with his stifle catching, even while cantering or running in the pasture.
On the other hand I have used the Platinum Performance on several horses for general health or for skin allergies. I have seen no changes in those horses. But for lameness, back soreness, founder, or other related issues I would definitely give the Platinum Performance a try.